PDA

View Full Version : votr... neocronicle... wheres the CM news?

Jesterthegreat
02-05-05, 17:39
so come on... im a member of CM now... i want some news from the bosses.

i wanna know of potential conflicts, i wanna know who may need assistance... i wanna know the news from a neutral standpoint, not either side's propaganda.

this ever likely to happen? or do CM just not care enough to inform their runners?

Genty
02-05-05, 17:42
CM's are just soldiers, they can't read or write. :D

Vae Victis
02-05-05, 17:50
CM's are just soldiers, they can't read or write. :D have a look and read all of Jesters posts then...
can he read? can he write?

CM are hired help, they NEED to know who needs assistance and who they need to defend themselves from, etc etc

SovKhan
02-05-05, 17:54
merc news is pretty simple. mercs got paid by X to kill Y. dont see how interesting it can be really.

Heavyporker
02-05-05, 18:22
I understand what he means.

He means the CityMercs need a politics report - what clans are gearing up to fight each other, any major City army movement, and any public contracts against runners (Think N-Bay, but for dogtags)

Maybe Dribble Joy might be interested in taking this up.

Dribble Joy
02-05-05, 18:25
CM affairs can, do and have been other than what contracts they have embarked on, they just aren't that common.

Personally I'm not sure if CM needs it's own publication, their news usually appears in the VoTR and/or the NeoChronicle. There just hasn't been any recently.

//edit

Maybe Dribble Joy might be interested in taking this up.
I am hardly the definitive source or opinion of CM affairs, I have no influence on the storyline, the GMs and cirtainly no political influence on Terra.

Genty
02-05-05, 21:40
have a look and read all of Jesters posts then...
can he read? can he write?

You could debate either way :D

Jesterthegreat
02-05-05, 21:43
You could debate either way :D

<3 you tbh ;)