PDA

View Full Version : grrrr

THE_TICK!!!!
11-05-05, 19:05
ok how many peeps have had this problem and how did YOU fix it. ok everytime i need to change chars or die, or anything that requires me to say go to login screen, i have to alt f4, i cannot resume or anything of the like. If i go to change accnts i STILL have to wait the required time even though its a different accnt. its VERY annoying specially say when im neofraggin. every time i die i have to close client and restart, freakin pain in the ass...any suggestions would be appreciated.

COLD
11-05-05, 19:34
have the same problem on occasion. Hasn't bothered me for a feew weeks though. I didn't do anything, it just started working correctly. Just make ugly faces at your Monitor, and maybe show it the BFH(Big Fuckin Hammer)

:lol:

Mr Kot
11-05-05, 19:38
Huh? What exactly happens when you press MBUTTON2?

And when you attempt the RESUME button after logout?

sultana
12-05-05, 09:28
Huh? What exactly happens when you press MBUTTON2?

And when you attempt the RESUME button after logout?
When you take 3 or more drugs in neofrag you can't respawn, you have to relog.

THE_TICK!!!!
12-05-05, 17:37
when i hit resumes it ACTS like im goin ingame then kicks me out to login screen again, If i hit enter and click on same d00d i was using is says join proxy session error.

netster
12-05-05, 17:43
post your files, that someone can check em tick...

Fafhrd
12-05-05, 18:47
if i go to change accnts i STILL have to wait the required time even though its a different accnt. its VERY annoying specially say when im neofraggin.

Multi-Accounting:

Start Launcher , somewhere in the config section you can set the port that neocron uses for communication. activate that option and choose a port like 20000 for one account and 21000 for your 2nd account.
Each time you change your account, change the localport setting as well to get "fast" back into the game.

Changing the localport will not help you to log on faster to another char on the same account.

every time i die i have to close client and restart, freakin pain in the ass...any suggestions would be appreciated.

Maybe you want to contact kks techsupport about the relog-issue when dieing. i have never heard about such a thing...

(did you remap your keys? maybe the "press mouse button 2 to...." config gotten messed up somehow)

what exactly happens when you're dead? can you gr out? i dont see how relogging affects a dead player anyway (besides neofrag))