View Full Version : Dragon Of Dôme. ( Pandore )

bobleponge
09-05-05, 15:18
Ladies and Gentlemen an event for the black dragon is going to take place in Pandore Server !

Look at this trailer. (http://benjamin.guillerm.free.fr/dragon%20du%20dome%20EG.wmv)

You are invited has this Serie of fight !

mulle
09-05-05, 15:28
Hehe isn't that the opening theme for the undertaker in wwe? Nice video though, pity I don't have any chars on pandore :(

Kuya
09-05-05, 15:31
ill download it when i get home bobeh, very curious :D

bobleponge
09-05-05, 16:13
Come with spectator 0/2 ;)

Cor
09-05-05, 16:17
Nicely done look forward to it

El Jimben
09-05-05, 18:15
Not quite sure what that was about but I like the video :)

Dr Strange
09-05-05, 21:07
pandore is a strange little server

quite a few people there speak coherent english, some actually better than the average Terran ;p

me and some friends have a few midlvl and lowlvl nibs on pandore, and god damn is it frustrating trying to level with no cash, store bought weapons, etc

Noirze
09-05-05, 22:14
So the point in the " Dragon of the Dome " is simply a big 1vs1 championchip,
that allow all lvls and all fighting classes.

But at the begining, I think, only pe s will fight against pe s, tank versus tanks, aso ...

And it is also calculated with the lvl of the char.

But one nice " law " is that, when the fight haven t been enjoyed by the spectators, they can say that the ppu will not rez him.
And if somebody do use the Stealth ( that is forbidden ), the spectators will have the right to shoot him, and kill him.

The best Tanks, PEs, Spys and Apus of Pandore will be there, so if you got a char on pondore, come quickly to get your inscription, or lvl fast a nice pe :p

I will also be there, so if you want to beat me cause I can t wright correctly english, come on I m waiting for you ;)

Every player from all server will be welcome, to watch, to fight, but not to make some freaky shit... :p

zii
10-05-05, 07:58
Quelle date et a quelle heure? Je n'as pas regardee le trailer...
(My French is just as crap)

bobleponge
10-05-05, 08:13
Vendredi 20 mai ou le samedi 21 ;)

Jesterthegreat
10-05-05, 08:49
if someone would set me up i would make my pe over there ;)