PDA

View Full Version : Account expired

insultus
03-05-05, 08:10
Ive just tried to connect and this is then message i get

recently i have cancelled my account.. this being a month into a 3 month block ive already paid for

do i get re-embursed for those 2 month?

or is this common practise of 10tacel studios

you would think that if ive paid for the time.. i would be able to use it

or am i being punished for cancelling my account?

23/03/2005 VISA-CLICK2PAY $44.83 - bank record

We transferred the subscription fee USD 34,54 from your CLICK2PAY account to 10tacel studios AG - from an email i received on the 18/03/2005

athon
03-05-05, 09:15
I recommend you contact
helpdesk@neocron.com with full details of your problem. You should have the full time period you've already paid for to play.

Athon Solo

insultus
03-05-05, 10:56
ill see if that helps but i doubt it

looks like im being charged for 2 month when KK suspended my account, couldnt use it for 2 months but they are charging me for it anyway..

hate to think the worse.. but it looks like thats the case

theft, buyer beware.

Scanner Darkly
03-05-05, 15:15
How about you mail that address first before you start whingeing here? I've found KK support to be most helpful when it came to sorting out account matters.

You cancelled, but you still wanna play, right? Why did you cancel again?
:rolleyes:

Lothar IB
03-05-05, 15:20
I think some may be thinking if they cancel they are just killing off the subscription, not what they have allready paid for.

Kozmos
03-05-05, 15:34
A clanmate paid for his account last thursday and still cant login ...

Nidhogg
03-05-05, 17:28
Any account issues should go to account@neocron.com. That way you will reach people who understand the account system and can help solve your problem easier and faster.

N

insultus
04-05-05, 05:16
problem has been sorted.

"We would like to inform you that according to our records you could not use your NEOCRON subscription between 02/14/2005 – 03/18/2005.

Therefore you will get back the amount for a month within the next days to your credit card." - dates are of cause incorrect, email is dated 31/01/05 stating when it was first suspended, so i was going to be charged for time in which i couldnt use the account.

You cancelled, but you still wanna play, right? Why did you cancel again?

[ edited ]

reason i cancelled is because, i dont wish to continue playing after my currently, already paid for subscription runs out...

oh and where else should i whinge.. perfectly ok for you to do it here, why not me?

[ edited ]