PDA

View Full Version : Base Rang on Epics

msdong
01-05-05, 09:48
The missions look at your Base, not your Total. They're intended that way. Otherwise all you'd have to do is put in as many imps as possible and pop as many drugs as you could and "pretend" you're high lvl.

since there are now missions that use base rang, what do you think about changing epics that way.
atm you can solo allmost every epic just by drug up in a day, some need assistance (i.e. crahn) and then discard the char just to start over again.
i be aware that this is only a 4 char server problem but what do you think.

€: to be honest im not sure myself.

feel free to use the 3 option as:"twisted between yes and no"

TWOK
01-05-05, 10:18
I only noticed this problem when doing the Xbow mission, but I imagine it's main reason is epic related. I like most people drugged to hell to finsh an epic quickly but never considered farming epics this way. Good idea tbh, but it does stop people from doing epics then re-implanting their LE....which is slightly harsh.

Obsidian X
01-05-05, 11:16
I voted bad idea, and won't change my mind unless an alternative for LE runners doing epics comes along. Base rank means you're fucked if you wanna do epics but not PvP.

Toxen
01-05-05, 12:52
Epics currently are gears so the missions contents doesn't really require you to be of sign up rank that the mission demands. Where as the quests (think we're gonna have to hammer home the difference between quests and epics, and newbie quests). do require you to be closer to that actual base rank to stand a change of doing the missions.