PDA

View Full Version : Bored thought I'd check the game out again.

bounty
07-05-05, 05:40
Whoops, cause of click2pay I can't get back in. I login, they have all my info and i get a 501 error. So i figure hey there is the contact number, i call, i get 2 really loud beeping noises then someone so staticy that I can't even understand their voice. I call from a different phone. Same thing. I then figure I'll try to email them and I get a generic email from them telling me to keep trying. I've been trying for the last 2 hours. After 3 hours of trying to come back on a pure whim, I have decided its best I stay away. Seriously, it should not be this difficult to pay for a damn game. I have 2 different credit cards and a debit card and nothing work.

Maybe I'll get another whim in another 6 months, until then, make it possible for people to subscribe to your game. This kind of a hassle would make me very frusterated as a new user and more than likely I would just not even bother. GL.

-FN-
07-05-05, 06:29
1,000,000nc says if you use Internet Explorer instead of Firefox - it'll work ;)

Dr Strange
07-05-05, 09:33
1,000,000nc says if you use Internet Explorer instead of Firefox - it'll work ;)

sadly a few things tend to still break in FF, though as new releases are hammered out including bug fixes it's becoming more stable and universal than ever ;)

Jesterthegreat
07-05-05, 12:19
microsoft are asses... i hate having to use IE for windows update :p