PDA

View Full Version : coments on new class/spells idea

bulwerk
15-05-05, 02:57
i was bored so i thought of another set od spells for the munks
instead of soulclusters summon in game mobs from low level cave spiders to doomreapers and grims
ovcoarse the monsters have no dropable items also take loads of points(high cap number) and loads of psi to cast max and only liek 3 at a time and make them black or somthing so peopel can recognize them right off with the players name on it saying whos it is

idk i love beign able to summon things in games and the soulclusters are just not cuttin it

what all u people think?

Xeno LARD
15-05-05, 02:59
I think you should learn to fucking spell. It was painful reading that.

bulwerk
15-05-05, 03:05
hmm think i sead coment abotu the idea not my typing patience

aKe`cj
15-05-05, 03:14
two letters (easier to spell :rolleyes:): N O

if there really was the need for summoning pets, droners should be able to launch automated robots/drones and/or hackers setting up traps in HN - that'd be interesting tho' nothing that could be regarded a priority issue - more precisely - key features that lured ppl into upgrading to nc2 / waiting for it at all, are still missing. Some have been announced, but still I cant help the feeling that work on a lot of the stuff presented as new features back then has not even started. Anyone in for wasting time on a new toy for monks - I hope not!

bulwerk
15-05-05, 03:18
hmm well yes it is another munk toy but only use is realy a meat shield and mob killing. id liek to see the things kk sead are coming with NC2 as well btw lol

enigma_b17
15-05-05, 03:28
I always wanted ppus to be able to control (to an extent) mobs for a certain amount of time :P

bulwerk
15-05-05, 04:01
yea that might be more fisible of an idea lol :)

ArgieD
17-05-05, 12:18
Well, the guy just had an idea that is not necessarily bad. However, why would you need a soulcluster with different graphics on?

bounty
17-05-05, 12:30
bulwerk: I really hope English is not your primary language. Learn to form at least coherent sentences.

Bugs Gunny
17-05-05, 12:32
Crahn holy evil stripper spell:

Psi 112 mst 87 ppu 156
Conjures a 120/120 stripper that does poison dammage (venerial disease).

Euh..... nm.... I hate the idea.

nobby
17-05-05, 14:09
You're From the US and you can't spell?

bloody hell, how many spelling Bee compeitions do you need ?

[TgR]KILLER
17-05-05, 16:42
maybe you should go play wow so you can have a pet ;)

and as said before, i think your missing a few keys in your keyboard. try and see if the . and the , are still on it....

Digital-Talios
17-05-05, 17:10

in some schools they dont have them anymore. it hurts the kid's self esteem when they loose :rolleyes:

Nidhogg
17-05-05, 17:28
Lay off the guy's spelling and stick to the topic under consideration. Didn't anyone teach you any manners? :p

/edit - every post on this thread that criticises the thread starter is grammatically incorrect in one way or another. Glass houses and all that...

N

hegemonic
17-05-05, 17:58
I don't think this is a good idea as it is proposed. If there were an "Animal Trainer" type of character, it should work like a droner does, but then that would just be repetitive now wouldn't it? Give droners more options if anything (although for my droner, I'm happy with the drones as they are. I wouldn't want a spiderbot drone because it's too easy to target. Nah I'll keep my flying drone thank you very much).

ROFL @ nobby!!! It's "competitions" and apparently you should come to a few yourself! bwahahahaha

zii
18-05-05, 01:18
This idea has been written about before. Please for the love of god. No.

ZoVoS
18-05-05, 01:36
how about the idea for monks having a force will, to controle another creature, and droners being able to fly a drone and atack it to a creater for a short period of time over laying the sinapses before the drone is rejected by the hoste body, this could be brought in with teh relese of the NC zoo

wolfwood
18-05-05, 02:36
i was bored so i thought of another set od spells for the munks
instead of soulclusters summon in game mobs from low level cave spiders to doomreapers and grims
ovcoarse the monsters have no dropable items also take loads of points(high cap number) and loads of psi to cast max and only liek 3 at a time and make them black or somthing so peopel can recognize them right off with the players name on it saying whos it is

idk i love beign able to summon things in games and the soulclusters are just not cuttin it

what all u people think?

yeah let the healing class become a tanker also =)