PDA

View Full Version : Attention: Don't Hunt Warbots in J06

Obsidian X
08-05-05, 04:45
AAARGH I think I'm going to scream.

Hnuting WBs in J06, and a whole fucking bunch of them (6 in total) spawned on a hill aggroing my weak little PE. So I had to drive back and despatch all of them, nearly dying three times. Every fucking single one I hacked disappeared as I finished the hack. ALL FUCKING SIX OF THEM!!! :mad: :mad:

Then another one spawned in front of the 6 I killed and killed me. And for the record I didn't receive a single part after 2 hours there. :mad: O_o

*breathes in, then out*

Don't go to J06 people. Full of tight-arsed, zerging warbots.
I think I'm going to find a new hobby, or just buy my techs from now on.

/rant

Edit: Now that I've calmed down, the overall message of this post is that its a particularl dangerous place, as WBs seem to cluster together in this zone. They also enjoy hiding behind hills and aggroing you from all directions.

IceStorm
08-05-05, 05:06
Wuss. :-)

nobby
08-05-05, 05:11
To calm yourself, Breathe in......Breathe out....

"Let go once in a while, you are a loose lilly floating down an amber river."

"visualise a calm ocean" >Very helpful.

"whever you're in a tight spot, try to imagine youself marooned on a beautiful desert island"

"add a drop of Lavender to your bath and soon you shall soak yourself calm."

"if you want to feel calm, eat more fruit and vegetables and things like milk and seeds."

"When you rest, you are a king surveying your estate, look at the woodland, the peacocks on your lawn. Be the King of your own calm Kingdom"

"When you're feeling under pressure, do something different, roll up your sleeves or eat an orange."

"Be on the lookout for things that make you laugh, if you see nothing worth laughing at, pretend you see it then laugh."

"Have you ever noticed a calm person with a loud voice, try and speak softly once in a while."

"add a dab or lavender to milk, leave time with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it."

I hope these tips help you on your way to a more able and calmer future! :p :lol: :D

Phlith
08-05-05, 05:59
they all dissapeared because it hit 00:00... shit happens

CMaster
08-05-05, 12:53
Yeah, J-06 is where I found the "lost mounation of the warbots". One small hill with 6+ warbots on it.

Torg
09-05-05, 11:31
if you don't like J 06, never try I 10. worse. in other words: more fun. one word of advice: learn to hunt. there's a lot of tricks to that profession. one trick goes for free: never hack a warbot on it's spawn point.

Bugs Gunny
09-05-05, 11:41
Lol, i think you just ran into the megaspawn, where all spawnslots in an area become the same mob, and subsequently hit zero hour.

When i'm hunting i always try to look at zero hour and let it pass before i kill the mob.

Vryce
10-05-05, 00:47
.......one trick goes for free: never hack a warbot on it's spawn point.

Like our good buddy Niddy says: "Nobody ever said this game was for pussies...." :p

btw, that quote really should be on the Int release box.

imper1um
10-05-05, 04:14
Try running into 8 Grim Chasers when you accidentally slide down a mountain as a APU without buffs.

Xeno LARD
10-05-05, 09:24
Yeah, J-06 is where I found the "lost mounation of the warbots". One small hill with 6+ warbots on it.
Yep, thats the one.
I love that place for hunting, always more than enough warbots to kill. Simplay lure em away from their spawn points and hack away!
:)