PDA

View Full Version : bugged vehicle gfx..

[TgR]KILLER
05-05-05, 02:40
sooo here is another bug.. saw this DRE guy on a quad.. then i died in an instance.. i get rezzed.. run at this quad shoot the dre guy.. he takes no dmg.. and frigging died again.. then get on vent and they tell me its a frigging rhino..

well no shit that explains why i was dropping dead all the time.

so as said it was almost dead. i get a ppu strapped on. and pull out a psi attack 2 and blow up the thing..

but really seeing quads while its a rhino.. and its been around for ages.. seeing like revellers when its a bomber etc.. it needs to be fixed.

vashtyphoon78
05-05-05, 03:07
i agree.

a while ago i was at MB and i see this like...normal glider...AND ITS A FRICKEN CRAHN CREWED HOVERBOMBER! needlessly to say hoverbomber>spy

mulle
05-05-05, 08:36
I've had this happen to myself a few times, there doesn't seem to be any pattern in when it happens, but i've had my reveler look like a hoovertech....and yes it was as damn fast as a hoover too and a few days ago it looked like a quad

RogerRamjet
05-05-05, 09:18
It does need to be fixed, but i can see the hilarious side of that bug :p

mulle
05-05-05, 09:20
I don't see it as a very serious problem, since it converts back to the original vehicle when you zone

Skusty
05-05-05, 12:11
i agree.

a while ago i was at MB and i see this like...normal glider...AND ITS A FRICKEN CRAHN CREWED HOVERBOMBER! needlessly to say hoverbomber>spy
Since when was hoverbombers problems? just grab a antiair rocketlauncher and start shooting :lol:

Dr Strange
05-05-05, 12:45
once i was spotting snipers in my glider for guys on the hill

they were telling me on voice comms "HOLY FUCK THERES A RHINO FLYING IN THE SKY"

for some reason to everyone else, my glider appeared as a Rhino....

[TgR]KILLER
05-05-05, 13:10
I don't see it as a very serious problem, since it converts back to the original vehicle when you zone

yea but i don't know what you do but i don't zone after every mob i kill or something :rolleyes: was just hunting firemobs when this quad with a dre guy rolles up to me.. so i don't really worry about it. then bam dead. get rezzed and think wtf i charge at it shooting the guy driving not doing dmg.. die again. then somebody told me it was a rhino.

having to zone every time you see a vehicle to make sure it is the vehicle you see aint a real sollution.