PDA

View Full Version : Viarosso3 - Zerg

Vae Victis
13-05-05, 14:17
Eric told me to post this so here they are
the screenshots
(note that this isnt an exploit, he actually jumped all the way up there)

Bugs Gunny
13-05-05, 14:20
Damn nice doy droner spot... And so many others to find still :-)

CMaster
13-05-05, 15:17
Yeha, zerg ran a little event the other day that involved finding him in all sorts of strange spots - I ended up jacked up on redflash trying to follow him. I can get close to that spot, but not all the way.

Serpent
13-05-05, 15:22
ERIS IS TEH LAME!11oenoenoen

:D

Bugs Gunny
13-05-05, 15:24
I can't imagine how much time people spend on neocron when they know all those spots etc....

E. Cryton
13-05-05, 16:07
thx @ ice
!!!

gunny, everytime i'm loming i'm trying to find spots like that one :) ...

but before i can do such an event again i have to get some new rares, every reward was a rare weapon, now i'm out of rares :lol:

sultana
13-05-05, 16:14
onos :p

E. Cryton
13-05-05, 16:18
damn exploiter crunchy :mad:

Toxen
13-05-05, 16:32
STOP saying onos your making me want to go play natural selection.

CMaster
13-05-05, 16:52
Lol, I always think that. Same when people talk about "ninjaing"

Toxen
13-05-05, 17:02
Damm NS players creep up in the weirdest of placest don't spose you know if there gonna port over to the source engine think some of the alien models would kick ass then.

BradSTL
13-05-05, 20:10
Damn nice doy droner spot... And so many others to find still :-)
Nice place for a sniper rifle, you mean. I don't care where you launch a drone from in Neocron City, the guards pluck it out of the air in a heartbeat. At least, that's been my experience.

Vae Victis
14-05-05, 00:13
why would u waste ur time looking for someone to PK at via3? noone hangs out there, simply coz thats a rich-ass mfing neighbourhood and the ppl in NC-city are poor fucks. :lol:

it aint cool to hang out there, it aint ghetto

E. Cryton
14-05-05, 00:15
what ? hmm ...
but ... i'm hanging around there o_O !

her.
14-05-05, 02:32
onoz sultana's qb setup has been revealed...one of the ppus most kept secrets!!! :p :p

Morganth
14-05-05, 03:44
I remember in NC1 people taking loads of drugs to get on top of the ledges over the old Crytons in P1. Can't be done now as the zone has been revamped and the ledges are in places that can be reached undrugged (except maybe the hovercab tunnel things). Also that little hollow you can see from Medicare when you look up and across can be reached by crouching on top of one of the GenReps and relogging (thanks Phlith/Kayne for showing me that little trick).

onoz sultana's qb setup has been revealed...one of the ppus most kept secrets!!! :p :p

As long as he remembers to carry an all artifact TSS in his backpack to bump his rank up to 93, its all good :p

sultana
14-05-05, 03:48
Check the monk, it ain't wearing pa... that's rev's monk not mine :p And his qb setup :rolleyes:

As long as he remembers to carry an all artifact TSS in his backpack to bump his rank up to 93, its all good
Ah, so that's what it was. Eh, all I have is my 2 slot arti range and frequency TSS, and I probably cannot be bothered getting a new one. I've also got a feeling if I lom some of my ppw out so I can actually cap my para, that'd help my rank some.

Morganth
14-05-05, 06:13
Ah, so that's what it was. Eh, all I have is my 2 slot arti range and frequency TSS, and I probably cannot be bothered getting a new one. I've also got a feeling if I lom some of my ppw out so I can actually cap my para, that'd help my rank some.

All artifact one gives me 93/ with my PSI setup. I spent a day LoMing to get it perfect, anything else just drops my rank. You'll find a specific balance between PPW and PPU that gives you 93 rank, anything either side drops it to 91 usually. I'd give you my PSI setup, but there'd be no fun it that for you :p

Drake6k
14-05-05, 08:43
Very old picture. (original pe stealth and useful blacksun)

http://jackdiehl.com/shot06.jpg

Also plaza1 NC1.

http://jackdiehl.com/shot02.jpg

sultana
14-05-05, 09:07
All artifact one gives me 93/ with my PSI setup. I spent a day LoMing to get it perfect, anything else just drops my rank. You'll find a specific balance between PPW and PPU that gives you 93 rank, anything either side drops it to 91 usually. I'd give you my PSI setup, but there'd be no fun it that for you :p
I like my psi setup as it is :rolleyes:

I've had it since I got my ds in nc1, I didn't actually do any loming to try and get my rank high, it just was when I put my glove on. I know you can hit 94/ on a ppu, though I'm not sure whether that's naturally or with a heavy energy belt on.

I think you rank is based on your actual psi pool, but it doesn't take into account anything above the cap (without the glove), 416. So I figure if I lomed down to that and put the rest into ppu I'd get basically the highest rank I could. Never bothered actually trying it though.

El Jimben
14-05-05, 11:29
My ppu is rank 92 with just his normal spells and PA :p But my pool is 410 if I remember rightly with 180 ppu

BradSTL
14-05-05, 12:10
God, I wish people wouldn't post NC1 screenshots. It just keeps pissing me off by reminding me how much I miss the old RPOS compared to the new one.

Skusty
14-05-05, 12:36
I dont think it's an exploit :D

E. Cryton
14-05-05, 12:44
at first i felt like i'm something special, but now ... :(

stop posting those screens !!! :mad:

Nvidia
14-05-05, 12:49
the screenshots

Nice modified crosshair you have there, sir... :wtf:

Vae Victis
14-05-05, 12:56
:lol:

landofcake
14-05-05, 13:01
God, I wish people wouldn't post NC1 screenshots. It just keeps pissing me off by reminding me how much I miss the old RPOS compared to the new one.

I want the old RPOS and Character Models back too 8(

Vae Victis
14-05-05, 13:10
i want the old clothes for monks back

E. Cryton
14-05-05, 16:39
i dont just want the nc1 clothes back >.<

nvidia, why dont u just say " omg he h4x, get that buttfuck bannz0red"
:rolleyes:

Nvidia
14-05-05, 18:48
i dont just want the nc1 clothes back >.<

nvidia, why dont u just say " omg he h4x, get that buttfuck bannz0red"
:rolleyes:

Did I say any of that?

I was just pointing out how stupid you were for posting direct, permanently bannable offenses on the forum the devs watch themselves.

There's rules so everyone plays fairly. They don't make rules so you can go and modify the client so you can have an advantage over everyone else. Everyone else has to put up with the shitty crosshair, the shitty UI, and the shitty rule that says you can't modify the client. So can you.

And before anyone here tries to call BS, Yes, the crosshair people use when PvPing in this game can make a huge difference in aim.

But, since you asked so nicely, "omg he h4x, get that buttfuck bannz0red."

Mr Friendly
15-05-05, 13:53
the screenshots

likin my rpos? =) ;)

Vae Victis
15-05-05, 14:46
likin my rpos? =) ;) its default rpos tbh

Vae Victis
15-05-05, 14:48
Did I say any of that?

I was just pointing out how stupid you were for posting direct, permanently bannable offenses on the forum the devs watch themselves.

There's rules so everyone plays fairly. They don't make rules so you can go and modify the client so you can have an advantage over everyone else. Everyone else has to put up with the shitty crosshair, the shitty UI, and the shitty rule that says you can't modify the client. So can you.

And before anyone here tries to call BS, Yes, the crosshair people use when PvPing in this game can make a huge difference in aim.

But, since you asked so nicely, "omg he h4x, get that buttfuck bannz0red."
guy who made fang pvp movie uses a modified crosshair. somewhere on this forum is another screenshot of someone using a custom crosshair. hell i bet even YOU have a custom crosshair.
i know of at least 10 ppl with a custom one