PDA

View Full Version : GTA: San Andreas

dark_reaper
10-05-05, 08:56
This is pissing me off, I have just got back to playing GTA: SA and I am on the second from the last mission. But the problem is that I cannot get my gang members to do shit. All they do is run around and ignoring me and capping peds.I even have my respect capped too. WTF????

darkservent
10-05-05, 13:09
I want My PC VERSION. I dont own a console :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jesterthegreat
10-05-05, 13:31
I want My PC VERSION. I dont own a console :mad: :mad: :mad:

i want a pc version cos pc > consoles... though i own all consoles except gamecube :p

Capt. Rik
10-05-05, 13:53
This is pissing me off, I have just got back to playing GTA: SA and I am on the second from the last mission. But the problem is that I cannot get my gang members to do shit. All they do is run around and ignoring me and capping peds.I even have my respect capped too. WTF????

heh i'm stuck on the Return to Los Santos mission where you try to capture the mansion.

Such an awesome game - I found the controls easier on PS2 with a pad rather than a keyboard on PC versions (based on previous GT3 games)

Skusty
10-05-05, 14:11
San Andreas is a nice game, rerolled it 2times :lol:

Love that you can attach trailers to trucks :p

And is it on PS2???

Try saving couple a times, helped m8 with pool bug, but i cant remeber the controlls :p

Capt. Rik
10-05-05, 14:13
And is it on PS2???

it's only on PS2 :wtf:

dark_reaper
10-05-05, 20:18
With some games it is better on the console than PC. For example GTA or FF Series. Then there are some games that are better on PC than Console like Half-Life, Doom 3, and Call of Duty.

Tidus_Origin
10-05-05, 20:22

not for long :D

Its coming out on X-Box and PC in the next month or so.

Tratos
10-05-05, 20:50
I will probs be getting it on the x-box when it comes out as from playing things such as doom 3 and half life 2 on the pc i cant believe how far the ps2 is behind graphics wise now, fair enough the x-box isnt a huge deal great but its certianly > PS2

dark_reaper
10-05-05, 21:03
Hmm still no luck with controling my gang members, thay are pushing me off and shit like that. Hmmm, it has been a while since I last played this game
]

Skusty
10-05-05, 21:39
Well Excuse me :lol:

Jesterthegreat
11-05-05, 08:31
With some games it is better on the console than PC. For example GTA or FF Series. Then there are some games that are better on PC than Console like Half-Life, Doom 3, and Call of Duty.

GTA is an fps with lots of driving...

fps' are far better on the pc, drivers are a bit better on consoles. all in all i would rather wait for it on the pc than get it on a console, despite the fact that i have a ps2 and an xbow sitting around.

Masentaja
11-05-05, 11:09
pc > consoles tbh.
And if I need to play some console game, i get emulator and play it on PC.
But for GTA, I rather just wait the PC version :P

Jesterthegreat
11-05-05, 13:38
pc > consoles tbh.
And if I need to play some console game, i get emulator and play it on PC.
But for GTA, I rather just wait the PC version :P

i disagree on rpg's in the FF style, and on racing games.

however most games i prefer on a PC

Masentaja
11-05-05, 14:19
Get a gamepad for PC and you're good to go 8F

enigma_b17
11-05-05, 14:39
1. Vice City is far > then San Andreas

2. San Andreas is still a good game.....although not as long as i would have thought given the size of the map.

3. It sucks on the ps2 now cause u ave to use those fucking joystick things, which lets be honest are the single worst method of controlling anything i could ever think of. Sure the d-pad gave you callasis' (spelling?) but was much easier to control.

4. Apart from the Main StoryLine Missions, theres very few other missions.

5. I know ive finished it but cant remember the missions at all now lol, all i ever do is fly around in the harrier.

dark_reaper
12-05-05, 09:55
1. Vice City is far > then San Andreas

2. San Andreas is still a good game.....although not as long as i would have thought given the size of the map.

3. It sucks on the ps2 now cause u ave to use those fucking joystick things, which lets be honest are the single worst method of controlling anything i could ever think of. Sure the d-pad gave you callasis' (spelling?) but was much easier to control.

4. Apart from the Main StoryLine Missions, theres very few other missions.

5. I know ive finished it but cant remember the missions at all now lol, all i ever do is fly around in the harrier.

me too. It would be nice if you can add some of these vehicles and aircrafts in gta 3 and vice city.