PDA

View Full Version : yakarma ??

Super Mario
03-05-05, 16:21
o.k i know this is being a bit picky but ..... while walking around the city i heard the Yakarma advert. Now the people who have only been playing since NC2 wouldnt get this but back in NC1 it was a psi store that was based in NC and run by psi monks. Maybe if you get the time whenever to maybe take that advert out of game and maybe add some more up-to-date adverts to make the atmosphear well.... Anti dome :p

Super M

msdong
03-05-05, 16:24
that addvertisin is put into the voicead system by the crahn hackers to show everyone "hey, you want to close down the shops, not we":D

Original monk
03-05-05, 16:43
take that advert out of game and maybe add some more up-to-date adverts to make the atmosphear well.... Anti dome :p

Super M

like:

you got skill and youre leet ? alienware is all you need !

now lets go kick that domes ass ! :p

Doc Holliday
03-05-05, 16:49
some kind of propaganda message would work.

wolfwood
03-05-05, 17:40
yeah, i remember when the yak shop was in plaza 1 =)

now i dont know where it is lol

enigma_b17
03-05-05, 17:54
its no where, yak's is gone. Lower tl Spells are sold In pepper park 3 where the crytons etc used to be, higher lvl ones can only be obtained from other runners or a smuggler in the crahn hq.

Tratos
03-05-05, 18:23
Yeah a new range of voice advertisments would be very win indeed.

"Visit the Neocron Zoo, gain knowledge of the outside world"
"The NCPD is actualy in Via Rosso 3 and not 2 we've been telling porkies for the last few years"
"Red Pepper Entertainment, Enjoyment & pleasure for the people"

So yeah just new ambient ads as i love the feel of Neocron city i feel DoY should also gain a city wide annoucement system with their own adverts, perhaps the fallen angels could arrange this :)

Toxen
03-05-05, 19:18
Thats what gets me about those announcements in plaza and via rosso, NCPD has never been in Via 2 and that announcement has been ingame since the early days. Any chance KK would autherise it to let people swap out that file for one of their own.

nobby
03-05-05, 19:56
Yeah a new range of voice advertisments would be very win indeed.

"Visit the Neocron Zoo, gain knowledge of the outside world"
"The NCPD is actualy in Via Rosso 3 and not 2 we've been telling porkies for the last few years"
"Red Pepper Entertainment, Enjoyment & pleasure for the people"

So yeah just new ambient ads as i love the feel of Neocron city i feel DoY should also gain a city wide annoucement system with their own adverts, perhaps the fallen angels could arrange this :)

5 STARS!

I think they should get a British announcer...Tired of hearing American voices in every game i play.

aKe`cj
03-05-05, 20:02
I think they should get a British announcer...Tired of hearing American voices in every game i play.

you're free to mute soundFX :p
..british, oxfordish announcer: no thanks 8|

LOST
03-05-05, 20:08
you're free to mute soundFX :p
..british, oxfordish announcer: no thanks 8|not oxfordish, but i heard myself on TS through a friends speakers (feedback) i wont be making announcments :eek:

aside from well spoken english voices being wide spread...alot of ingame things need to be updated. this is one that hasnt been picked up on (or threaded to death).

so yeah...let someone update npc scripts (many have been done) and voiceovers (possibly some areas graphics)

edit: you should mute soundfx..and sometimes the music....
nothing worse than hearing casting noises and plasma bursts for an hour O_o

Dr Strange
03-05-05, 20:26
5 STARS!

:( whats wrong with american voices

Phlith
03-05-05, 22:49
get hinch from fang to do the voice :D He did a good job on the fang NC promo vid..

Vae Victis
03-05-05, 23:37
get hinch from fang to do the voice :D He did a good job on the fang NC promo vid.. hinch has a cool accent (no im not gay)

04-05-05, 11:19
BRING BACK YAKAMA!!

(and all the stuff in OZ station while youre at it)

(yeah like this is ever going to happen)

hegemon
04-05-05, 11:39
5 STARS!

Holly. Every time there is a raid he'd say: "There's an emergency, there's an emergency going on. It's still going on, emergency."

Mr Kot
04-05-05, 13:21

If you had to listen to the awful "BBC english" announcer in the Trafford Centre, you'd welcome the american voice back :p

Super Mario
04-05-05, 16:22
@hegemon ....... ROFL!!!! man when i read that i could see all of procity with manchester accents running about trying to find the antis

You know a little bit of humor wouldnt go amiss with the announcements as well. Also a few differnt accents (maybe even a Male voice 8| would be a nice change)

Dribble Joy
04-05-05, 16:24
Purple Alert! Purple Alert!