PDA

View Full Version : Wow , threads that have nothing against rules get deleted ?

Archy
13-05-05, 22:39
Mods here are sad . You delete polls that have nothing against rules now ? You can never handle anything but your little powertrippin' admin status. I almost feel bad i gave kk money and you mods get paid.

Tostino
13-05-05, 22:42
Umm first off I dont think that was Nid that closed that thread. And secondly it wasnt gona be productive (sp?) and all it would lead to is flaming of KK.

Archy
13-05-05, 22:45
It only confirms that mods here make theyre own rules. Very sad

Tostino
13-05-05, 22:51
They do what they see fit...

Archy
13-05-05, 22:51
You mean they're on powertrips ?

james_finn
13-05-05, 22:54
They do what they have to do to keep people from bashing KK on their forums, im sorry but this is their website, and Nid has been authorized by KK to moderate these forums, therefore what he says is to be taken as rules.

I have nothing but respect for what some mods have to put up with, if it was me im sure i would have been pissed off by now.

Just dont insult the mods, thanks.

Delphi

Tostino
13-05-05, 22:54
Or the thread was just saying that the community is dieing and will never recover...

james_finn
13-05-05, 22:56
If I remember rightly im sure u said you were leaving :confused: If so why are you hanging round the forums, trying to put off new potential customers, thats new players and new patches for you and me. Whats the point of doing that eh?

Delphi

Archy
13-05-05, 22:57
So stating the truth is against rules?

Archy
13-05-05, 22:58
what's the point of covering the truth and acting like if you had your head up your ass with a blindfold on ?

Archy
13-05-05, 22:59
So swearing and telling everyone theyre motherfuckers and cock suckers is fine, but making a poll asking if they beleive we will beat the 2003 user record
is not ?

enigma_b17
13-05-05, 22:59
lol....this is kk's forum they can do what they want, Free Speech doesnt apply here. Do u really think they want threads on their forums saying how crap the game is and how its going to die soon?

Archy
13-05-05, 23:00
Were far from free speech here !!!

james_finn
13-05-05, 23:01
no but damaging KK is.

The point is this game is fun, you have to get passed the noobie areas and get to the point where you have made friends, and have fun doing op wars, and just being part of the community. I left this game for 6 months when nc2 came out, I too thought that it wasnt worthy of my time to continue playing, but here I am back, playing again. I have played nc since beta 4, and I still love it. You should give people the chance to make up their own minds, and not post rubbish about how it is going to fail. If people think that, then go and find something else to do with your time, dont waste it posting on the forums.

Delphi

Brammers
13-05-05, 23:03
25 posts...hmm...says it all. And Niddy will come down on this thread like a ton of bricks.

And if you ask me, from the 2-3 years I have been here, Niddy has been a dam good moderator. Thats all I'll say on this.

msdong
13-05-05, 23:03
as far as i remember no one ever get deleted for critics toward KK if it was told in the right way and was based on profable facts. o_O

Tostino
13-05-05, 23:04
no but damaging KK is.

The point is this game is fun, you have to get passed the noobie areas and get to the point where you have made friends, and have fun doing op wars, and just being part of the community. I left this game for 6 months when nc2 came out, I too thought that it wasnt worthy of my time to continue playing, but here I am back, playing again. I have played nc since beta 4, and I still love it. You should give people the chance to make up their own minds, and not post rubbish about how it is going to fail. If people think that, then go and find something else to do with your time, dont waste it posting on the forums.

Delphi
A five star post!!

Damn man all you have done is say KK are crap and flame them for making a game which YOU chose to play...

Archy
13-05-05, 23:04
the poll was asking if people think we will ever beat the 2003 user record, that has nothing to do with a critique.

Brammers
13-05-05, 23:06
the poll was asking if people think we will ever beat the 2003 user record, that has nothing to do with a critique.

Beat WHAT 2003 record, and you said it twice now? Sounds like a pointless poll to me.

Archy
13-05-05, 23:06
The point is this game is fun
Delphi

- The game crashes still while you pvp, innaceptable
- Drones are still bugged , they get stuck everywhere
- PVP is no longer fun, PE's have stealth again, people hug UG's so drones cant target them (target box of ug way bigger, impossible to target a runner standing in front of a UG/Cave entrance)
- Seems people are more into powerleveling than roleplaying, killing the fun
- Grind not helping the problem above.
- Anti city runners outnumbering pro city runners 5:1
- Internationnal release not affecting problems above
- Elitist community destroying it's own game (very few good players left)
- FIRE Mobs see trough stealth (yes i stealthed before they saw me duh)
- Outpost battles are boring me to death , never liked the UG system since it's being exploited every day.
- Monks have auto-aim

That's so fun right ?

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

msdong
13-05-05, 23:09
Beat WHAT 2003 record, and you said it twice now? Sounds like a pointless poll to me.

guess he means

Most users ever online was 1146, 24-06-03 at 22:10.

hope not, if i remember right it was a NC crash :D

Archy
13-05-05, 23:09
25 posts...hmm...says it all. And Niddy will come down on this thread like a ton of bricks.

And if you ask me, from the 2-3 years I have been here, Niddy has been a dam good moderator. Thats all I'll say on this.

Nidhogg is THE worst moderator i have seen in the last 10 years i surf dozens of forums each day, i dont post in forums that suck, and neocron forums are plain boring, theyre active but boring, and most sections are dead.

[ edited ]

Brammers
13-05-05, 23:10
In fact, while I'm waiting for my hacker to wear off SI, I dont think you are even playing.

For a start drones don't get stuck. Thats been fixed for months.

james_finn
13-05-05, 23:11
-> Communities are still strong
-> Friends made in clans, are still friends now, some 1.5 years after the clan folded.
-> Yes the leveling isnt as fun as it could be, but have you played some of the other MMO's, our leveling isnt that bad.
-> Yes there are bugs, have you ever bug reported any of them? I bet you cant even tell me where the bug report button is?
-> There are many places where you can go where the game is fun - have you been to the worm tunnels as a PPU with a APU and Tank? And had to continually ress em?
-> Been to an op war with 90 people on each side?

See the game still is fun, you still find new things every time you log in, just because you dont like it, dont slate it.

Delphi

Brammers
13-05-05, 23:12
[ closed ]

Hmm, not willing to name my droner?

Brammers
13-05-05, 23:14
-> Communities are still strong
-> Friends made in clans, are still friends now, some 1.5 years after the clan folded.
-> Yes the leveling isnt as fun as it could be, but have you played some of the other MMO's, our leveling isnt that bad.
-> Yes there are bugs, have you ever bug reported any of them? I bet you cant even tell me where the bug report button is?
-> There are many places where you can go where the game is fun - have you been to the worm tunnels as a PPU with a APU and Tank? And had to continually ress em?

See the game still is fun, you still find new things every time you log in, just because you dont like it, dont slate it.

Delphi

Amen Delphi...but I hate to say it, we are wasting our breath with this guy. Let's just let this person..post.

Archy
13-05-05, 23:16
In fact, while I'm waiting for my hacker to wear off SI, I dont think you are even playing.

For a start drones don't get stuck. Thats been fixed for months.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA , that's a lie or your have a blindfold on like everyone else, drones get stuck all over in ops, fences, grills, and it shows that you have never really tried anything to test it.

Archy
13-05-05, 23:17
->

Delphi

Never happened, will never happen

Brammers
13-05-05, 23:20
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA , that's a lie or your have a blindfold on like everyone else, drones get stuck all over in ops, fences, grills, and it shows that you have never really tried anything to test it.

Well the truth comes out.

You have NOT pk'ed my droner.
You DO NOT know me.

That is very obvious you are talking shit out of your arse. Goodbye!

james_finn
13-05-05, 23:20
Never happened, will never happen Can I just say, did happen I was there and it was fun!

Delphi

Edit: Oh and goodbye, please dont return for nc3.

Selendor
13-05-05, 23:22
The only record I see here is number of silly posts made by one person in the shortest amount of time.

Nid is a good moderator, and the forums do allow sensible criticism of their game. You try doing that on the SWG forums, they are much less tolerant.

I don't think you are long for these forums...see you around :angel:

Archy
13-05-05, 23:25
The only record I see here is number of silly posts made by one person in the shortest amount of time.

Nid is a good moderator, and the forums do allow sensible criticism of their game. You try doing that on the SWG forums, they are much less tolerant.

I don't think you are long for these forums...see you around :angel:

I'm not gonna be around , dont want to be influenced by people with 12 year old mentality.

CMaster
13-05-05, 23:25
Brammers - drones DO get stuck in all sorts of things - grates and fences are their two favourite (roll up a droner in NC. Go droning in the aggies I give you 15 minutes tilll you lose a drone the the grates there.
Nidhogg's moderation is a lot harsher than I like, but ah well, there is no pretense at freee speech here.
THat said, thois is a stupidly flamey rant that will get deleted and "Archy" here banned (he didnt go by that name in game, btw)

Archy
13-05-05, 23:27
Can I just say, did happen I was there and it was fun!

Delphi

Edit: Oh and goodbye, please dont return for nc3.

90 players is about the population on a crowded night lol

In your wildest dream fanboy.

aKe`cj
13-05-05, 23:28
Nidhogg is THE worst moderator i have seen in the last 10 years i surf dozens of forums each day, i dont post in forums that suck, and neocron forums are plain boring, theyre active but boring, and most sections are dead.

in that case step up to your own word & get the fuck outta here. I cant stand guys like you who are out for a good flame - you are free to leave, you are free not to use this forum: IT IS NOT A GRANTED RIGHT YOU BUY... it is an extra service provided - if you dont like it carry your walnut somewhere else...

yes, KK does not ever meet their targets
yes, KK does a lot of things a lot of people disagree with
no, this does not grant anyone, including your very person, the right to act like a retarded cunt

Archy
13-05-05, 23:31
If there was a retarded cunt list of players in this game i would be all the way down and you would be on the top for acting like a dumbass with a blindfold on.

Edit : nothing more retarded than ignoring day 1 bugs

Selendor
13-05-05, 23:35
Dude you are going to get repetitive strain injury for replying over and over in these two threads, presuming you don't already have it for other sad hand movements...

You don't need to tell this community anything about the game we don't already know. Although your crazy soon-to-be-banned foaming at the mouth troll like tendencies are amusing me greatly.

Archy
13-05-05, 23:37
cant be more amusing than on my side :p

If theres one thing that's not amusing it's this whole game, that'S why im leaving , the thousands reason combined makes this game not fun for me. Some of you have theyre head sticked up theyre ass real far, or you have patience or faith, but i dont after what i went trough.

-FN-
13-05-05, 23:40

Basing yourself on posts shows how stupid you are, i remember pking your droner also, so easy.... no wonder... look at the dork controlling it

#1) It's Reakktor's Forums - they are a company with a product. Every company on Earth will protect it's own assets and image in a domain that they control.

#2) If you hate the forums and the game so much, why are you wasting oh-so-precious minutes of your life posting here? Over... and over... and over... again?

#3) I think the size of your ego Mr. "I don't post on forums that suck" is inversely propotional to your IQ.

Congratulations, you're highly ranked on my "List of People The World Probably Won't Miss". kthx.

Tostino
13-05-05, 23:41
WELL THEN LEAVE!! I want to see Nid use his ban hammer though so maybe staying a little longer is a good idea ;).

Archy
13-05-05, 23:44
#1) It's Reakktor's Forums - they are a company with a product. Every company on Earth will protect it's own assets and image in a domain that they control.

#2) If you hate the forums and the game so much, why are you wasting oh-so-precious minutes of your life posting here? Over... and over... and over... again?

#3) I think the size of your ego Mr. "I don't post on forums that suck" is inversely propotional to your IQ.

Congratulations, you're highly ranked on my "List of People The World Probably Won't Miss". kthx.

WHy would i want to be missed by people that have no skills, that exploit the game in any way they can, that acts like 12 years old, that have this elite attitude that cant be backed up by skills, and that have theyre heads up theyre ass so far they cant get it out.

Tostino
13-05-05, 23:48
WHy would i want to be missed by people that have no skills, that exploit the game in any way they can, that acts like 12 years old, that have this elite attitude that cant be backed up by skills, and that have theyre heads up theyre ass so far they cant get it out.
I think FN was saying more along the lines of if you died of cancer or in a car crash even your own mother wouldnt care in the least :)

Nidhogg
13-05-05, 23:49
If you don't like a moderator decision then by all means PM me or email the helpdesk to discuss it but keep it off the forums:
If you have a problem with a moderator please email helpdesk@neocron.com to address your problems. Please do not try to discuss your personal problems you may have with other community members (including moderators) on the forums.

Looks like there's some cleaning up to do. Closed.

N