PDA

View Full Version : [Bug] Black Screen Nonresponcive Program

Comie
15-05-05, 13:41
I dont know where to post this so the general forum gets it.

After building a new machine, i installed neocron and set it up Dx9 with the radeon card im using.

All is going great, no FRE's extremely fast zoning no synchs (too good to be true eh?) i then get the Elastic band bug, where to yu it looks like yur driving but to yur parter in the vehicle it aint moving, and when yu get out of the vehicle it bounces back to the start position.

i was told either uninstall SP 2 (kiss my ass) or use Dx7 to fix it but it will mean that yu lose the torsos on some models. so i switch to dx7 and continue to have happy days (ish).

i noticed a few gfx glitches so i installed another case fan into the PC, and then booted up NC... now instead of getting the login screen it hangs and gives me the black pre login screen (yu know the one after "reakktor virtual games engine" and before the login screen).

It sits there for ages doing nothing and when i bring up the task maneger client.exe (the ole cron exe) is at 0% cpu usage, and is listed as not responding.

i have uninstalled NC and reinstalled it and nothing.

what gives? how can a case fan cause this? why do i like to look at breasts, why dont i find fat women attractive and love slim women? what is it about female swaying hips that make me salivate?

yu get the picture i r teh confuzzled, anyone got any ideas?

or is it time to take off and nuke the site from orbit... its the only way to be sure