PDA

View Full Version : Whoot badass :)

ino
09-05-05, 04:41
Hehe My poor apu friend got ********** in a second at the zoneline by this mofo at regants legacy.. Didnt know they existed other in our nightmares.

http://img195.echo.cx/my.php?image=svinet7yt.jpg

naimex
09-05-05, 04:43
they been ingame for quite some time now..

thought they were in a cave only tho...

ino
09-05-05, 04:44
Oh cool never heard anyone mention them at all.. we just zoned in there and the apu fell dead to the ground, took us about 15 minutes to figure what the hell hurt that bad.

NONpk
09-05-05, 07:13
WTF?!?!?!?!
Forget all the Mc 5 guards or the really big Juggernauts.

I know its hard to hit a dragonfly but how the hell is it possible to kill a 127/127 one :eek:

Netphreak
09-05-05, 07:58
If i remember right that was Lupus's little mob that he used to annoy us in neofrag with... even with 5 of us on it and a couple of droners too it still killed us all...

capt-o
09-05-05, 08:30
Just to clarify: Is this SOB loose ingame now, or did Lupus leave a calling card, or is it from some event? :confused: :eek:

mulle
09-05-05, 08:34
It's at regant if it hasn't been killed, he left them a few 2 days ago where he announced that "death to all who resets position in -insert regant zone here-"

CMaster
09-05-05, 13:53
It's at regant if it hasn't been killed, he left them a few 2 days ago where he announced that "death to all who resets position in -insert regant zone here-"
E-03, I think he said.

Jesterthegreat
09-05-05, 13:58
hmm... i didnt think they were left ingame... thought it was just lupus fuckin around spawnin a few...

CMaster
09-05-05, 14:15
Same - but who's gonna kill them all the way out there - and GMs are always leaving mobs lying around.

Bugs Gunny
09-05-05, 14:25
The least they can do is clean up their mess.

Ascension
09-05-05, 14:34
LOL, Name filter that! :rolleyes:

virgil caine
09-05-05, 15:03
Makes me wonder if there is something in that zone that they are trying to keep us from seeing. Seems like putting a bunch of 127/127 mobs there would be a good way to do just that without raising any suspicion. People would go there and die and just not go back....leaving the GM's to do what they want there without interruption.

Awky
09-05-05, 15:06
Makes me wonder if there is something in that zone that they are trying to keep us from seeing. Seems like putting a bunch of 127/127 mobs there would be a good way to do just that without raising any suspicion. People would go there and die and just not go back....leaving the GM's to do what they want there without interruption.

I second that.

Sakletare
09-05-05, 15:13
That's where the GM's stash the booze and the girls.

Tratos
09-05-05, 15:13
An interesting theory....is it the actual zone with Regants legacy in it?

Original monk
09-05-05, 15:15
would be a good way to do just that without raising any suspicion. People would go there and die and just not go back....

that dragonfly = extremely cool !

i wonna keel it (even if it takes a whole night of SI) :)

if the damage of that mob is proportional to the damage the small dragonfly's do :D then i wonder what comes out if you loot it :) full mc5 chips ? kami's ? tl 120 snipers ?

mulle
09-05-05, 15:22
Think I heard from someone they had got a bp saying congratulations you've killed the little bugger

enigma_b17
09-05-05, 15:22
er yea theyr 5 or 6 of them flying aroudn.

virgil caine
09-05-05, 15:24
if the damage of that mob is proportional to the damage the small dragonfly's do :D then i wonder what comes out if you loot it :) full mc5 chips ? kami's ? tl 120 snipers ?

Whoa, now that could be coming closer to the truth, wonder if its some sort of test? MC5 chips, hmmmm, now that has me headed towards that zone to find out what this is all about.

Bugs Gunny
09-05-05, 15:25
Time for a rhino raid to that place (with some carefull driving and good repairers)

unTouch
09-05-05, 15:27
Killed one and got a lousy datadisc tl 1, thats it

Original monk
09-05-05, 15:42
Killed one and got a lousy datadisc tl 1, thats it

does it says congratulations you killed the little bugger, like mulle said ?

would be cool :)

come on gunny, lets roll -> who drives ? :)

Toxen
09-05-05, 15:43
Rhino's kinda tricky to get up to the legacy but a 127/127, I've never actually seen around there and I do spend alot of time at the legacy checking things (yes I know its kinda weird place to be but it has a gogo and thats all i need). And I've never seen one of these gits flying around soo it is gonna be a GM rather than a natural spawn, But when was the last event out at the legacy....so either it was a GM party, testing some idea's and someone forgot to clean up or lost track of the lil bastard, or have spawn some of them in the past couple of patchs to keep people from hanging around legacy in a few minutes I shall be climbing into a glider to confirm this. Can we get a date on the screenie please. There were rumblings a while back that the Legacy would become a major storyline part at sometime, and now that the major part of the storyline concerning doy is pritty much over with their retake of the canyon I can't help but hope this is a opening for a city or at least neutral storyline, especially with all the attacks on the city recently.

edit: scratch that im taking a rhino I fear for what it can do to a non buffed char.

virgil caine
09-05-05, 15:47
What did it say? maybe its worth something ...

Original monk
09-05-05, 15:48
i want a lil bugger in my BD appartment :) (as a pet)

netster
09-05-05, 15:49
force damage > your rhino ... and dragonflys are only doing force dmg ... i'll be happy greping your belt :p

virgil caine
09-05-05, 15:49
Rhino's kinda tricky to get up to the legacy but a 127/127, I've never actually seen around there and I do spend alot of time at the legacy checking things (yes I know its kinda weird place to be but it has a gogo and thats all i need). And I've never seen one of these gits flying around soo it is gonna be a GM rather than a natural spawn, But when was the last event out at the legacy....so either it was a GM party, testing some idea's and someone forgot to clean up or lost track of the lil bastard, or have spawn some of them in the past couple of patchs to keep people from hanging around legacy in a few minutes I shall be climbing into a glider to confirm this. Can we get a date on the screenie please. There were rumblings a while back that the Legacy would become a major storyline part at sometime, and now that the major part of the storyline concerning doy is pritty much over with their retake of the canyon I can't help but hope this is a opening for a city or at least neutral storyline, especially with all the attacks on the city recently.

edit: scratch that im taking a rhino I fear for what it can do to a non buffed char.

I agree...there has to be some reason for this ????

mulle
09-05-05, 15:53
errrr, it was just Lupus screwing around as usual, hardly think there was any secret agenda...sorry to disappoint you :p

Darkana
09-05-05, 20:19
See the thread "New mob & location (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=117903)" for more information about the loot (and the damage they do).

And I doubt they would use mobs to "cover" something. Players find a way around this too easily.

Dr Strange
09-05-05, 21:00
LOL, Name filter that! :rolleyes:

a-fucking-men

Dirus
09-05-05, 21:51
The mob (name included) is old, it was intended as a test piece, and a conversation piece. Right now it only drops a datadisc, the name and message inside I'll leave upto you to find out by killing it.

As for what they're doing there. Thats classified ;)

I've been toying with a few ideas for the mob its self, and the datadisc it drops so, who knows what will come of it and them. For now.. collect them while you can I guess.

Tratos
09-05-05, 21:55
The mob (name included) is old, it was intended as a test piece, and a conversation piece. Right now it only drops a datadisc, the name and message inside I'll leave upto you to find out by killing it.

As for what they're doing there. Thats classified ;)

I've been toying with a few ideas for the mob its self, and the datadisc it drops so, who knows what will come of it and them. For now.. collect them while you can I guess.
So there is something a little more sinister behind all this then? you bugger:p

Toxen
09-05-05, 21:56
Hmmm i noticed it was different to a normal datadisc, as it was lousy, and I've never seen a condition of an item set as lousy.... this gonna turn out like the old books? *shudders* anyways lupus as you actual gonna read this :) any news on a experimental mindcontrol 3 seller npc in BT HQ

Dirus
09-05-05, 22:02
Hmmm i noticed it was different to a normal datadisc, as it was lousy, and I've never seen a condition of an item set as lousy.... this gonna turn out like the old books? *shudders* anyways lupus as you actual gonna read this :) any news on a experimental mindcontrol 3 seller npc in BT HQ
Lousy = part of the name, and goes with the message inside.

Exp Mindcon 3 = next patch.

Tostino
09-05-05, 22:09

Nice to know.

Digital-Talios
09-05-05, 23:06

good to hear. my droner will be needing that soon if not now. :p

Original monk
11-05-05, 13:22
For now.. collect them while you can I guess.

i also have an oild coin left is that usefull ? someone told me that mission been deleted in NC2beta orso altough i dont even know what it should lead to lol :)

ow and if you know, these biosignature chips from NC1 ? what where they for ? or did i miss that event orso ? i dunno ... i had one in NC1 but i think it got deleted or sumthing, could be i yust lost it tough :) but what was it lol ?

and as a message to everyone: anyone found any new fresh nonpatchnotereported missions somewhere in the wastes ?

edit: some guy tried to convince me for about 4 hours straight that there is a mission to get 1 clip of spiritammo .. altough the mods emselves have been deleted he told me it would work on one of the old spiritSH's.. he didnt showed me the clip tough and refused to give me a location :/ he kept going on about it tough .. i still dont believe em but ifnot then i think this would be a nice idea to add somekind of mission like this :)

Toxen
11-05-05, 13:32
Ack before adding new missions get the drug mission by PP HQ working 2 patchs now i've been told by GM's it would be fixed next patch and nada.

CMaster
11-05-05, 13:45
i also have an oild coin left is that usefull ? someone told me that mission been deleted in NC2beta orso altough i dont even know what it should lead to lol :)

Pre-patch 131, Devlin Jones used to give you the "diary" mission, which involved getting to the back of the juggers, talking to the nutcase lady, back to devlin, to PP subway, back to devlin. This would gain you either an Old Coin or 50k - always seemed a bit unfair on anti-cities. Patch 131 the xbow and diary missions relating to the Juggernaut Facitlity were combined, and nutcase lady was killed (her corpse is now in the room with the nerfed juggernauts)

Original monk
11-05-05, 16:01
ow very very intresting, so they combined the missions ! cool :)

time to go get me an xbow :)

i still have the old coin :) maybe i better took the 400k then lol :) i keep em anyways, who knows what i can use it for later on :)