PDA

View Full Version : Cloneable Drugs

Toxen
13-05-05, 18:55
Now that the seller of anti-drugs and potions is only availible in a couple of out of the way places in the wastes, don't ya think its time to add some things back onto the cloneable/ressable list, I mean drugs such as beast nightspider and that range are currently cloneable and ressable and their FSM drugs, so why not anti-drugs potions and a few other things so what I propose is the following gets returned to the cloneable ressable list:

Antidotes
Antishocks
Antidamageboosts
Antistealths
Poison,Fire,Energy,Xray Resist Potions
Nanites

xenocide
13-05-05, 19:54
Omfg Amen to that - If i could clone that shit I would be in heaven :D .

On the other hand - Recycling Nanites would be quite overpowered for extendent rhino leveling sessions - without leaving. (Not that I would oppose it :angel: )

Mr Kot
13-05-05, 19:56
As well as making them researchable.... make their recipes include ProtoPharm medical substances like KK said they would be last patch.

Regular drugs still need Trisol etc.

My 90 symp PP guy needs some lovin'

Toxen
13-05-05, 19:58
Perhaps but the original reason nanites were made uncloneable was a throw back to when repairing vechs had that exploit in it still, think now that its back to normal cloneable nanites would be a staple think would bring vechials more into war.

Heavyporker
14-05-05, 21:49
You supposedly can make usable anti-buff pills now. You could make them in the past, but they were unusable. Same for the gourment meals.

They use medical substances and a fair bit of recycle skill related to their TLs.

NeoRPGPlanet should have the recipes.

Toxen
15-05-05, 01:42
neoterm was out of date last time I check I even think they had the old anti gamma bones recipie for the guy outside the hq

Heavyporker
15-05-05, 03:09
anti-buff pill recipes still work.

Bugs Gunny
16-05-05, 08:41
time to use my tl162 recycler for the good of the clan then :-)

paolo escobar
16-05-05, 11:31
anti-buff pill recipes still work.

OOh thats a new one. I guess there will be alot of ppu's using them during op fights

DIME BAR!

frkline
16-05-05, 18:03
can u still clone bp's? (been awhile)

Tostino
16-05-05, 18:09
Whats the recipe to the anti-buff drugs ;)

Toxen
16-05-05, 20:16
http://www.rpgplanet.com/neocron/guides/recyclingrecipes.asp

Tostino
16-05-05, 20:23
Did he mean anti s/d? Because that was what I got from what he said, but I didnt find that on that site.

Toxen
16-05-05, 21:12
No such drug in existance for anti deflector/shelter you want apu antibuff spells or spirit mods which no longer exist

jini
16-05-05, 21:50
http://www.rpgplanet.com/neocron/guides/recyclingrecipes.asp these Recipes are old and dont work, kk either changed them or the system is bugged. only thing that works so far is 2-3-6 which produces a anti damage boost.

Tostino
16-05-05, 21:51
It's just when I heard "anti-buff pill" I thought maybe they were doing somthing that the community sugested (sp?) to counter nib buffing.

sultana
17-05-05, 11:05
It's just when I heard "anti-buff pill" I thought maybe they were doing somthing that the community sugested (sp?) to counter nib buffing.
Pfft, nib buffing is meant to counter the ppu, and the ppu protection :rolleyes:

Cloneable "anti-buff" pills and the like sounds cool, though I would rather see Para removed from the game entirely... though I won't go into that. The rest of the drugs being cloneable is a good idea though. Why should the black dragon fsm drugs be cloneable, where the trader drugs not be?

Tostino
17-05-05, 19:29
Lol don't get me wrong, I was gona be sad if they were in game. My hybrid would be useless for OP wars if they did that because atm I can just HAB then noob s/d right away.