PDA

View Full Version : Right click bug

mulle
05-05-05, 08:45
Well first off I'm not 100% if it's actually the right click bug since I cant seem to remember having that before. But my problem is that alot of the times when i log in, especially the very first time i log in for a while i can do one action like open the gogu, switch spell or cast a spell and then suddenly i'm not able to do anything. I can hear and see what people do, but if i move around and i relog i end up in the place where i was standing when i logged in. Anyone have an idea to fix this? I've tried different video drivers, cat 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, omega drivers and with no luck :confused:

Yelly
05-05-05, 12:00
Had same problem last night.
Really nasty and I haven't heard of any walkaround for it

ZoVoS
06-05-05, 09:16
if i get right click i just zone, its faster than logging

aquacoder
06-05-05, 10:35
I've got the right click problem too. Can not use seats or gogo after relog. Have to relog several times to fix it. It is definetly new to me. I guess i have it since the content patch.

Odin
06-05-05, 21:48
Its been reported. I've had it happen once to myself but after going in the options and choosing the mapping for 'use' and choosing right click again that seemed to solve it for myself. At least I haven't encountered it again.

Heavyporker
06-05-05, 21:51
You can't zone if you're in an enclosed area and have right click bug. E.G - your apartment.

Thus you're forced to relog. Happened to me several times.

mulle
06-05-05, 22:18
Its been reported. I've had it happen once to myself but after going in the options and choosing the mapping for 'use' and choosing right click again that seemed to solve it for myself. At least I haven't encountered it again.
Thanks for looking into this issue, but I'm not quite sure I understand what you did to solve it. What option are we talking about, the graphic card?

ZoVoS
07-05-05, 06:18
ahh just another reason to log in the open like a real man, like er meeeee =)