PDA

View Full Version : woc + 1 obtainable ?

TWOK
03-05-05, 21:08
Ok theres a woc item ingame now. Assuming you have the xp, disk and 2 mio can you get +1. Some say yes...some say no, need an official answer pls.

Dribble Joy
03-05-05, 21:13
Erm.. kinda, the mechanics for WoC are in, but none of the items/content.

TWOK
03-05-05, 21:15
Ion Crossbow is a woc item so thats not true right ?

Heavyporker
03-05-05, 21:15
yup. And a spy can so very easily get the WoC +1 and that ion crossbow.

Fuck. A droner could do it, then lom to pistol for WoC+1.

Dribble Joy
03-05-05, 21:17
We are unsure if the crossbow is the main dex woc item or just another option, we dunno what WoC is really going to do tbh.

Tantta
03-05-05, 21:27
wondering what items there is in woc lvl5 >.<

TWOK
03-05-05, 21:37
Sorry to come across as rude as you're trying to help...but I'm not intrested in how easy it is...speculation..or something a freind of a freind said and not even what monk woc 5 items will be. I completed the crossbow mission, got the xp, etc. Can I get the woc 1 required to use it, or did I just waste my time.

naimex
03-05-05, 22:11
well, if the first woc skill quest is back up and running, then yes you can get it.

if it isnt, then you still wouldnt have wasted your time, you would just have fullfilled the pre-requisite for it, meaning you would be ready for when they open up the first woc skill quest again

Heavyporker
04-05-05, 05:13
The secret temple, dudes. Wander the swamps and discover it.

Bring them wealth and rarities, and they may deign to converse with you.

Xeno LARD
04-05-05, 09:22
Sorry to come across as rude as you're trying to help...but I'm not intrested in how easy it is...speculation..or something a freind of a freind said and not even what monk woc 5 items will be. I completed the crossbow mission, got the xp, etc. Can I get the woc 1 required to use it, or did I just waste my time.You need 2 million credits, the overcapped xp (260 million overall i think), a disk and you gotta be a master of your faction. It should work then.

Kinda stupid they closed down half the ceres labs cause of all the exploiting. I mean, whats there to change to keep em closed that long? Remove those damn doors, reopen the labs, job done. o_O

Original monk
04-05-05, 09:25
or yust 1 official answer that these other caves (the yreplicant ravagerweild guys who have been nerfed in last patch) contain WOCdisks for a 100% sure ... people told me they drop but i never seen one myself and did that cave several times (the second level of the cave) :/

is it word camping that spot for a weekend orso ? :)

LOST
04-05-05, 12:49
yes the xbow is a woc 1.
yes its easy for spies to get the exp required. there are quite a few that have.

getting the disc is the hard bit.

doesnt matter where you level, what you kill or anything. 100 mill exp overcap (260 total -they used soft cap :mad: ) 2 mill crds, master of faction and a disc.

monks do it easy (ppu's less but theres one annoyingly high exp ppu that i hate/wanna be)
heavy tanks are even easier -without specific grinding im already over the woc 1 mark.
melee is probably harder -dunno though
pe's cap at what 80-90 mill. they have to reach 160mill before they can get exp toward woc. lifes a bitch.

sultana
07-05-05, 08:29
Pe's cap dex at 24mill, so they'll need 124mill dex xp to hit WoC 1.

Jolt
07-05-05, 08:57
Apprently even if you get woc + 1 you still cant use the crossbow. At least I dont believe one of the spies in our clan could even though he had woc + 1.

And WoC disks do drop, I hacked one a couple days ago but they are still fairly rare (we cleared the floor 2-3 times and only got the one disk). Its not too hard but I wish the mobs dropped some kind of junk to recycle ammo and boosters.

Infinite
07-05-05, 11:42
PEs should have to stuggle to get WOC... fuck you can cap 1 in 4 hours....

Dribble Joy
07-05-05, 13:03
Pe's cap dex at 24mill, so they'll need 124mill dex xp to hit WoC 1.
No, they need 24 + 136 +100 mill to reach WoC. 260 like everyone else.

PEs should have to stuggle to get WOC... fuck you can cap 1 in 4 hours....
PE xp gain is significantly lower than any other class, however the cap level is proportionally even lower (a spy will reach dex 80 long before a PE reaches it), meaning they cap quicker. This does mean that PEs need not only about 10 times the amount as the other classes to reach WoC 1 (in Dex), but as they also gain xp at a lower rate, WoC is virtually impossible.

What they should do is nerf PE xp gain so that it takes them the same amount of effort/time to reach cap, and then lower the WoC levels to proportionaly the same amount as the other classes. So PE dex WoC 1 would appear at 38.4 mill xp.

Original monk
08-05-05, 11:48
And WoC disks do drop, I hacked one a couple days ago but they are still fairly rare (we cleared the floor 2-3 times and only got the one disk). Its not too hard but I wish the mobs dropped some kind of junk to recycle ammo and boosters.

thanx for the infoz, all i needed to know :)