PDA

View Full Version : Next community update/ask the devs/planfile?

Tratos
08-05-05, 22:42
Just out of curiosity and because int release is almost here (at retailsers wednesday, supposedly) when is the next community update/ask the devs/planfile going to appear as i remeber not so long ago in a galaxy not so far away Holger was going to be making a new planfile... but seems to have been caught up in stuff, so now that most of the int release content is in and we are only waiting for the other half perhaps with int release? it'll no doubt free up some time of alot of people at KK so is there any chance of an update on alot of things the community is wanting to know:

Player Shops?
Full Addition of WoC (i appreciate alot of stuff is in but when will it be considered complete?)
Progress on RoKKwear?
Accsesories?
When theme weeks are going to be brought back to life?
Alot of questions brought up here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=124401&highlight=devs)
And last but not least, this would mainly be from Holger in a plan file...KKs plans for the rest of the year for Neocron2?
Aswell as alot more...

Its alot to ask i know as weve gotten quite alot of cool stuff over the last couple of weeks but you must know us by now, we as a community like news :p

Infinite
08-05-05, 23:11
Theme weeks went well didnt it. :P A useless race track and a few hacknet areas you can't really do.

Int release is Wednesday? Where does it say that? European or American?

Tratos
08-05-05, 23:40
Not a confirmed release date but many online retailers are pointing to the 13th of may

Transformer
09-05-05, 00:33
Not a confirmed release date but many online retailers are pointing to the 13th of may

do they realize thats friday the 13th? lol

aKe`cj
09-05-05, 01:38
European or American?

He said int-release, not US / North America. The int. release does NOT include the US market.. been said almost a dozen times now.

....apart from that, I fully agree with the Threadstarter --- nothing + a lil hope > nothing + silence
;)

athon
09-05-05, 09:46
A plan file?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd much rather see KK fullfill their existing plan files [ edited ]

Athon Solo

Tratos
09-05-05, 11:09
A plan file?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd much rather see KK fullfill their existing plan files [ edited ]

Athon Solo
I see your feeling as positve as ever today athon :lol:

Bugs Gunny
09-05-05, 12:29
The term would be "realistic".

Dr Strange
09-05-05, 21:13
He said int-release, not US / North America. The int. release does NOT include the US market.. been said almost a dozen times now.

....apart from that, I fully agree with the Threadstarter --- nothing + a lil hope > nothing + silence
;)

should call it the European release then (unless their doing the Asia release at the same time)