PDA

View Full Version : Signs that You have been playing NeoCron too much

imper1um
10-05-05, 01:31
Before sex, when your woman asks if you have protection, you say you'll check your GoGo to see if your shelter is in it.

When you turn on your computer and check your out of game email, you say 'Stupid Personal Skill Advisors'.

When leaving the house you hope that you don't zone crash.

When at work, you wonder which NPC gives you the xBow quest.

When someone shows you their pistol, you ask how many slots it has on it.

You leave work because you need to defend Cycrow.

When you hear on CNN that the US invaded Iraq, you wonder how many ops are in Iraq that you can take first.

When looking at a world map, you poke the bottom left corner to turn on 'Factions'.

When a plane flies overhead, you say 'Damn Hoverbombers'.

You leave your keys at your house because you already registered your vehicle with yourself.

When going to your apartment elevator, you look around for the Password Terminal.

When someone other than you gets a promotion, you tell him he is a XP Whore.

When playing paintball, you yell for S/D.

When playing paintball, you pull out a black box and then wonder why they were able to see you when you were 'cloaked'.

When you get exausted while exercising, you look in your backpack for some 'Stamina Boosters'.

When leaving a courthouse, you hope no one is 'camping the zone line'.

When you get caught by the cops (for any reason) and are arrested, you say 'But I had Green Soullight!'

When driving on the highway, you wonder which raid all the revelers are going to.

You wonder why your cruise control has speed settings.

When you hear on the news about a research study, you wonder if they have any more blue prints.

When you hear on the news that a new thing has been made, you wonder how many slots was on it.

You buy a pistol and wonder how much P-C you will need to cap it.

You only buy one box of ammo because you can 'clone the rest'.

And the number one way of telling you've been playing NeoCron WAY too much:
You stop your Girlfriend in the middle of sex because McPherson is under attack.

Anyone got any others?

Mr Kot
10-05-05, 01:37
Your car breaks down, so you look for the ? in the top right hand corner of the dash to send a help ticket. :D

ZoVoS
10-05-05, 01:43
when ur paralised for drinking 500 cans and ask ur m8ts to kill you cos u forgot to exploit

Kozmos
10-05-05, 02:09
when your bored of these threads :( sorry >.<

ZoVoS
10-05-05, 02:37
:P i was thinking we have had a gew of these over the years :P but its bad to bump so just deal with it =)

Mr Kot
10-05-05, 04:16
when your bored of these threads :( sorry >.<

The oldies are the goodies.... u love it really :p

Back on topic:

You know u played too much NC when... your mates take the piss outta your bad dress sense, so u say "i didn't choose these pink pants, im waiting for a GM"

Obsidian X
10-05-05, 04:26
You see a spider in the street and you feel the urge to whack it with a stiletto, because you need STR XP.

Bozz-Von Mel
10-05-05, 04:59
That's all funny. Or when you start having nightmares at night about NC. I remember one I had. I was walking through plaza one with some family members and I was able to describe in detail where to go for Plasma wave packets. Every detail of plaza is imbeded in my unconscious mind.

P.S.: My stealth tool didn't work in my nightmare.

Obsidian X
10-05-05, 05:06
Another sign (not really funny tbh) is where Neocrack has destroyed your body clock/sleeping pattern, and you're making trivial posts at 4:00AM in the morning, then sleeping through the day 8|

Like me :cool:

Edit: Another one - you begin a campaign to hunt tech parts, and find that you have a beard when you've finished it (also a true story)

Jake Cutter
10-05-05, 05:09
You know you've been playing too much Neocron when:

You put your left foot forward whenever you pay for something.

Regards,
Jake Cutter

Bugs Gunny
10-05-05, 09:41
When you decide to take on three people in a bar, after drugging up to your ears Tthen when things go wrong you try reaching for your stealthtool and subsequently wake up in the hospital to mumble: "damn FRE".

RogerRamjet
10-05-05, 10:07

I did hear that you guys have got to take it back by any means like :p

From playing my PPU constantly at every fight for about 2 weeks, afterwards at college and shit id be thinking "fuck, S/Ds ran" because it wasnt in the corner of my vision, lol.

(Yes, it is a plea, someone make another PPU, im cracking up here).

Bugs Gunny
10-05-05, 11:30
Your gf comes in the room while you're fighting, and she asks a silly question which makes you lose a belt. You get mad and shout she's KOS to your entire clan now. She starts screaming and lashes out with her nails into your face, while you laugh at her, running circles around her and snigle:"you can't outdammage my holy heal nib!"

Vae Victis
10-05-05, 11:34
Another sign (not really funny tbh) is where Neocrack has destroyed your body clock/sleeping pattern, and you're making trivial posts at 4:00AM in the morning, then sleeping through the day 8|

Like me :cool:

Edit: Another one - you begin a campaign to hunt tech parts, and find that you have a beard when you've finished it (also a true story)
i get that alot..

Vae Victis
10-05-05, 11:36
I did hear that you guys have got to take it back by any means like :p

From playing my PPU constantly at every fight for about 2 weeks, afterwards at college and shit id be thinking "fuck, S/Ds ran" because it wasnt in the corner of my vision, lol.

(Yes, it is a plea, someone make another PPU, im cracking up here).
play PPU for 1.5 years rog..
i automatically rebuff when i leave college :D

Capt. Rik
10-05-05, 12:01
When someone other than you gets a promotion, you tell him he is a XP Whore.

:lol: quality

Eckhart
10-05-05, 12:08
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Masentaja
10-05-05, 12:52
[b]You stop your Girlfriend in the middle of sex because McPherson is under attack.

Anyone got any others?

I quite rofl'ed for that :D
Could imagine the event of .. eternal pain and misery :P

Jesterthegreat
10-05-05, 13:30
when you make a "Signs that You have been playing NeoCron too much" thread...

Infinite
10-05-05, 13:42
When u read the same thread 500 times on the forums.

*wonders when some1 will make the next "Whats you desktop look like" thread.. and who the first moron will be to post a picture of there pc desk*

*sighs and moans*

Jesterthegreat
10-05-05, 13:43
When u read the same thread 500 times on the forums.

*wonders when some1 will make the next "Whats you desktop look like" thread.. and who the first moron will be to post a picture of there pc desk*

*sighs and moans*

hence my post above... people play to much and make one of these threads... repeatedly...

:edit: and just for you...

http://forum.neocron.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8558

Infinite
10-05-05, 13:45
lol

Actually made me laugh :P :lol: :P

Jesterthegreat
10-05-05, 13:46
lol

Actually made me laugh :P :lol: :P

my "desk" is ok... my seat is lieing on my bed attempting to pvp while lieing down...

god its awful :p

:edit: my current desktop has more icons, but im not at home atm...

heres an old attatchment cos i'm getting into it now :p

http://forum.neocron.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8548

Infinite
10-05-05, 13:53
I must be bored :P

http://shatteredsun.com/NC/DT/desktop.JPG

http://shatteredsun.com/NC/DT/desk.JPG

Now back on topic.... yes its a mess and my chair is much the same lol

Bugs Gunny
10-05-05, 14:13
I'm too ashamed to take a picture of my desktop.
You'll see two full ashtrays, a bunch of papers, and miscelanious computerparts, 4 screens, 3 keyboards, a printer, scanner thrown on top, a bunch of empty beer and cokecans etc.....

My gf cleans the place up from time to time with a kind of funny look in her eyes. I do notice however that once she's cleaned up my pvp gets better, because i no longer get gunk stuck inderneath the mouse's optical eye.

Tidus_Origin
10-05-05, 17:05
You've been playing too much NC when...

- You see ur hands and wonder why you haven't got your PA on.
- You think life is quiet without a giant city-wide speaker system blaring out the pro-city faction audio ads.

Some great ones up here already...:lol:

Heavyporker
10-05-05, 17:26
You been playing too much when you:

- Go to your room and flail around for either the apartment lift terminal or GR, all the while thinking "Damn KK, they changed all the models".

- Punch a cop and jump behind a pedestrian, wanting to get that guy killed.

- After a long day at college, you think to yourself " Man, I really don't want to walk home with all these books. I'll just kill_self and pull my backpack from the GR"

- Yell "sex" and thrust hips at the hot girl in class. Repeatedly.

- Hear that someone made a killing at the stock market and think " Holy shit. I want his sploitz for StockX. I need to buy a new wheeler car."

- Walk the long way around puddles when it rains, because you just don't want to slow down to molasses for walking through a 1/4 inch deep bit of water.

(all I can think of atm.)

INFERNO22
10-05-05, 18:18
haha there good those ,
I think the saddest thing is when u start to have dreams about NC ( yes its happend to me )

Ghanima
10-05-05, 18:37
You can tell when you've been playing too much beacuase you're actually convinced that the international release is going to happen. ;)

Ghanima :angel:

Heavyporker
10-05-05, 18:50
actually, I had a dream once set in NC.

I think it was about wandering the wastelands.

And there might have been something about being atop Soliko lab.

Infinite
10-05-05, 22:51
The same one that was in UO....

You wonder why people make noise when they talk and no text appears above there head.

Bozz-Von Mel
11-05-05, 00:26
heh, I actually thought of these at work today.

When I go to the M4 range and only hit 30/40. *puts more points in weapon lore and rifle combat. *

I don't jump off of steps or out of vehicles because I am afraid of fall damage.

I ask the medic for a heal and he looks at me funny.

When I put on my body armor and think, "Man this is not even a Kevlararmorvest." Wonder what the stats are? This shit in game has to be hot and heavy.

Does PA have a built in A/C?

A deflector belt is a good idea.

When I get in the turret of my humvee I am just as exposed here as on the Reveler.

I am gonna need a CS in Iraq.

I don't drink water or eat, cause I never need to. (same for taking a piss)

My MRE (Meal ready to eat) didn't have any stamina boosters, but it had toilet paper and food that I didn't need. (see above)

I cannot cast Holy Lightning on the commander. He must have a LE.

I want to damage boost other drivers.

I find out the pop-up targets don't drop rares.

Beast will show up on my drug test.

Drake6k
12-05-05, 09:56
When you compare every other game to Neocron.

(I know you do this too) Annoys my friends :p

Bugs Gunny
12-05-05, 10:11
Bozz, those were all real good :-)

Good luck over there man.

SnowCrash
31-10-07, 16:08
I think this one is worth bringing back to your attention. ;)

CMaster
31-10-07, 18:33
When you try and buff upbefore leaving the house (never got as far as waving my hands about, but worried about it before)

When you are going somewhere new and try to call up the nav-ray.

ashley watts
31-10-07, 18:35
When you make threads like these :rolleyes:

Brammers
31-10-07, 18:43
When you go to a pub and ask for a pint of Cron 55.

silent000
31-10-07, 18:46
When your out down town and cant be assed walking home, then you just think "if only i could set kill_self" :cool:

HOG
31-10-07, 19:16
after you have been drinking you ask your friend to res you so you can legally drive home. =0

Faid
01-11-07, 01:40
When you wake up in the morning with no money and half your crap missing, then fall back asleep repeating the process 5 more times before you finally wake up with all your rightful belongings.

Or when you walk out your front door only to suddenly find yourself in someone elses body! :eek:

HOG
01-11-07, 02:31
when you are amazed with a new video game for the sole fact that you have yet to fatal.

Dead Bodies
05-11-07, 21:28
You know you've ben playing neocron too much...

When you have nightmares about fat black women from pepper park. (see hell demon for explanation)

when your buring weeds in your yard and you say man i sure wish i had the NC1 dev..

When your neighbor hits you in the back with ball from his yard, you quickly get in an upror and threaten to report him to a GM for hacking (1 hit killz OMG ARG TBH)

your girlfriend is yelling at you becasue you wont have sex with her and you say baby im so worn out theres like 100 whores in pepper park alone!

when you walk into a circle K and yell at the owner becasue he has no Milky Ren's left.

when you cross the street with your car and run it into a mountian hopeing you would zonecrash right through it.

and the #1 is

When YOUR kids ask mommy who's my father and you turn around and say you know i was wondering the same question, i havent seen THE TICK around since.......

Breakaway
06-11-07, 11:47
when you go to the zoo and are certain guraffs are actually called droms

gamefreak
06-11-07, 15:03
When you alway run into walls at edges and yell at the damn netcode.

Logan_storm_03
07-11-07, 00:20
[ edited ]

Bredahl
07-11-07, 00:44
When you cant wake up.. "ah hell im banned!"

(and no im not banned, so stay the fuck away from my forum account ;) :angel: )

Asurmen Spec Op
07-11-07, 03:36
when you dream about NC after not playing it for years?

Apocalypsox
07-11-07, 04:05

lol i used to dream about running around powning the shit outta people with my terminator :lol:

Doc Holliday
07-11-07, 23:29
When you make threads like these :rolleyes:

when u see people who havent been around long enough to make comments like the above but then still do :0

lol joke. great thread. its always funny. the older stuff is the funniest.

So whos gonna go find the link to the bash.org thread. its old joke time kiddies :)

Fur!4
08-11-07, 03:22
You know when you've been playing Neocron too much when you wield a rifle infront of a cop in the city, waiting for two warnings befor you put your rifle away and continue your trip to the store to buy a new spine and a new yellow thorax

Heavyporker
10-11-07, 02:27
- When you're tempted to buy a six-month subscription even though you're *still* unemployed and quite likely to go into debt.

- When you're out of soda and you reach for your fake models of Warbot Cola hoping you haven't opened them already.

- When you consider seducing Danae for a free month's subscription. Um, you know what, she doesn't have to pay me anything. *I'LL* pay her!

- When it starts to lag in Neocron, you start contemplating going down to the nearest pet store to buy a new hamster to ship to KK.

- When you start contemplating actual design specs for making real-life Neocron weapons. (I am firm in my opinion that the NC1 shoulder-mounted gatling cannon is a viable, and in fact, superior design. No offense to the gatling rifle.)

- You start looking into trash cans and crates for junk to recycle.

- When you contemplate taking biology and genetics courses in order to create your own poison plant pets.

- When you see an electric shaver on sale and you contemplate buying one to send to Niddhogg.

- When you become nostaligic for Helldemon's stories. Say, isn 't Christmas coming up? (Pssssst, mods, offer a contest for best new short story in Neocron setting with months of Neocron subscription as prizes. Psst psst!)

- When you start drafting architectural specs for real life replicas of Neocron apartments. (Fuck you all, I want Via Rosso 1 and Via Rosso 3! [albeit with light dimmers, ffs])

- When crossing scary places at night, you instinctively look for copbots to huddle up near).

- When faced with a large pile of recycleables, you start pming people for recycle macros.

- When handling a weapon, you try to kludge on a scope, laserpointer, flashlight, and possible ammo mods.

- When you drive across the countryside at night, you leave your headlights off because KK won't get their shit together and fix it so headlights will properly illuminate the ground!

- When you come up with a demoniac plot to create fake nudes of Erica Cerra in order to bribe a certain someone to give you MC5 tech parts and ultimas.

- When you try to move a 300 pound piece of furniture by pointing a box at it and double-clicking.

- When you enter a marathon, confident for victory by using your secret strategy by running all out, then kneeling for several seconds to kick-start stamina regeneration.

- When you avidly read body-modding magazines, hoping to find the latest and greatest PvP implants.

- When you argue with a professional chef that you can make a multi-thousand neocredit gourmet meal with a couple pieces of rat meat, wood, bat sirloin, a few tubes of chemicals, metal pipes and plates, some wires, chitin, and copbot ethic chips.

- When you come up with a plan to kidnap Snowcrash, interrogate him for the secret access codes to the Neocron servers, then set yourself up as supreme overlord of Neocron, with the power to obliterate any GM at will. Danae, of course, will be obliged to wear metal bikinis. Of course, what with winter coming, I will permit her to keep warm by snuggling up to me.

- When you dream of running around the Neocron wastelands. Mmmmm, good times.

- When you call the military depot, wanting to buy your own tank so you can go deer hunting.

- When you bring brass knuckles to Iraq, thinking that you'll completely pwn everyone because you're specced for speed/agl, piercing and force resistance and the fools didn't even mod for secondary damage types! Ha ha!

---------

Yeah, that's all I can think of, offhand. It was nice to spend a few minutes reminscing. Take care, everyone, don't forget my PM inbox is still empty!

Selket
20-11-07, 09:51
-When Al gore appears and warns over the effects from Manbearpig
-When you found a new job and give the Boss $300k on your first day
-When your Wife is your Sympbitch

-When u throw Handgranades in a crowd of people and say "lol rofl TL16nades are soo IMBA"

-If u join the US Army for symplvling

-when the names of your 3kids are Lol rolf and KOS

-if u beat random people

and finally i have the answer for global terrorism.

-If you PK in reallife

I know....pretty bad. But hey i am on Coffee flash now!

Glok
20-11-07, 10:01
- When your relaxation includes dreaming up character setups in NSkill

- When you hardly actually play anymore because it's just as much fun imagining playing

- When you're sure you'll be able to select a generep if a situation turns really bad

- When a story you're writing turns out to be set in the NC universe unbenownst to you (oh wait :o)

Yes I'm a geek. :p

Hell-demon
20-11-07, 17:50
When you get hard for fat strippers.

Matanius
20-11-07, 17:58
When you get hard for fat strippers. Is that not the norm then? O_o

TicketInspector
26-11-07, 22:24
When you can't physically see the colour green anymore.

Snedex
12-12-07, 06:43
When you start judging people in the street by their faction and combat rank

Richard Slade
14-12-07, 01:29
When you haven't changed clothes for 4 years, yet they're wrinkle free.

Infinite
14-12-07, 22:51
When you've lost count of how many of these threads you've read over the years you've looked at the forums.

OK ok it's been said already...

meow :P

sanityislost
15-12-07, 06:15
Sweet, will check it out during xmas.

SiL ..:..

Apocalypsox
15-12-07, 06:39
When you lom to melee and then back to HC in the same day, just to try and be an oldschool Zerker again :lol: and then realise you cant level as a melee in its condition just to lom back to HC

-=Jismo=-
17-12-07, 17:37
when you jump into your car and look for the W key

Richard Slade
21-12-07, 21:12
...when a free month during Xmas makes you forget giftshopping.. :(

THE_TICK!!!!
21-12-07, 22:49
when your in the shower and all soapy...and you hear your m8's on TS sayin d00d where are you d00d your getting shot..and you jump out the shower slip fall..twist your knee and crawl in the puter room to save yourself..then 3 hrs later realize the soap has dried on your body..and the shower still running :)

Matanius
22-12-07, 10:54
when your in the shower and all soapy...and you hear your m8's on TS sayin d00d where are you d00d your getting shot..and you jump out the shower slip fall..twist your knee and crawl in the puter room to save yourself..then 3 hrs later realize the soap has dried on your body..and the shower still running :) Ha ha, sounds like the voice of experience :p

Jaeon
28-12-07, 19:16
Yesterday was driving, saw smoke coming out of pipe from car in front, i saw a stealthed something there, for sure.

CMaster
28-12-07, 19:23
When you have to repeatedly stop yourself calling in-car GPS "the nav-ray"

Nidhogg
28-12-07, 19:29
When you have to repeatedly stop yourself calling in-car GPS "the nav-ray"
Maybe you don't... (http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/video-virtual-navigation-cable-superimposes-route-guidance-on-windshield)

N

Nightwing
28-12-07, 21:24
Left Pinky develops a painful callous from slamming the shift so hard to make you run faster :(

Matanius
29-12-07, 09:34
When you have to repeatedly stop yourself calling in-car GPS "the nav-ray" This happened to me yesterday. I was selling someone a Sat Nav and I referred to it as a Nav-Ray!

l8m0n
29-12-07, 10:31
Left Pinky develops a painful callous from slamming the shift so hard to make you run faster :(

Run-lock.

Voodoo_Magic
29-12-07, 11:03
Maybe you don't... (http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/video-virtual-navigation-cable-superimposes-route-guidance-on-windshield)

N

so guilty of calling GPS a Nav-Ray...

Nice find nid, could be ammusing to see someone crash because there looking at the perty Nav-Ray... Altho ppl crash while looking at GPS anyway :/

naimex
31-12-07, 02:32
You know you've played too much neocron, when you can remember reading the first post in a bumped thread when it was initially posted.

Jaeon
02-01-08, 17:18
when during the day, while at work, you mentally go through different setups and best ways to get rich.

Voodoo_Magic
02-01-08, 18:06
I used to do that at work :)

You know when you have been palying Nc to much when you walk into the local shop and ask for a pack of Paretemol.

When he asked what paretemol was, i just said "its ok, Paracetemol will do" :o

Jaeon
02-01-08, 18:10
When you start naming your weed crops after NC drugs -- redflash, x-beast, etc...

Odin
10-01-08, 05:34
When you can say you first registered to one of the early Neocron forums over 8 years ago. It's been a loooooooooong time.

flib
10-01-08, 13:11
If you're referring to yourself, then that would be over 7 years, not 8.

Odin
10-01-08, 16:29
If you're referring to yourself, then that would be over 7 years, not 8.

First registered to a Neocron forum on January 3rd 2000. This is like the 3rd or 4th different forums we used.

Breakaway
10-01-08, 16:48
When you make music dedicated to neocron haha :P
http://www.myspace.com/neocrack

Muppet Rat
10-01-08, 21:18
When you're walking down the street, and you see someone in the distance you maybe recognize, and start swaying your head left and right and wonder why you cant get a target box on them :o

When a bank advert comes on tv, and your scanning the small print (because your conditioned to keep an eye on txt at the bottom of the screen) and you wonder what 3% Power Armour is. :lol:

Setlec
13-01-08, 00:21
when you have been away from NC for a couple of days time and you wish for a roll-back!!!

VoWZaRiCK
25-01-08, 15:36
When you have scary dreams about being chased by a PKer in the TH energy cores (and somehow there's an Elephant PA with gatlin cannons for tusks involved...)

I actually had this dream a few years ago. *leaves for appointment with shrink*

Bordellsmurfen
06-02-08, 04:56
when you actually find your way better in neocron than in your own town

(sadly true=/)

psychowar
08-02-08, 11:49
when you only go for a shower when the servers are down for maintenance

Doc Holliday
19-02-08, 14:17
First registered to a Neocron forum on January 3rd 2000. This is like the 3rd or 4th different forums we used.

hahah told.

pSyReus
19-02-08, 16:05
Uhh !?? WHEN YOU COME BACK AFTER 4 YEARS OF NOT PLAYING?

naimex
19-02-08, 16:49
Uhh !?? WHEN YOU COME BACK AFTER 4 YEARS OF NOT PLAYING?

How can you have played it too much, if you haven't played for the last 4 years ???

pSyReus
19-02-08, 16:53
well i played it for about 4 years before 4 years... dont get cheeky! lol

Leonard
22-03-08, 22:10
this one time a small child with a blue coat came from behind me and a kicked it to the ground because i thought it was a cloaked spy. i felt really bad though because he started crying.

RAB
25-05-08, 14:35
picture this...

grown man standing in B&Q...
one of those petrol blower thingies that you see people using to blow leaves etc... .. big long green square plastic end to it...

man puts it on his shoulder and points it at his wife and goes blam blam...

gets told to grow up :(

RAB
25-05-08, 17:13
YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING NC TOO MUCH WHEN THE SERVERS ARE DOWN AND YOU ARE SO USED TO DOING NOTHING ELSE THAT YOU ARE UNABLE TO OTHERWISE OCCUPY YOURSELF AND SPEND YOUR TIME MOANING ON THE FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!

:p

xavior
26-05-08, 14:32
YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING NC TOO MUCH WHEN THE SERVERS ARE DOWN AND YOU ARE SO USED TO DOING NOTHING ELSE THAT YOU ARE UNABLE TO OTHERWISE OCCUPY YOURSELF AND SPEND YOUR TIME MOANING ON THE FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!

:p

...... it hurts... it honestly hurts.. its like quiting smoking, cold turkey, but forced.. first your fine, then after a day or 2, you start shaking, 3-5 withdrawl, 6-8 playing the game in your head.. 9+ start watching lifetime and stuff... thats when you know its too much to bear..

Stormy|Nc2
26-05-08, 15:55
the first sign you have to much play neocron:

you slap your hamsters xD

Chosen One
26-05-08, 20:28
I have dreams all the time about NC I think every other dream...lol

When ever im out of my car, i feel like i have to look at my 6 to check for a stealth cloud.

Or

I hear random ak/berreta shots go off behind me.

Its a hard life :lol:

RAB
26-05-08, 21:31
dude that is a tad sad! :)

Dont Mess
27-05-08, 13:10
its not ! its normal, last year easter time when NC was free for a month, i broke my leg and was in hospital for a week ! I had a dream that i was my ppu in purple PA and was getting attacked at cycrow and i run to the GR but couldnt find my APT and then i woke up! it was mental !

RAB
27-05-08, 14:45
i regularly dream about killing people... is that normal too ?
:/

Hell-demon
27-05-08, 14:50
People in game?
If not then....
Might wanna break out the rubber wallpaper :rolleyes:

Chosen One
28-05-08, 04:37
i regularly dream about killing people... is that normal too ?
:/

haha, you rox! :p

oh btw, Cowblud, my alt is Muff Driver, [ Edited ]

RAB
28-05-08, 09:30
Oh I know where it is already !! :D

Dont Mess
28-05-08, 11:32
haha, you rox! :p

oh btw, Cowblud, my alt is Muff Driver, [ Edited ]

EXPLOIT ! MORE FENCES NEED TO GO UP!

RAB
28-05-08, 12:51
Oi *omitted* off !!! :p

why not have a level flat open plain with no obstacles and no cover, eh !!

lol :)

Chosen One
29-05-08, 01:10
EXPLOIT ! MORE FENCES NEED TO GO UP!

lies :angel:

Habrok
29-05-08, 01:25
Discussion of Exploits is not allowed on the forum, please stay on topic guys.

Thankyou Kindly,

Habrok

Kanedax
29-05-08, 10:25
I have dreams all the time about NC I think every other dream...lol

When ever im out of my car, i feel like i have to look at my 6 to check for a stealth cloud.

Or

I hear random ak/berreta shots go off behind me.

Its a hard life :lol:

Pretty much the same for me, except sometimes I find myself looking at Mr Trolly when I'm hanging out with him and praying for the reticle to close quicker so I can destroy him with some dev justice, then I realize I have no dev, just a TV remote and a beer bottle.

Chosen One
29-05-08, 17:55
Pretty much the same for me, except sometimes I find myself looking at Mr Trolly when I'm hanging out with him and praying for the reticle to close quicker so I can destroy him with some dev justice, then I realize I have no dev, just a TV remote and a beer bottle.

ROFL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlphaBeta
03-06-08, 12:36
You walk past a BT phonebox and wonder if BioTech have decided to branch out.

Dru Blood
06-07-08, 09:54
about 4 years back me and j0rz used to work together in a retail store, we removed the dust compartments off of the dyson dc07 vacuum put them on our shoulders and chased each other around the store. Customers were staring at us thinking wtf.

We just said ive got cursed soul and so has he.

Hell-demon
08-07-08, 14:46
You know you've been playing too much neocron when you uninstall it and play something else.

Makes sense. :rolleyes:

‡ Stormlord ‡
04-09-08, 19:19
I am often working with machines... every time I hear the sound of pneumatic / hydraulic / mechanic moves in the machines.... every time it reminds me about life in NC........ almost everyday :D

Logan_storm_03
05-09-08, 15:51
When I had a dream a few nights ago about running around plaza ninja hacking belts from dead guys.

silent000
05-09-08, 17:07
When you wake up at home after a good nights drinking and wonder what you have dropped in your belt in the middle of town :eek:

Setlec
26-09-08, 23:24
When, irl, you look for a sync line in order to avoid a bullet... or just wish to have ppu buffs on a spy cha with a tank con and obli...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqO3qCgyFJ0 (quite old but still actual)

Cheers

SilentEye
15-12-08, 10:37
Before I quit, some years ago I was walking in an alley.

This alley split up in a crossing and I noticed my self moving my head left down to look for ALT + E....

When I did this I realized. UHHH, WTF! :eek: :confused:

[K1]Luke
20-01-09, 22:15
I love these threads, good place to find a laugh :P

One thing that really happened to me was, I went downstairs to get a drink and stood infront of the cupboard wondering how to right click to open it.

I was there for atleast 15 seconds!

Setlec
21-01-09, 02:02
almost twice a week there is some gunshots near of my place, there is a shantytown (favela in portuguese). And always ask to my self why they don't use a aimbot instead of shooting around as they do??? (BTW, their bullets passed through the windows of my friend's house this morning...)

SilentEye
28-01-09, 09:39
almost twice a week there is some gunshots near of my place, there is a shantytown (favela in portuguese). And always ask to my self why they don't use a aimbot instead of shooting around as they do??? (BTW, their bullets passed through the windows of my friend's house this morning...)
Sounds like a safe place to stay.. 8|

Setlec
28-01-09, 18:57
Sounds like a safe place to stay.. 8|

Here is a small taste of daily violence in my "loved town". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqO3qCgyFJ0

a better video done by SkyOne:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3TLm0ubeZM part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e43Ci_RgmJc&feature=related part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkRPCUUXMt0&feature=related part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph1LY2slgUo&feature=related part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEu9QMDnV_4&feature=related part 5

enjoy

boreal
30-01-09, 23:52
lol im my job (admin reseau) i see offen computer crash on me. each time i say ** damn neocrash still follow me**

of when a server crash and people are like chicken whitout head i say ** the forgot to feed the hamster and i won't play NC2 again tonight**

well only tought i got when working

Trilaac
01-04-09, 14:58
when you leave work to defend...

I play at work soemtimes, that's how awesome my job is.. trick is not getting caught doing it in an open plan office (KK, give me a job!!)

When you look for a sync line...

I've often been driving down the motorway or into a tunnel and expect to hit a sync line and wake up with my vehicle int he middle of a town and me on the outskirts of town.