PDA

View Full Version : C2P - Question

ridec
04-05-05, 14:15
Hey,

I've been offline for 1 year, now i wanted to reactivate my account, and when i wanted to reactivate it said:

Subscription Status

Your subscription was closed after a failed or returned transaction.
To get your account running again you have to contact click2pay service to reenable your subscription. (service@click2pay.com).

I've also heard it should take much time for C2P to answer, is this right? And does anyone know how long? Maybe there is another way to contact them :confused:!

Thanks in adv.

Ridec

athon
04-05-05, 15:15
Keep bombarding KK & C2P with emails - always CC both of them. After about 4 or 5 failed attempts, give them an ultimatum telling them to fix it or leave. This worked for me. Damn shame it had to get past 2 attempts tbh - 1 or 2 failures I can take, but 5! It was only when they finally got Dafire involved that my problem was fixed.

Athon Solo

Luther Wolfe
04-05-05, 15:23
Hey ridec,

Just send c2p an email telling them what happened and also supply them your pan number, the number you get when you first open a c2p account.

i had too do this when they billed me two times for one account. :eek:

it could be due to your credit card expiring or a mistake there end (could such a thing happen with this company) :lol:

They where quick dealing with my complaints anyway...

At the time i upgraded i was threatend with having my accounts closed as i hadnt payed, turned out they had not took funds off my card .. :p

ridec
04-05-05, 17:34
Well, it doesn't really matter, I can survive without playing, but if more then 24hours goes, and C2P doesn't answer, then i don't wanna join NC.. That just means their service sucks. :)