PDA

View Full Version : Whos who NC 1 Saturn/and where r they now?

lince
05-05-05, 17:11
Hi Guys

Thought I'd start this thread off...not sure how to make a poll or whether i have the rights to do so...I know some have been mentioned before but this just a way to start the ball rolling ....

Crest
The_Maker
Mad Jake
Revslad
Starkes
Rizzy
Lordofdarkness
Gainwar
Roe
Castoff
John Parker
Devon Merrick
Scorpion Joe
Original Spy
Rith
Slaughter
Dribble Joy
Pub King
Big Poppa Pump
Maat
Hypocrisy

Hope this starts the ball rolling.....

Elle

GIJ0e
05-05-05, 17:17
i think pub king and rizzy finally hit puberty and found girls more enticing than nc

Toxen
05-05-05, 17:20
Good for them meanwhile... NC is destroying my social life... damm you neocrack.

Castoffs kicking around on one of her many alts including Castoff try either TT QH or MB 1 these days for her as she's now a member of -=DR=-

Infinite
05-05-05, 17:21
|Saturn... pfffft|

RogerRamjet
05-05-05, 17:22
|Saturn... pfffft|

URANUS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I know theres some saturn guys in Soldierz, Technine and a few others.

Tidus_Origin
05-05-05, 17:24
URANUS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

indeed. :lol:

Dribble Joy
05-05-05, 17:27
I was never Saturn either :p.

I currently troll the forums and act increasingly bitter and disgruntled towards the other twats that encompany me.

I occastionally log in to Terra where I am a nobody and wield none of my former influence.

RogerRamjet
05-05-05, 17:28
You lost that influence when you stopped duelling in NF constantly. :p

Bring DJ back to NF!!!

Crest
05-05-05, 17:45
Ahh Elle, I am top of your list ..... Nice to know

I am currently 7 players on Terra - soon to be 4 :(
Mainly when in play its either n my spies (Murdock PPU, or Snipe). But havent logged on for a few days ....

You should take your avatar on post it in the RL Pic no Chit Chat section, as it would be credit with ooohs and aaaahs it deserves. Nice pic though....

Dribble Joy
05-05-05, 17:46
Bumming around in NF does not make you a political figure....

[D]est
05-05-05, 18:33
<=== :cool:

Selendor
05-05-05, 18:36
You can find a lot of us in Soldierz. Spike ii, Ctep, Darkh, Smokeyj, Minority Rasta, Dest, Obliv, Dyku etc etc.

I still see Ezza running around sometimes, presuming he hasn't sold his account.

Some of the remnant of 101st Mercs are in Blood I think? Bugs can confirm that.

Haven't seen Roe in Neocron 2, more's the pity, can never find a damn constructor.

A lot of other more notorious Saturn players have been banned / sold accounts.

|R@zor|
05-05-05, 19:07
Rith now plays WoW, along with DJSkum and DigestiveBiscuit.

I now play mostly on my Proto Rifle Spy KillaBean

Skusty
05-05-05, 19:22
You can find a lot of us in Soldierz. Spike ii, Ctep, Darkh, Smokeyj, Minority Rasta, Dest, Obliv, Dyku etc etc.

Where is me on the list :lol:

Scanner Darkly
05-05-05, 20:29
Bunch of Saturnines in Hostile Takeover (BT) and some in SXR (also BT) - names will be readily recognisable ingame

Oh Elle how could you have neglected to mention the great and merciless tank Bukowski?? :lol:

Bugs Gunny
05-05-05, 20:48
Yes, the remaining few of 101st and phoenix mercs are now in blood.

I'll try to answer to the names in your list as best i can.

Revslad (just got back to nc, he's doing his apu-ppu thing again, and blood)
Castoff (moved to cm, and is now in a tradeskiller clan there i think)
Original Spy (if this is original, the belgian guy... well he's still around)
Rith (WOW)
Slaughter (might reactivate after int release)
Dribble Joy (almost on the forums as much as me and still plays :-)

Sakletare
05-05-05, 22:24
I wish i was as well known as you guys. :(

Morganth
06-05-05, 01:40
Everyone I know about has already been mentioned.

Most of Saturns infamous Cartel/ShadoW can be found playing EU or US WoW, and if you want any Black Rose/UnforgiveN members you will be wanting to poke someone in Paradox for the majority of BR peeps and some U4N peeps. There are a handful of Black Rose and U4N people in NC Elites I believe, including one that has had his accounts banned once :rolleyes:

And of course, the one and only Ubel Mort can be found in NC Elites, can't believe he could sink that low personally :p

However, if anyone wants to get in contact with any of the Cartel or ShadoW gang I can give DG a kick and find some contact info or w/e.

sn8
06-05-05, 02:37
First I'm really REALLY upset Elle did not even mention my name in that list.

But I been playing WoW and just miss NC so i might re-activate one of my accounts. Nice to see Crest is still about. I spoke to Slaughter a few months ago and I dont think he is comming back as he off loaded a lot of stuff to my chrs. SaW is not comming back he is WoW. Elk as well. Devils Grace is WoW with DarkH i think.

I want to come back but no to the crashes every 20 mins and massive lag when u got more that 20 people fighting in a Zone. Might scan forums and see if anything has changed. (Doubt it)...

Elle drop me an E-mail, I want to know how u are doing, been a long time and be nice to meet up again!

Crest, hope u doing good.

And Castoff, I hope ure all good!!

I WANT NC1 BACK!!!!!!

PEACE

SN

System
06-05-05, 02:39
And of course, the one and only Ubel Mort can be found in NC Elites, can't believe he could sink that low personally :p

Haha yes I have Diablos, and Ubel Mort in NC elite and the rest are still CA in UnforgiveN cuz I'm a cheap ass and don't feel like spending the money plus I like to keep my clan name still alive. "The one and Only" I love that :-p

Sink that low, these guys are cool, plus cold and i are in the same clan all the time.

SN!!!!! what up

sn8
06-05-05, 02:50
YOYO System... man i'm missing this game more.. I'm gonna get some cash sorted and re-activte my account later this month...

But do i bring my Spy/ppu/apu/PE account online or my Hybrid/tank account?

I want my spy ppu and hybrid :(

I'll have to see how the money goes :)

PEACE

SN

Kozmos
06-05-05, 02:54
Rizzy got banned :\ and morganth I REALLY wish you would drop that shit, NCE's prettymuch the same clan you were in at one point, stop being a cock and dragging various threads down with that shit.

Thanks.

Castoff
06-05-05, 03:04
I play odd hours. I just handed over the clan leadership to MUTT after we moved to CM. Nothing has worked out in TT so we are giving this a shot.
I don't play as much as I used to. You know that think called RL gets into the way :D
Sn8 Hurry back I miss you. I talked to slaughter a few weeks ago. He said he might come back.
JimmytheSaint is in the Military going overseas from the last conversation I had with him.
John Parker Hmm I have not heard from him in a while. Since my HD crashed I lost his e-mail addy :( But, last time I talked to him he had quit the game.
Elle I have talked to you in game so you pretty much know what is going on :) :angel:
Moshter you know him Elle, he bought his own Truck and is over the road now. Well he was till the engine burnt up. Now he is waiting for the Insurance to pay off so he can get another truck. He has quit the game.

Photcron
06-05-05, 03:10
Planet Terra

--
Photcron

Omnituens
06-05-05, 03:46
Mad Jake
Was in a clan with him, havent seen him around

Revslad
Gone, thank you.

Rizzy
Banned well over a year ago, still plays MMOs

Pub King
Quit, sold account, still plays MMOs

Morganth
06-05-05, 04:13
DG plays WoW with me and a handful of Cartel peeps. DarkH hasn't played WoW since Easter. Rizzy plays WoW on Al'Akir.

Rizzy got banned :\ and morganth I REALLY wish you would drop that shit, NCE's prettymuch the same clan you were in at one point, stop being a cock and dragging various threads down with that shit.

Thanks.

No its not. The only people in NCE that I have ever been in a clan with are System, Cold, Mr Macro (aka Kayne), Selendor and Bronx (you'll know him as Magnavox PPU or Fifty Cent). Yes, thats pretty much the same clan as either a) PAIN (only Bronx + Kayne were in PAIN I think) or b) Paradox (none of them are or were ever NCE or any affiliated clan).

So I don't really see how thats the same clan if out of 20+ people (I assume thats how big you are if you fight FF) I only have been clanned with 4 of them.

All I can say is "gg no re". :rolleyes:

EDIT:

@System: Thats cool, should catch up with you and COLD at some point, been a long time :(

System
06-05-05, 07:20
At some point probably, but when that time comes it should be fun once again

ZoVoS
06-05-05, 09:23
-=edit=- cant substantiate that

Preach
06-05-05, 10:19
I spoke to Zappanker, KAori and Kid Kash yesterday apparently they are reactivating this week to join Soldierz :P

Animated
06-05-05, 10:44
I believe Mad Jake is in Soldierz. I think Selendor only has his PPU (Selensil) in Soldierz with the rest of his characters unclanned, but I might be wrong.

System
06-05-05, 10:49
YES!! More pro city fucking fighters other then us! and a few others

Selendor
06-05-05, 11:27
I believe Mad Jake is in Soldierz. I think Selendor only has his PPU (Selensil) in Soldierz with the rest of his characters unclanned, but I might be wrong.

Correct assumption, although I've just plonked my PE into Blood as he's CA for life. Darkh was in Soldierz until he cancelled his account just recently.

There is definitely more players returning in the last couple of weeks, I think this to be a combination of Warcraft fatigue, and also people noticing patches and the supposed international release for Neocron.

Players I miss from Saturn? Sw1tch, DaedalusSSJ, MkVenner, Eledhbrant, Ceres Blademaster, Scikar, Kantrell ( :( )

Crest
06-05-05, 12:16
First I'm really REALLY upset Elle did not even mention my name in that list.

But I been playing WoW and just miss NC so i might re-activate one of my accounts. Nice to see Crest is still about. I spoke to Slaughter a few months ago and I dont think he is comming back as he off loaded a lot of stuff to my chrs. SaW is not comming back he is WoW. Elk as well. Devils Grace is WoW with DarkH i think.

I want to come back but no to the crashes every 20 mins and massive lag when u got more that 20 people fighting in a Zone. Might scan forums and see if anything has changed. (Doubt it)...

Elle drop me an E-mail, I want to know how u are doing, been a long time and be nice to meet up again!

Crest, hope u doing good.

And Castoff, I hope ure all good!!

I WANT NC1 BACK!!!!!!

PEACE

SN
Spoke to Elle yesterday, especially about char brnading )Elle, Elle Tank ...SN7, SN8, SN9)....And your name came up a few times .... although Elle did not mention you her, she does still talk about ya in RL

Serpent
06-05-05, 12:20
i was h4cki/Hackisaeck/E2E/Avatar of Woe in -pro-, played on terra and quitted.

im playing/enjoing wow ;>

Street
06-05-05, 12:50
In NC1 i was - Street (HC Tank, now melee tank), Seriph (Rifle Spy - SOme Git took my name), Arkangel (PPU - someone took that to, but got jedi knight as name now so its a cool trade) and Merlin (APU - first char, now a hybrid called daywalker cuz someone took that name too)
i joined dark when i moved over to nc2, soon after WOW was released i became leader but in NC1 i was with a few crahn clans, the one i spent the most time in was Black Rose on saturn, had a blast in game and on comms with peeps such as - Bronx, Alton, Smoked Fish, Jay, Psiborg, Avoch, Buju, Renegade, Houston etc. But the guys went pro city in nc2, some are in paradox now and one old friend reactivated his account a few days ago and i brought him into Dark, ;) GOW :)

I do miss the guys - had a lot of fun, but im happy bein in dark now :D

S a W
06-05-05, 12:54
I miss neocron :p but what is there to do?

Preach
06-05-05, 13:00
I think you would be surprised. The hardest times are over, the beginning of NC2 was horrible lots of people left early and the game was in severe distress. This has changed a lot, wars are now plentiful and Pro city and Anti city have a genuine hate for each other that breeds some good quality action. The recent new content has also helped a lot.

mulle
06-05-05, 13:09
I think you would be surprised. The hardest times are over, the beginning of NC2 was horrible lots of people left early and the game was in severe distress. This has changed a lot, wars are now plentiful and Pro city and Anti city have a genuine hate for each other that breeds some good quality action. The recent new content has also helped a lot.
Yea now they only need to nerf PPUs :D

Preach
06-05-05, 13:12
lets really not get into that old chestnut

landofcake
06-05-05, 13:20
Jeremy Beadle/Dog Tag on Saturn

now Jeremy Beadle, Dog Tag, Gyspum Fantastic and Analogue Bubblebath on Terra :P

Conduit
06-05-05, 13:27
Roe left at the end of NC 1 to play (iirc) Second Life with her friend Brett Walker. I miss seeing her on her bench in plaza.

I haven't logged on for a few weeks (hard drive melted), but I think that Maat and GA are still around.

Starkes came back briefly, got owned by monks, made a lot of funny flame posts on the in-game forum about how over-powered monks are, then left again. (click, click, click, starkes)

Dribble Joy
06-05-05, 13:49
MkVenner
Played untill a couple of weeks ago.

Scikar
Vowed never to return untill PPUs are fixed.

Darkana
06-05-05, 14:27
Roe left at the end of NC 1 to play (iirc) Second Life with her friend Brett Walker. I miss seeing her on her bench in plaza.Roe has been playing NC2 beta, but left before NC2 retail hit. I dunno what she is doing now, though. :(

sshrul
06-05-05, 15:03
What about the players from The Final Resistance, Who are they and where are they now if any are still around?

her.
06-05-05, 15:33
meh Im Psyborg from NC1 and was wit the whole U4N and BR group....saw ya about a week ago in TH elle and said hello :)

RogerRamjet
06-05-05, 16:17
I remember sw1tch, one of the first guy i met in NC when i started tagging along with division/imposing order on saturn when they took OPs.

I miss a few of the guys who helped me out from Masters Inc, GeeKnight, Masterkey and those fellas.

Morganth
06-05-05, 19:35
Wondered when GoW would be coming back. Most definately gonna have to log in some day to chat to him, been a long time since I've spoken to him.

Classic GoW quote: "I hate this fucking game"

[He said it practically all the time when something bad happened :lol: ]

Ghanima
06-05-05, 20:44
I'm still here from the Beta days.

Ghanima :angel:

her.
06-05-05, 21:31
Wondered when GoW would be coming back. Most definately gonna have to log in some day to chat to him, been a long time since I've spoken to him.

[He said it practically all the time when something bad happened :lol: ]

Nah morg it was usually like "I hate this fookin game!!" wit his funny as hell accent :p

Street
06-05-05, 21:37
GoW is the win

'I need BOOFS'

System
06-05-05, 22:12
Where half the New Dawn crew!?! I wouldn't mind seeing Divide to come back

sn8
06-05-05, 23:13
So what has been going on in NC?
A few patches with a few things in em i noticed... Those new missions sound ok.

Who rules the map?

BRING BACK SATURN NC1 STYLE... TG Canyon raids were great fun and possible.

Dont be surprised if u seen me in game in the next month or 2 :)

Missin it more and more

Peace

SN

Kozmos
06-05-05, 23:14
Where half the New Dawn crew!?! I wouldn't mind seeing Divide to come back I dont think thats gonna happen for about another 9 years :lol:

System
06-05-05, 23:55
Damn them KK and their log ass BAN,

SN, well FF and the clan I'm in NC's-Elite owns most the map, a few more clans have been getting in on the fun, Dark, Soldierz have started again. And paradox has started to fihgt once again. At the moment theres only 2 pro city clans that are OP active and 3 or 4 anti city clans

Vae Victis
07-05-05, 00:00

[He said it practically all the time when something bad happened :lol: ] he reminds me of me tbh..

vashtyphoon78
07-05-05, 00:06
the only thing saturn was good for was tanking.

Apocalypso from saturn here, all you probly no remember me.

Omnituens
07-05-05, 03:05
most were banned or sold accounts off

[ edited ]

her.
07-05-05, 03:53
Damn them KK and their log ass BAN,

SN, well FF and the clan I'm in NC's-Elite owns most the map, a few more clans have been getting in on the fun, Dark, Soldierz have started again. And paradox has started to fihgt once again. At the moment theres only 2 pro city clans that are OP active and 3 or 4 anti city clans

Started OPin once again? lol wut u talkin about we have been opin longer than NCE has :p (was still opin when NCE was split between ghetto and Ronins)

System
07-05-05, 07:28
well you didn't show your sorry asses that much :-p until like 3 weeks ago, and now your hiding again :-p

trigger hurt
07-05-05, 16:48
Half the people in the original list, I don't even know who they were...never heard of 'em.

Revslad is still playing I think. Rizzy got banned. Pub King/Ste-X quit, I think.

Only folks I remember from saturn that I still see ingame are well, myself, DarkH, Tech9(spike), Original and Revslad. I talked to Divide a few weeks before I moved. He was on ZoneseeK's teamspeak. He's playing WoW.

her.
07-05-05, 18:30
we were opin for a long time and still are....we just have all ppl on at different times...reason we cant op as much as nce or ff....but when we have at least 7 on we try and op :p

Transformer
07-05-05, 18:49

Divide is busy with college atm. not living with Mr.Peepers anymore. Peeps is off to other games. Last i talked to him he was playing City of Heros, but i'll be visiting him soon again and we'll prob lan up and i'll try to get him addicted to NC again. (prob won't work since PP1 is shite)
Thats everything that i know what is true

As for rumours:
took me about a month to transfer my NC1 account to NC2 but apparnently Divide transfered account even though he was banned and was able to get through but all his stuff and characters were gone. something of that sort. not sure if true but its what i heard.

If i see Divide when visiting Mr.Peepers I'll make sure to mention Neocron but i'm sure he'll just laugh.

I had Beast playing NC2 for a little bit but then he got addicted to L2 and some other games. Never really talk to many of the Euro ex-ND since the www.getsomeskills.com teamspeak died. I'll try getting their MSN and getting in contact with some of them.

As for me. I'm semi ex-ND. Might remember my shitty tank Officer Jimmy Tinkle or Tibbles. As of now my characters are Stevie Wonder, Goggle Pudding (yeh i took Mr.Peepers name cuz he wanted meh to name him that since i made the character when i was over his house), Officer Jimmy Tinkle, and EggMonster. I was in ND for a about a Month and joined up when we went BT in Dub Helix. Maybe we should say we'll cap their characters for them and they'll come back lol.

System
07-05-05, 19:21
yea i remember you Tinkle, When you go and visit Peepers and possibly Divide tell them Diablos says hi and get the fuck back in game. :-)

Capping chars... hell no they can do that them self :-p They need to warm up again so capping wouldn't be so bad.

lince
08-05-05, 13:05
Hey Sn8

Sorry hun ...you know ur always in my mind!
Err and its ur turn to buy the coffees!

hugs
Elle x

enigma_b17
08-05-05, 13:32
im here, :P

not much of an impact me thinks ;)

Dribble Joy
08-05-05, 13:35
Dribble Joy
Just out of interest, why am I in this list?
I didn't know you knew me in NC2 that much, let alone NC1.

SilKK
08-05-05, 13:49
cause your a well known merc?

hi elle btw

playing wow with nearly the whole of phoenix(cm) only notable people still playing nc are sentinel,fubar,palmer,winnoc,speed,dilly are far as i know

Dribble Joy
08-05-05, 14:06
cause your a well known merc?
I find it very wierd when people tell me I am well known...

BluexDragon
08-05-05, 14:27
anyone remember me?! haha

i was to lazy, but you all remember impaler(the old one), andronicus, or any of them...

anyway

Bluex

her.
08-05-05, 15:43
the old impaler isnt half as good as the new impaler...thats all i gotta say :P

BluexDragon
08-05-05, 16:14
wwwwwaaaaaaaa

yea rite, well i guess thats cause a i havnt seen you ingame before and b i knew the guy lmao

lince
09-05-05, 08:49
"Mad Jake
Was in a clan with him, havent seen him around

Revslad
Gone, thank you."

Mad Jake was in XTC my clan
Revslad - Back :)

Elle

Capt. Rik
09-05-05, 09:55
I'm still here :)

Not logged in-game for a while tho...

Bugs Gunny
09-05-05, 11:47
Capt .Rik, whatever happened to Tonia? Last i heard some people were comming back to form a new clan.

Capt. Rik
09-05-05, 11:49
Capt .Rik, whatever happened to Tonia? Last i heard some people were comming back to form a new clan.

Yeah, i saw the thread on the clan recruitment forum - I think after me and Morganth went to Crahn she left to play DaoC

Not heard too much since though...

Crest
09-05-05, 12:24
meh Im Psyborg from NC1 and was wit the whole U4N and BR group....saw ya about a week ago in TH elle and said hello :)

Hmm, I remeber the abuse at MB .. over OOC - Still you were fast .... I think we had raked up an even kill count in NC1 over a few days of killing each other ... pitty my name was gone in NC2 ...... = Tribute

trigger hurt
09-05-05, 13:36
Roe left at the end of NC 1 to play (iirc) Second Life with her friend Brett Walker. I miss seeing her on her bench in plaza.

I haven't logged on for a few weeks (hard drive melted), but I think that Maat and GA are still around.

Starkes came back briefly, got owned by monks, made a lot of funny flame posts on the in-game forum about how over-powered monks are, then left again. (click, click, click, starkes)

Roe = With Slit Wrists and WSW's mom. First thing slit ever built on her for me was a 5 slot Ryker Napalm.

Morganth
09-05-05, 22:20

i was to lazy, but you all remember impaler(the old one), andronicus, or any of them...

anyway

Bluex

I remember Andronicus. Judge PE if I can remember correctly?

Guh, Tonya disappeared when we burst her bubble, lol. Still remember the day we moved to Crahn, everyone was looking forward to it, until I had to explain to Tonya what the deal was :lol:

mulle
09-05-05, 22:36
I remember Andronicus. Judge PE if I can remember correctly?

Wasn't that the guy that made those movie clips where a guy had a....uhh....damn good aim :lol:

Herbitt
09-05-05, 22:49
Wasn't that the guy that made those movie clips where a guy had a....uhh....damn good aim :lol:

that was dave insurgent i think

Clobber
09-05-05, 23:29
Yeah and he is back now.

mulle
09-05-05, 23:44
that was dave insurgent i think
ah right, just saw them again....damn funny to watch/listen

lince
10-05-05, 00:14
hey herbage!!

nice to see ur still here :D

Ellie xx

lince
10-05-05, 00:16
Thanks silkk...yea i am talking to those guys.... :)

Vryce
10-05-05, 00:32

Bluex

Andronicus, I remember him!! Way back when, I was on my noob PE at Jeriko, when he popped up on local with " LEAVE, LEAVE NOW OR DIE.....". Being new, I thought WTF, I'm TT in a TT OP, so I looked around and saw this robot-looking guy with a swirlie ..... I left. :p

Felissa
10-05-05, 09:17
More inactive than active due to other tasks I have, but my current main char is on Mercury and isn't named Felissa anymore. And I like to stay undercover now ;p

Bugs Gunny
10-05-05, 09:35
Funny how everyone on ventrilo went all quiet when they heard a woman lol.
And fubar... i think he's still trying to get the blush off his cheeks :-)

Original monk
10-05-05, 13:19
rofl, i can imagine it allready:

player A: OMG wtf kill that dude, no mercy we have to slaughter em and afterwords take he's clan and raid all them OP's: KEEL KEEL

player B: Yeah where better, the pwn, ownage !! lets go get em i smell blood allready !!! atlast they will learn who we really are !!!

player C: Yeah darn those mothafuckers we gonna pull out there frigging eyes and spines, they will be sorry to ever fuck around with beasts like us !!!!

girl: hiya people whats happening today ?

player A: *silence*

player B: euh *silence*

player C: *silence*

lol, poor guys :p

Felissa
10-05-05, 13:36
And I was under the impression that there is usually more chitchat when girls are online... Well, the chat is different from the lines above, but silence?

Jesterthegreat
10-05-05, 13:39
rofl, i can imagine it allready:

player A: OMG wtf kill that dude, no mercy we have to slaughter em and afterwords take he's clan and raid all them OP's: KEEL KEEL

player B: Yeah where better, the pwn, ownage !! lets go get em i smell blood allready !!! atlast they will learn who we really are !!!

player C: Yeah darn those mothafuckers we gonna pull out there frigging eyes and spines, they will be sorry to ever fuck around with beasts like us !!!!

girl: hiya people whats happening today ?

player A: *silence*

player B: euh *silence*

player C: *silence*

lol, poor guys :p

aha...

when girls log onto a vent server i spend the first 5 mins tryin not to swear etc... then i start playing and foget it all.

fuck it. if they cant handle swearing they shouldnt play a game like this :p

Bugs Gunny
10-05-05, 14:06
I think they were all more or less quiet about the things SHE said.... and Elle does indeed have a very ... euh.... persuasive voice :-)

About a minute or so later, everyone was back to doing what they were doing.

I guess people aren't too used to women playing games like neocron. A shame realy, because they can be damn good at it sometimes.

My gf tried neocron and leveled up a pistol pe till about 25/27. Then she said she liked Tetris better and never touched the game again :-)

Crest
10-05-05, 16:10
I think they were all more or less quiet about the things SHE said.... and Elle does indeed have a very ... euh.... persuasive voice :-)

About a minute or so later, everyone was back to doing what they were doing.

I guess people aren't too used to women playing games like neocron. A shame realy, because they can be damn good at it sometimes.

My gf tried neocron and leveled up a pistol pe till about 25/27. Then she said she liked Tetris better and never touched the game again :-)

I was surprised by the number of girls playing .... Elle , was one my fav's .... then there was a gal who whipped me butt ... was funny ...

Saw enemy in a tower, Healing light out, snipe, snipe - char gone ... Climb up waiting to hack belt, here is the char kneeling down with mal pulled ... 1 shot as I jump ... and stealth ... hit ground with 2 more gold balls after me ... and no legs .... so i died ....

get a DM something on the lines of ....
Gal: I owned you
Me : Yeah, got a little lucky
Gal : How does it feel being beaten by a gal
Me: Actually I find the thought of that quiet a turn on
Gal : Welcome to ignore

Bugs Gunny
10-05-05, 16:18
Lol....

Well, you have to give them a break, i'm sure they run into a LOT of male chauvinist pigs in games like this.
And judging by the dm's you get when you kill someone, i can imagine the ones girls get are a LOT worse.

Ooh, just thought of something... Imagine getting killed by a girl, then having to gr to TH, to pay to get poked by.... yep... you guessed.....