PDA

View Full Version : Broken Files this Broken Files that

BluexDragon
06-05-05, 16:07
ok so i noticed that just about every single file that i download is broken, well the model files and world files, you know the important stuff. ANYWAY, is there somewhere else i should be downloading this thing from. I downloaded the game first from this german site, didnt work, then from the dome of york site....still more broken files. maybe im doin somehting wrong, or theres a secret site that i dont know about i dunno. in anycase heres what im seeing

Thanks for the thought if you gave it
Chris K

her.
06-05-05, 16:17
the neocron that is on m lappy prolly has over a 100 broken files that it tells me everytime I log onto NC....luckily they all in hacknet so I could give a shit less about them seein as I dont have ne hacknet chars...so pretty much I just deal wit it :rolleyes:

BluexDragon
06-05-05, 16:26
alrite ill give you that, but its telling me that there are broken files with the character models, and essential shit...so yea...any other advice?

SovKhan
06-05-05, 17:38
i downloaded from fileplanet a while ago and didnt have any errors. i did have some broken files after my power went out a while ago. just left it running and it dled all the fixed files.

in that pic above is the thing just not downloading some files or?

BluexDragon
07-05-05, 19:39
no actually it was just downloading a ton of files. i finally broke down and just tired to download it from fileplanet. works now, but dame that was annoying :p

Chris K

now all i got to get through is click2pay wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa

naimex
07-05-05, 21:34
you´re not alone (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=124911)