PDA

View Full Version : Defining "FUN"

Archy
11-05-05, 20:48
Rant/quitting thread :

- The game crashes still while you pvp, innaceptable
- Drones are still bugged , they get stuck everywhere
- PVP is no longer fun, PE's have stealth again, people hug UG's so drones cant target them (target box of ug way bigger, impossible to target a runner standing in front of a UG/Cave entrance)
- Seems people are more into powerleveling than roleplaying, killing the fun
- Grind not helping the problem above.
- Anti city runners outnumbering pro city runners 5:1
- Internationnal release not affecting problems above
- Elitist community destroying it's own game (very few good players left)
- FIRE Mobs see trough stealth (yes i stealthed before they saw me duh)
- Outpost battles are boring me to death , never liked the UG system since it's being exploited every day.

The Population similar to when i left back when there 36 people in peak times on pluto. I've never seen more than 25% population, and 25% should be the minimum population but hey, who am i to say that, im just a ****** droner with no skills, but people like TUPAC that runs to they're local ppus to get butt plugged have so much more skills .... right .... Well that's just too much for me and enough is enough, im not paying a company that cant fix bugs that were there on day 1 , Whats the point of playing a game when its not fun anymore ? This game just lost an honest player that doesnt exploit , cheat or have this elite attitude everyone seems to have. I guess i wont be a big loss to this community, never been liked around here much.

Would like to thanks TFC for being a fine clan that competes against clans that have 10x more members. I gave NC2 my second chance , not coming back until NC3 for a third chance, adios.

Xylaz
11-05-05, 20:54
take care

/edit/
firemobs cant see through stealth, but when they are attacked they attack back to all multiple targets around (stealthed or not, regardless of ranks or the fact if the person x attacked them or not - though it seems to me, that - in such situation - they attack stealthed person first, as if it had the highest rank while stealth or something like that). So its a kind of bug... i think

Dr Strange
11-05-05, 20:58
stop me if you've heard this one

oh wait..

Jesterthegreat
11-05-05, 21:07
are you the guy who spent 15 mins saying that you are quitting... and not actually going?

Gotterdammerung
11-05-05, 21:23
closed as per forum rules and guidelines