PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED] The Final Resistance

BluexDragon
08-05-05, 14:12
ok so i got bord one day and decided to see if anyone from my old clan was still around and kickin. i dont think ANYONE will remember me, but meh.

This is a call out to all the Final Resistance members. what happened and where the hell are all of you now? clan still active er somthin?

well anyway lemme know, this should be fun :)

Bluex

enigma_b17
08-05-05, 16:06
jasus, fr, that takes me back (no i wasnt in fr I was allied in fa :P). I think stoned01512 or somed is still around and i know ive seen another few fr members cant remember names though.

[edit] if ur andro i knows u quite well :)

BluexDragon
08-05-05, 18:34
andro that crappy ass player, yea rite...lol no im not andro but i used to know him quite well as well. i dunno if you ever saw me at an op war, i was the droner bluexDragon. anyway thats kinda cool to hear people are still around and kickin

now common who else :)

Bluex

FaveriN
08-05-05, 20:03
Awkward Silence and Dave Insurgent are back. ;)

trigger hurt
08-05-05, 20:24
ahh,

Final Resistance. The little TG clan that couldn't :p

I do miss some of the clans from saturn :(

NiMBle
08-05-05, 20:30
I remember you Dragon, droner hoe? :P
You recruited me.

Some good times in that clan.. and yes Dave is back, I spoke to him the other day.

If you want to know my many FR names drop me a PM :angel:

:HEAT:

*EDIT* have always remembered your almight wisdom.. "Kill the Noobs of today to stop them from becoming the PKers of tomorrow.." <--I live by that rule :lol:

Awky
08-05-05, 22:17
Wassup blue its awk... hopefully they'll give me my chars back next week so i could be arsed to log in... slow support. :(

See ya ingame.

You going pro or anti?

awk

BluexDragon
08-05-05, 23:33
DDDDUUUUUDDDDEEEE....pro or anti, what are you crazy awk? geez thought you were smarter than that, im goin anti. im trying to communicate with click2pay...yea good luck with that one. ANYWAY ill probably be on in about week as you are. hopefully ill see you there. as for the clan that could, naw i dont think that, i think we did, at least for a while anyway

Bluex

Awky
09-05-05, 09:10
Heh, well ive seen lotsa nibs from our former clan go pro. :p

Anyway awk will evetually be tg (as he has always been...) after epics ;)

Might decide to live at the canyons tho and might even make a clan to police that shit, but thats another story for another time. You comin to tg?

awk

Awky
09-05-05, 09:35
where are ya all now?

post yer info's here if ya wish, trying to collect all names in one thread.

as you might quess... awkward silence is back along with paige, hektor and brent. Going to tg and roaming around terra.

I would still like to know where demoneye/hellrazor is, he was my clan leader in 1212 (prequisite of FR) and he thought me that resist psi is a crock... told me to lom. Before that i had no SD and was usin medkits.

Also wheres andronicus, stoned(with numbers here), Bonecrusher (that nutty aussie),
zyccy the beast/rebel with a cause etc. ?

So far i know that Dave and *name here* and bluex are back. Someone also said someone saw stoned running somewhere :p

post up

awk

[TgR]KILLER
09-05-05, 10:01
does 1 clan really need 10 threads about the same subject posted by diffrent people ? if you just do a search on the clanname you prob find everybody you are looking for -_-

Vithar
09-05-05, 10:07
Threads merged.

V

NiMBle
09-05-05, 18:17
rebel with a cause/Zyccy The Beast just came back after like 3 weeks of playing WoW, you can usually find him sneaking around Cycrow or in NF. I see Stoned around alot, he was in FOOKU TG clan, now hes in summut else but I forget, I never see him anywhere but TH so not sure what he gets upto. Andron is playing WoW I believe.

Dont go Anti, anti = DarK, FF, Paradox.

if you want to get into decent opwars go Pro, FF seem to be recruiting ANYONE, and DarK are just plain LAME.

Also I can hook you up with some stuff. PM Me.

woOpin
09-05-05, 18:31
FF seem to be recruiting ANYONE

Thats not true most people new to FF have been freinds of people within FF :)

But yeah city does need more players :D

RogerRamjet
09-05-05, 19:04
Thats not true most people new to FF have been freinds of people within FF :)

But yeah city does need more players :D

Stop making friends then :p

NiMBle
09-05-05, 21:07
City is more fun :rolleyes:

All FF do when they're not opwaring is hang around Cycrow lol.

Im Pro, and when I'm not Opwaring I'm mc5ing, or finding some random goons to kill in NC :angel: Its great, really.

<3 Pro City... well actually no, I despise most Pro City, but I <3 The City :lol: