PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get this bug?

Obsidian X
11-05-05, 15:58
I got no screenshots, and its a difficult one to replicate. Someone is in the same zone as me, but I can't see their name in local or their avatar. But I can see them chatting on local. When I ask where the person is, they say "Right in front of you", yet theres no sign of them anywhere. A relog usually fixes it.

CMaster
11-05-05, 15:59
Yep. This was particuarly problematic when the guy who we couldnt see was blasting us with a liberator... STill, had it a few times.

mulle
11-05-05, 16:04
It seems to be quite rare, but it's as annoying as not being able to see or target people inside vehicles and sometimes you won't even be able to see their names in local - this mostly happens with hoovertechs

Fafhrd
11-05-05, 16:05
Yep I get that too. Usually a combination of relog and zoneing helps.

Maybe this is related to the "invisible warbot" bug?

Sakletare
11-05-05, 16:08
Yep, the invisible people bug. Usually happend to me when i logged in a char standing in the clan apartment, sometimes some of the people in there wouldn't be visible. Zoning fixes it. Sometimes you can fix it by asking the invisible people to move around a lot, must be an update bug.

Original monk
11-05-05, 16:15
i have it once in a while yeah .. i certainly get it when i wonna pass some gear between 2 accounts at the dreHQ genrep .. log in second char on second pc and 1 person wont show ... quick zone or relog fixes it ..

yesterday i was in de doytunnels and a second after the last mob got killed i fataled (phew) i log back my ppu and my teammates couldnt see me anymore lol :) i relogged again and it was fixed :)

also as an extra note about the doytunnels: yesterday for the first time in many many full caves we had 2 ultima's !!! joy joy, a psi-ultima and a HCultima, here comes my 5 slot ultimated tl 10 heal and the ultimated sf-wave for a mate :) (to be 100% correct there was a chance we had 3 but we'll never know .. for the first time we couldnt hack a 120/120 or was it 110/110 jhonny5 cause the rest of em where doing a bit to much damage.. and i think most ultima's drop from them jhonny5's and most illegals drop from them wariors ... altough we had an illegal and an ultima out of 1 jhonny5 once also )

aquacoder
11-05-05, 16:16
I got this everytime if people use lifts in pl1. It was even innc2 beta. They come down the lift, speak to me, are in front of me... but i can not see them till they take a sit or zone.

Selendor
11-05-05, 16:22
I've seen it a lot of times in Plaza 1 and CAHQ genrep. Relog works. Very annoying because people are talking to you and you don't notice. I don't recall it happening to me in Neocron 1 though.

Sakletare
11-05-05, 16:24
I don't recall it happening to me in Neocron 1 though.
It happend in NC1 too.

Crest
11-05-05, 18:03
Another bug, happened a while back .. doing a NC raid with my spy ... against a apu and spy .. I stealth and zone into a sewer .... come out and I still got a stealth running, with shields and deflectors, but was able to use guns ...

Zonned several times, and did not help ....

Was also funny ....

netster
11-05-05, 18:08
stay with one char in an underground, near the gr-spawnpoint ... gr in with another char, both cannot see eachother.

mulle
11-05-05, 18:18
Another bug, happened a while back .. doing a NC raid with my spy ... against a apu and spy .. I stealth and zone into a sewer .... come out and I still got a stealth running, with shields and deflectors, but was able to use guns ...

Zonned several times, and did not help ....

Was also funny ....
Only problem is people can still see you :lol: