PDA

View Full Version : New HUD???

forcefullpower
16-05-05, 14:51
Is there any information about when we are going to get a new HUD??

As this is the biggest thing that annoyes me about the game.

We want something a lot more stream lined like the necron pro added to the game.

msdong
16-05-05, 15:01
hope we get a new VHC HUD, at least for the enclosed VHC or what even be cooler for ppl wearin' VHC chip

nobody2004
16-05-05, 15:31
Originally Posted by Holger Nathrath on 08-11-04, 07:21
We will implant a different version for the in-game R.P.O.S. It will be more simplistic and basically just replace the most important graphics. The point is, that we where busy implanting it when we started the theme weeks. Now the droners are totally in the focus. So they will get an HUD enhancement first . But be sure we will finalize and activate the alternative R.P.O.S. asap and than you will be able to choose a version in the options menu.

http://neocron.jafc.de/showpost.php?p=1677350&postcount=10

from patch 115&116
- Updated HUD code (partially preparing clients for the upcomming HUD update)

08-12-04, 15:23
Altering any part of the client other than the usual INI files is a breach of the Rules of Conduct and as such can get you into trouble - including deleting that font file.

The new HUD uses Arial so please wait for that.

N

Then there was a post (I couldn't find) telling that "the new RPOS had been implemented".

No news since.
Same as for the rest.

Nidhogg
16-05-05, 15:53
I'd change your sig if I were you or I might think that was your leaving post.

N

/edit - no news on the HUD as yet. I'm still chasing up item tracking...

nobody2004
16-05-05, 16:01

N

/edit - no news on the HUD as yet. I'm still chasing up item tracking...

Please tell me what's in my signature that hurts you or the forum rules, and I'll be pleased to change it.

Happy to see thought that my signature helped get a quick update on this issue.

Field-Medic
16-05-05, 16:09

rofl whats up man he only say that he cancel the accounts whats wrong with this...

Nidhogg
16-05-05, 16:19
This forum is for customers only and if you want to stay after cancelling then you must do so without breaking the forum rules. We count people posting that they have left but then hanging around making statements implying that we in some way deceived or "trapped" them as trolling.

I'm sorry to hear that you felt we "got" you and that you've decided to cancel. Considering you've made it clear that you have no intention of returning and that forum accounts are closed upon public notification of such, I have no option but to close your forum account.

Please note that this isn't a ban, it's just a closure of your forum account, and should you decide to change your mind in the future I won't hesitate to re-open it.

The rules have to be applied fairly.

N

wolfwood
16-05-05, 17:27
so are we going to get a new hud???

Mr Kot
16-05-05, 17:32
so are we going to get a new hud???

Put your mouse cursor (the white pointy thing) over the bar on the right of your window (the rectangular slidey thing) and move in a vertical direction upwards for... let's say.... 5 posts, and read. :rolleyes:

wolfwood
16-05-05, 17:51
Put your mouse cursor (the white pointy thing) over the bar on the right of your window (the rectangular slidey thing) and move in a vertical direction upwards for... let's say.... 5 posts, and read. :rolleyes:

u dog you :lol:

imper1um
16-05-05, 17:53
Nidhogg is a forum troll.

Anyway, the HUD seriously needs a overhaul. At least the vehicle hud. :p

Selendor
16-05-05, 17:56
If you get one of those rare Visual Basic Runtime ++ errors, or exit the game after right-clicking while dead, the Hud resets to default layout. Oh, and your chat channels de-activate and you don't notice for ages :mad:

Fix that too if you want to fix the hud :cool:

Nidhogg
16-05-05, 18:18
Is that the problem you can fix by making the ini file read only? Could be.

N

msdong
16-05-05, 18:26
Nidhogg is a forum troll.

Anyway, the HUD seriously needs a overhaul. At least the vehicle hud. :p

any critics on that (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=125309) other them "get some GFX skills"? :p

Dr Strange
16-05-05, 21:59
[ edited ]