PDA

View Full Version : more high level mission crapness

[TgR]KILLER
05-05-05, 13:41
so after last week the frigging warbot mission failed..

snowcrash said the time was gonna be extended. so i wait.. wait.. today i think yea lets go do with warbots again with more time it should work.

now you frigging have to do all the missions again. what for bullshit is that. i killed the 35 doomies finished that mission. finished the second mission to.. now the 3rd mission failed and i gotta do it all from the start ? because somebody put to little time in to finish the missions in the first place.

tbh. screw that i aint gonna get my armor and weapons repaired 3 times again for a mission i already completed.

to the best of my knowlege you don't have to redo a complete epic when you fail or kill the wrong person or whatever on the last mission do you ?...

Jesterthegreat
05-05-05, 13:43
your lucky...

when me and iCe tried the CM one we couldnt even get the mission. got the npc text, got no mission.

RogerRamjet
05-05-05, 14:02
What are the DoY and Merc rewards?

Obsidian X
05-05-05, 14:03
What are the DoY and Merc rewards?

The DoY one is aparantly identical to the NCPD chip except it is aptly titled "Freedom fighter CPU" or something along those lines. Anyone done the Merc reward?

Dribble Joy
05-05-05, 14:05
The CM one is the same :P

You can have 4 PPRs in your head :D.

Obsidian X
05-05-05, 14:08
The CM one is the same :P

You can have 4 PPRs in your head :D.

I suppose its good that they're all the same, you wouldn't want a mass exodus to CM,NC or DoY becuase they got the better reward :p

Dribble Joy
05-05-05, 14:13
Are they all faction only?

Ghanima
05-05-05, 15:37
What are the stats on these?

Ghanima :angel:

Heavyporker
05-05-05, 15:51
Well, epics are broken down into several separate missions.

The City-Quests are one long mission.

So... abort or lose the quest, you're fucked - have to redo from start.

Sorry, but it's the way the thing is set up.

Dribble Joy
05-05-05, 15:56
All of them are +10 fire/energy/xray/force res.

Heavyporker
05-05-05, 15:59
so not quite AS good as a PPr... but not bad.

LOST
05-05-05, 16:02
What are the stats on these?

Ghanima :angel:just like the ppr. no reqs at all. tl81 (at least the FF cpu is.)

edit : not that its a FF cpu...just writing 'freedom fighter cpu' was too much for me. (woo go ff :p )

[TgR]KILLER
05-05-05, 16:03
Well, epics are broken down into several separate missions.

The City-Quests are one long mission.

really why does it say mission thing complete at the doomy part and complete again at the next part and in part 3.. etc its all diffrent mission parts.

but its still bullshit.. anti already gotta put in way way way way way way more effort into it then city does. thats already screwed up. and having to do it all over again because of the time bug.. lol no way. not ever gonna do it again.

Dribble Joy
05-05-05, 16:06
At least you don't have to go into the DoY tunnels to speak to an NPC....

LOST
05-05-05, 16:07
making the 3 npc's you gotta kill for the pro a bit harder still doesnt match the time and effort to kill 35 doomies, run through Y country and 50 warbots.
yes killing them is easy but finding that many inbetween all the grims and titans is beyond funny -its just plain mean.
(waaa, whine we need a ppu -maybe, but you can do 2 maybe three if your good)

remembers DJ saying something about meeting a npc in doy tunnel lvl2 -thats pretty harsh too.

Toxen
05-05-05, 17:31
KILLER']really why does it say mission thing complete at the doomy part and complete again at the next part and in part 3.. etc its all diffrent mission parts.

but its still bullshit.. anti already gotta put in way way way way way way more effort into it then city does. thats already screwed up. and having to do it all over again because of the time bug.. lol no way. not ever gonna do it again.

Its says mission objective complete, not mission complete missions can have multiple objectives basicly its all one big mission with multiple goals that include talking to the commisioner again etc and is all on one big timer. Cmon guys hike the mission timer to 3days that what newbie missions currently appear to time out at.

Vae Victis
05-05-05, 17:38
your lucky...

when me and iCe tried the CM one we couldnt even get the mission. got the npc text, got no mission.
and we DID kill the 25 warbots, even shot over 20 warbot titans with it...

I did the NC one.. killed that guy at the old church... I go back to the NCPD... woohoo.. COme back when you completed the mission... fuck that????
now I gotta kill Johnny Five again, and then some other moron.
wtf is that bullshit?
oh, and coz of the latest patch.. it now respawns more mobs... GREAT

Toxen
05-05-05, 17:39
making the 3 npc's you gotta kill for the pro a bit harder still doesnt match the time and effort to kill 35 doomies, run through Y country and 50 warbots.
yes killing them is easy but finding that many inbetween all the grims and titans is beyond funny -its just plain mean.
(waaa, whine we need a ppu -maybe, but you can do 2 maybe three if your good)

remembers DJ saying something about meeting a npc in doy tunnel lvl2 -thats pretty harsh too.

Ehhh I think its pritty balance we don't just have to kill 3 npc's we have to deal with the guards aswell and all at once for moe and for tulip and in confined space they can be feckin deadly and tulips weilding a rare which I don't really see many warbots or doomies doing, plus if your smart you can do the majority of the doy and cm kills need in a rhino or revler with absolutely no risk, it takes what 5-7 shots to drop a doomie not much different for a warbie. And if you've ever been hunting in canyons or in warbot country you get used to prediting whats going to spawn with a reasonable ammount of accuracy and know when to move on to allow the sector to settle. There is a time issue at hand yes... but as for difficulty i'd say its easier for doy and cm

Tostino
05-05-05, 18:09
Ehhh I think its pritty balance we don't just have to kill 3 npc's we have to deal with the guards aswell and all at once for moe and for tulip and in confined space they can be feckin deadly and tulips weilding a rare which I don't really see many warbots or doomies doing, plus if your smart you can do the majority of the doy and cm kills need in a rhino or revler with absolutely no risk, it takes what 5-7 shots to drop a doomie not much different for a warbie. And if you've ever been hunting in canyons or in warbot country you get used to prediting whats going to spawn with a reasonable ammount of accuracy and know when to move on to allow the sector to settle. There is a time issue at hand yes... but as for difficulty i'd say its easier for doy and cm
Holy shit... GIVE ME SOME OF WHAT YOU ARE SMOKING!!

Vae Victis
05-05-05, 18:14
Holy shit... GIVE ME SOME OF WHAT YOU ARE SMOKING!! the good shit can be found in holland tbh :p