PDA

View Full Version : pistols

Awky
05-05-05, 13:00
Anyone know what it takes to capp and all arti judge WPL and PC?
What about a liberator?

Dribble Joy
05-05-05, 13:14
The skills were as they have been for... ever, untill patch 124, when they tried to alter them. In true KK style it all went tits up and it's now really easy to cap pistols, rifles and melee/heavy.

A judge will full cap with 172 PC and 55 WEP (104 dex).

RogerRamjet
05-05-05, 13:15
I cap my judge with 169 pistol, 101 dex.

Dribble Joy
05-05-05, 13:16
Remember that WEP now effects freq on pistols, how much wep do you have rog?

[TgR]KILLER
05-05-05, 13:23
got 130ish wep and 166 pc ;x 100 dex ( with pa )

Dribble Joy
05-05-05, 13:24
LOM time :p.

Jesterthegreat
05-05-05, 13:37
115 wep and 168 pc for me iirc (for a judge)

wyatt caps easy as pie, didnt bother with a lib as i cant do shit all with em

Netphreak
05-05-05, 13:38
Personnally i like that its possible to totally cap the high end rifles (on spies) and cannons (on tanks) without gimping yourself.

Pistols are however abit too easy to cap atm.
Maybe it should take 101 Wep lore and 170 p-c to cap a judge.

Jesterthegreat
05-05-05, 13:39
Personnally i like that its possible to totally cap the high end rifles (on spies) and cannons (on tanks) without gimping yourself.

Pistols are however abit too easy to cap atm.
Maybe it should take 101 Wep lore and 170 p-c to cap a judge.

if you adjust all weapons on the scale... maybe.

if you just change the judge to annoy pudge PE's... no

Netphreak
05-05-05, 13:47
if you adjust all weapons on the scale... maybe.

if you just change the judge to annoy pudge PE's... no

No i mean the whole line up.
Was just using a Judge as thats what we're using as an example.

Jesterthegreat
05-05-05, 13:48
wouldnt really affect anything though... not for me anyway.

ill just pop a beast as well, get better armour, and still have the same runspeed (as thats all i would lose from this change). i would also have more psu to play with (100 base currently)

Netphreak
05-05-05, 13:54
wouldnt really affect anything though... not for me anyway.

ill just pop a beast as well, get better armour, and still have the same runspeed (as thats all i would lose from this change). i would also have more psu to play with (100 base currently)

Yeah but atleast you wouldn't be able to cap a Judge with only 55 WEP and 172 P-C like DJ can atm. I mean only 55 WEP lore i know they're meant to easier to cap but thats about half what you'd think it would take for a TL100 weapon.

RogerRamjet
05-05-05, 13:57
I have alot of weaplore becuase i dont hack. I have like 100 base psu and the rest in weap lore.

Anyone think the judge is underpowered? Im kinda undersided atm.

Jesterthegreat
05-05-05, 13:57
I have alot of weaplore becuase i dont hack. I have like 100 base psu and the rest in weap lore.

85 base? (iirc)

Dribble Joy
05-05-05, 13:58
Problem with allowing people to cap so easily, as I ranted on in another thread, is the lack of diversity and the messing up of choice between different weapons.
Not much point using a libby when you can get so much more dmg with a full capped judge and the same resists.

The problem is that the skill system currently is closed-ended. The cap level is lower than the top region of viability, hell it's probably lower than the lower region.

I don't think we should be able to cap our weapons without extreme speccing of combat skills, it gives us much more choice, and that's why I want the skills reverted to pre-124.

RogerRamjet
05-05-05, 14:01
Problem with allowing people to cap so easily, as I ranted on in another thread, is the lack of diversity and the messing up of choice between different weapons.
Not much point using a libby when you can get so much more dmg with a full capped judge and the same resists.

The problem is that the skill system currently is closed-ended. The cap level is lower than the top region of viability, hell it's probably lower than the lower region.

I don't think we should be able to cap our weapons without extreme speccing of combat skills, it gives us much more choice, and that's why I want the skills reverted to pre-124.

Yeh same here. I liked it when you had to have a herc and wear PA most of the time to cap a cursed soul.

Netphreak
05-05-05, 14:13

I'd have to disagree abit... yes pistol's should go back to how they used to be. But rifle's should stay how they are, they've always taken huge amounts of WEP to cap aim atleast now it pays of by adding some freq.
H-C Weapons need a slight adjusting towards the way they used to be but not exactly how they were.
Its nice that tanks can run around without needing to use PA all the time, they can be M-C/H-C hybrids though i don't think they should be able to cap rare M-C and H-C weapons at the same time.
Also H-C PE's are alot more viable now...

Awky
05-05-05, 14:55
ok gotta get to play and then try to from an opinion...
how bout MC still the same too easy to cap as in nc1?

Jesterthegreat
05-05-05, 19:16
ok gotta get to play and then try to from an opinion...
how bout MC still the same too easy to cap as in nc1?

mc always seemed easy... but hc /w AoE was always better.

this is still the case.