PDA

View Full Version : Shafted by Click2Pay!

nEo-1664
08-05-05, 15:45
Ok, my old NC2 account had not taken payment on the transfer to NC2. Therefore, Click2Pay, will now only reactivate my account via PayByCash.

All I want to know, is, after the first payments goes in, can I change it then from PayByCash, back to Click2Pay if you follow?

enigma_b17
08-05-05, 16:05
mother of god, another person with a c2p problem. This payment method is the biggest travesty in this game. Totally unprofessional. If i acted like this towards my clients id be living in the gutter.

Anyway sorry to hear about ur problem....im sure it probably is possible to change payment methods, ud ave to get an official answer from a kk staff member though

Tratos
08-05-05, 16:33
You cant change back from paybycash...i think

nEo-1664
08-05-05, 23:38
You cant change back from paybycash...i think

I'm not gonna have a go at you for saying this, ya know, dont shoot the messenger and all that lol,

but

For CHRIST SAKE!!!(no I'm not taking the Lords name in vein either!)

I seriously hope that once on paybycash you CAN go back to the normal CC/DC transfers, I just dont have the time to remember each month to go to the bank, withdraw some money, and then post it! It's just not going to happen :/

However, I would like an Official word on this, please :)

[TgR]KILLER
09-05-05, 01:24
account@neocron.com.. or helpdesk might know to.. i always get a responce in a day.

Kozmos
09-05-05, 03:17
I'm not gonna have a go at you for saying this, ya know, dont shoot the messenger and all that lol,

but

For CHRIST SAKE!!!(no I'm not taking the Lords name in vein either!)

I seriously hope that once on paybycash you CAN go back to the normal CC/DC transfers, I just dont have the time to remember each month to go to the bank, withdraw some money, and then post it! It's just not going to happen :/

However, I would like an Official word on this, please :)
www.splashplastic.com (http://www.splashplastic.com)

athon
09-05-05, 09:40
Ok, my old NC2 account had not taken payment on the transfer to NC2. Therefore, Click2Pay, will now only reactivate my account via PayByCash.

All I want to know, is, after the first payments goes in, can I change it then from PayByCash, back to Click2Pay if you follow?
Can I point out that, AFAIK, C2P have absolutely nothing to do with paybycash - they are a seperate payment provider. The relationship is either KK -> C2P or KK -> PBC, so anything where you can't change to C2P after using PBC is likely nothing to do with C2P and everything to do with KK.

Athon Solo

Scaramanga
10-05-05, 00:23
Or you could use an online wallet like Paynova (has to be verified via your account statement details after you pay money into it).
Paynova is via payby cash.

imper1um
10-05-05, 04:15
Paybycash > Click2Pay

vashtyphoon78
10-05-05, 15:33
They both stink. one (paybysheitmushrooms) doesnt let you pay with a CC without giving them all the info to rob your identity,

The other one we cannot pay with anymore.

personally im waiting for INT release when were supposed to get paypal.

Capt. Rik
10-05-05, 15:43
personally im waiting for INT release when were supposed to get paypal.

Don't hold your breath - that was never confirmed.

It's been pointed out over and over that C2P are shareholders of 10T and therefore are unlikely to sanction payment methods that are direct competition of them

Tankz0r
10-05-05, 17:46
ive had problems with two accounts, the pay by cash option is well meh.

so for the time being im not playing.

how hard is it for C2P to actually take my money.

the strange thing is they recently closed one of my accounts that they have been taking money from for a long time.

the fact that they have closed my tank account down pisses me off no end