PDA

View Full Version : APU Hybrid Setup

CMaster
15-05-05, 17:32
What do you guys reckon to this - and if a PPU comes along, pops on PA3 and gets a psi 3...
(HL/BR3 setup)

mulle
15-05-05, 18:51
You'd have to pop a drug for PA3, and your xray resists is too low imo

Netphreak
15-05-05, 22:02
Personnally I'd go for a Exp Psi Controller 3 instead of the MOVEON.
I'd rather have the +15 PPW than the extra health espeacially as you can heal yourself.

The PPW will of course up you damage on both your PPU and APU spells and give you a bigger PSI pool.

Bugs Gunny
15-05-05, 22:41
There is a magical ppu hybrid setup where you can swap two imps and a pa to become an op waring apu hybrid with HL.

eprodigy
16-05-05, 00:24
who wants to be a apu hybrid when you could be overpowered ppu hyb :S

Tankz0r
16-05-05, 17:57
who wants to be a apu hybrid when you could be overpowered ppu hyb :Sya but those hybrids are boring.

your still powerful as a apu biased hyb, plus its a lot more fun using HL than attack 2 or whatever nibbish spell the ppu biased hybs use these days

Personnally I'd go for a Exp Psi Controller 3 instead of the MOVEON.
I'd rather have the +15 PPW than the extra health espeacially as you can heal yourself.
id go with that, my hyb had 90 odd psi power makes a good diffrence in both the damage on spells and the psi pool

Tostino
16-05-05, 18:34
PPU hyb is very boring after a little, you just dont get the rush when your in a fight because you cant die 1v1 or even 1v2.
And Cmaster I would help with your setup... But I don't like you so I think I will leave you with that ;).

CMaster
18-05-05, 00:29
Awwww. Did I hurt you somehow?
Anyway yeah, I want a high damage class, ands its the resist force nerf hat puts me off the Exp Psi Cont 3.

Slynis
23-05-05, 15:26
well the resists isnt really that bad. but as a few have been saying i think id drop the moveon. moveons and proto chips works on blessed and some apu based setups

Bugs Gunny
23-05-05, 15:38
C, i sent you some setups via mail.

CMaster
24-05-05, 15:37
You did? Do I have another email account I don't know about? Probably...

Bugs Gunny
24-05-05, 15:59
I sent them to your gmail thingy, since you're too lazy to clear out your linxsoft mailbox.
You may want to mail the other pro city peoples about your mailaddress, as they still use the linxsoft one.

Tostino
24-05-05, 17:10
Nah you never hurt me, you just talk too muck shit ;).

CMaster
24-05-05, 17:21
I cleaned out hte mailbox (which wasnt full, at 50%) and I'd been getting mails from other people and sources...
Eh, suppose I do talk a lot - but I try not to bitch and whine every time I lose/win a fight (and I lose most....)

Mr Friendly
05-06-05, 00:15
who wants to be a apu hybrid when you could be overpowered ppu hyb :S

they aint overpowered, same as all the blab has been in the past when ppl dont know how to kill em.

try throwin a noob heal on em, then lay into em, DB if ur a apu hyb or PE. his s/d isnt whats so strong, the heal is what protects him

eprodigy
05-06-05, 04:12
if one person kills a ppu hyb with just a nib heal.. then the hyb sucks...

Mr Friendly
05-06-05, 06:21
or the attacker is just skilled ;)

Tostino
05-06-05, 06:39
or the attacker is just skilled ;)
There is NO way a good anything can kill a PPU hybrid solo if the hybrid is good.

hybok
15-06-05, 03:01
If u got an apu hybrid via a ppu hybrid.. thats the only solo char that could kill a ppu hybrid really perhaps a pe with a solid aim on liberator... he would have to put a nub shelter on him. or db him and nub heal him tho. lay into him with 10 hl's and bye bye hybrid..

Jesterthegreat
15-06-05, 09:05
If u got an apu hybrid via a ppu hybrid.. thats the only solo char that could kill a ppu hybrid really perhaps a pe with a solid aim on liberator... he would have to put a nub shelter on him. or db him and nub heal him tho. lay into him with 10 hl's and bye bye hybrid..

nub shelter will help when you use a lib eh? :rolleyes:

Nullvoid
15-06-05, 13:19
it will if it is phosphor or uranium modded :p