PDA

View Full Version : Im back!!

Awky
05-05-05, 09:05
OK im one of those that the neocrack caught up with... again.

Seriously its good to be back. The people from Final Resistance might know me pretty well.

I know dave is playing... and Toastie (i thought you were a chick when we recruited you long a go ;). Anyone else?

Andro, Demoneye/Hellr@zor?

Matt & co. still around?

Any finns around like Osku or one of his stupid cohorts?

ResurgencE, you still around? (the original one who could speak urdu/hindi, that sexy arab might have sold his acct)

Lemme know if any of ya still play.

Hate to hop in the bandwagon but since awk was always tg (done epics tho)
awk is always tg!

lince
05-05-05, 09:58
Welcome back Awky...seems its hard to keep away, I have just returned full time to the game as well...hope you have fun.

Elle

Major Havoc
05-05-05, 10:11
Aye, Elle hangs around TH poking all the young men... The women too :wtf:

Welcome back to the pair of you :D

naimex
05-05-05, 10:53
Think Matt and Lee came back for a while, but left again...

enigma_b17
05-05-05, 11:40
"ResurgencE, you still around? (the original one who could speak urdu/hindi, that sexy arab might have sold his acct)"

Yes Resurgence is around, and yes he sold his account, i wont give out his forum name without his permission :P, but ill pass this notice on to him and he can contact you himself :)

Kuya
05-05-05, 11:43
hm.... lots off ppl seem to return nowadays....

Awky
05-05-05, 11:56
"ResurgencE, you still around? (the original one who could speak urdu/hindi, that sexy arab might have sold his acct)"

Yes Resurgence is around, and yes he sold his account, i wont give out his forum name without his permission :P, but ill pass this notice on to him and he can contact you himself :)

Do you mean the ORIGINAL ResurgencE is around or the nib who bought his acct?

enigma_b17
05-05-05, 12:02
both are still around :P.

Some lad on terra called Resurgence is NOT the ResurgencE from Saturn on NC1. Ive dm'd the original resurgence and informed him of this thread so its up to him to contact u :P

Dribble Joy
05-05-05, 12:30
Really not a bad thing tbh...

Awky
05-05-05, 12:36
Really not a bad thing tbh...

There might be some dribble in there but not much joy ;)

Dribble Joy
05-05-05, 12:42
Over my time in NC I have gained a sense of loathing and contempt for several people here....

Anyway, enough of that, wb, though I don't remember if I ever knew you.

Jesterthegreat
05-05-05, 13:33

if final resistance was a saturn clan (which i think it was) hes prolly talkin about a different matt & co.

maybe matty smith or whatever his name was

Oath
05-05-05, 13:51
Ahh Matt, and mr demellow (cant remember spelling)

MA FURST CLANNIES!!oneneonn
Fond memories of those fuckers...

*sings the bodyguard theme tune*

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

Jesterthegreat
05-05-05, 13:53
Ahh Matt, and mr demellow (cant remember spelling)

MA FURST CLANNIES!!oneneonn
Fond memories of those fuckers...

*sings the bodyguard theme tune*

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

mmm.... APAS

Oath
05-05-05, 14:05
mmm.... APAS

Before them :)

Oh yeah, welcome back ;)

FaveriN
05-05-05, 18:29
ResurgencE, you still around? (the original one who could speak urdu/hindi, that sexy arab might have sold his acct)

Awk! Mere dost, mere yaar! Kesa hai tu? Mujhe chod ke WoW chalagaya kya? Aur bhai, meh Arab nahin hoon...Sirf United Arab Emirates may peyda huwa. Mera baap Irani hai, aur maa pakka Hindustani with ish-style. ;)

Meray paas paanch Nc2 account thay. Chaar bhejdiya, ek abhi thak meray paas hai.

Character names = LuminescencE, Faverin, Larceny, Guiltless.

If i can be of any service at all in-game, please do contact me. Havent been around for awhile, but i'm back to stay for good, now. As you can tell, NoNo and i have left FA and gone procity, along with quite a few others. Procity aaja, aur humlog FF ki band bajadengay. :D

Awky
05-05-05, 22:40
haha yaar mereco sabkuch theek lagrahai, abhi nc2 kelie vapas ayahahu.

Good to see ya mate :)

I would be more than happy to join ya procity but i wont, :p since awk has always been tg (aside epics) and im not about to break the tradition. Prolly not gonna join FF tho and i might start the smooth criminals again.
Anyway ill be mainly livin in the canyons since i wanted em back and got em, im sure as hell gonna try play cop around there, hopefully ill have lots of fun!

Thus... ill see ya grring.
Well actually we could hunt together in like MC5 but shhhh, no one is supposed to know. ;)

AND id have to kill ya if anyone sees me with a ...cityguy :rolleyes:

Chars will be Awkward Silence, Hektor, Paige and brent (once the transfer kicks in .

Might re-name em tho :p

awk :D :D :D

Masentaja
06-05-05, 11:00
Good to see more Finns around ;)

Skusty
06-05-05, 11:11
Good to see more Finns around ;)
Yepp Yepp

Finland > all :lol:

Awky
06-05-05, 22:13
This country sucks after i get my med degree... im out :p

I was born in Australia and i had lived in all the fucking continents before the age of five. Mum worked for the foreign ministry and dad was a sea captain :rolleyes:

Thrust me when i say that this country is boring... other than free school even up to uni, free healthcare and so forth.

Reminds me of a joke...

Temperature in Finland

+15º This is as warm as it gets in Finland, so we'll start here. People in Spain wear winter-coats and gloves. The Finns are out in the sun, getting a tan.

+10º The French are trying in vain to start their central heating. The Finns plant flowers in their gardens.

+5º Italian cars won't start, The Finns are cruising in cabriolets.

0º Distilled water freezes. The water in Vantaa river (in Finland) gets a little thicker.

-5º People in California almost freeze to death. The Finns have their final barbecue before winter.

-10º The Brits start the heat in their houses. The Finns start using long sleeves

-20º The Aussies flee from Mallorca. The Finns end their Midsummer celebrations. Autumn is here.

-30º People in Greece die from the cold and disappear from the face of the earth. The Finns start drying their laundry indoors.

-40º Paris starts cracking in the cold. The Finns stand in line at the hotdog stands.

-50º Polar bears start evacuating the North Pole. The Finnish army postpones their winter survival training, waiting for the real winter weather.

-60º Korvatunturi (the home of Santa Claus) freezes. The Finns rent a movie and stay indoors.

-70º The false Santa moves south. The Finns get frustrated since they can't store their Kossu (Koskenkorva vodka) outdoors. The Finnish army goes out on winter survival training.

-183º Microbes in food don't survive. The Finnish cows complain that the farmers' hands are cold.

-273º ALL atom-based movent halts. The Finns start saying "Perkele, it's cold outside today.

-300º Hell freezes over, Finland wins the Eurovision Song Contest.

nobby
07-05-05, 04:37
Ello mate, nice to see an old NC player again.
Dave and me are still in NNRA, Come and join us ! :D

Awky
07-05-05, 13:02
lol i guess im and idiot HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAA ;) nice one

just had to click your link so bad i almost got an eye twist :lol:

nobby
07-05-05, 22:51
:p :lol: :p

TOASTIE
23-05-05, 19:43
lol i guess im and idiot HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAA ;) nice one

just had to click your link so bad i almost got an eye twist :lol:

Awky! Well HELLO their stranger. Long time no talk. DM me your msn. I came back, but left because of finances. I got the bills paid off now and i'm ready to come back within the new month. Did you re-create the Final Resistance / Soldierz? :confused:

Awky
26-05-05, 14:01
Awky! Well HELLO their stranger. Long time no talk. DM me your msn. I came back, but left because of finances. I got the bills paid off now and i'm ready to come back within the new month. Did you re-create the Final Resistance / Soldierz? :confused:

I was never in Soldierz and i dont see what that has to do with FR :confused:

Anyway i would like to re-create FR but i feel i dont have the right for the name. I had a small break-off of FR once called Smooth Criminals and we did pretty well for 5 peeps plus alts. Won most non-zerg fights and tried atleast once a day to fend off that pri*** zerg force. Getting to the point... im thinking of starting Smooth Criminals again but TG is a bit too big for another clan, ill wait off till one of the 2 mammoths die. AND.... i would like to fight at the canyons too but meh KK made that place an npc hangout and me alone.

awk...

Matthew.v.smith
27-05-05, 18:35
if final resistance was a saturn clan (which i think it was) hes prolly talkin about a different matt & co.

maybe matty smith or whatever his name was

That would be Matthew.V.Smith :P

M. <-------- :angel:

Awky
28-05-05, 09:19
That would be Matthew.V.Smith :P

M. <-------- :angel:

come to think of it there were many mats.... mat n' bobes n' ze third?

but hello to you as well MvsS

Tantta
28-05-05, 09:23
Yepp Yepp

Finland > all :lol:
indeed. ;)
welcome back.

TOASTIE
03-06-05, 06:09
I was never in Soldierz and i dont see what that has to do with FR :confused:

Anyway i would like to re-create FR but i feel i dont have the right for the name. I had a small break-off of FR once called Smooth Criminals and we did pretty well for 5 peeps plus alts. Won most non-zerg fights and tried atleast once a day to fend off that pri*** zerg force. Getting to the point... im thinking of starting Smooth Criminals again but TG is a bit too big for another clan, ill wait off till one of the 2 mammoths die. AND.... i would like to fight at the canyons too but meh KK made that place an npc hangout and me alone.

awk...

Dont tell me you dont remember my fukin name..... Remember my alt "sugar" ?