PDA

View Full Version : Oh God Do You All Think I Should Come Back?

TOASTIE
01-05-05, 07:27
Hello again ppl. I'm sure a lot of you know who i am "TG Final Resistance". I am from Satern nc1. I had to quit because my credit card(s) would not let me use the new payment meathod. When i tried it on both cards "visa and master card" it would not work. I clicked the submit button 50 times per card on the neocron account page and on the client. I called the bank and they said that they saw the 50 times i tried, but what happened was they are trying to take too little at a time and as it is marked as a cash advance for under 20.00 then it would no go though or something like that. I took at look at the other payment meathods through the other 3rd party, but they want more than to register or some shiat like that. I have been reading for forum "first time in a few months" and i see i'm not alone :rolleyes: . I am willing to spend more to play as long as i can play and it's worth it. I don't want to be running around trying to gank people when the game turned into carebear LE land. A Friend allowed me to play his account last week and that got me addicted again. One thing i noticed is that their was not a lot of people on. In neocron one when i got on at dinner time their was tons of people on. TONZ of people in plaza1 and 2. People selling things in plaza and giving pokes. Friends sitting their and talking for hours while constructing and researching things. It seems like the neocron 2 has took a big hit and has a very limited amount of players and money obtained from the customers. I went to gank in tg and no one was their. I went to MB to kill warbots and i wan into only a couple people. Lots of people walk around with their le in and to find a poker it's crazy hard. Every one hides inside the HQ's. I then tried the game yesterday as my friend said that that does not happen often, but yesterday their was almost no one in plaza. No one to gank and again everyone that did run around had a le in plaza. I would like to play again, but just want to know if thoes two times i tried "6pm eastern time and 12pm eastern time" are the times when no one plays, or what? I have to consider this before i play again. What happened? :wtf:

TOASTIE
01-05-05, 07:46
Is any of my old TG Final Resistance still play?

eprodigy
01-05-05, 08:25
wow find the "enter" key on your keyboard, that thing is hard to read ..

your concerns are valid really, TechHaven is now the place everyone sits around like plaza1/2 used to be. But really, neocron lost something when they made the changes that caused everyone to live in that zone. Solo/small pvp is not what it used to be, I still enjoy myself but it really isnt. OP wars seem to be where most action these days it at, and thats just a mess of "who zerged who", "who logged off after the fight", "who sync'd too much in and out the UG", and etc for me. So I am with you on this, and I feel it too.

I really think Plaza as a safezone, and PP to fight in worked out a lot better BUT theres still a lot of fun to be had, fighting at crp is still (can be) fun, pepper park occasionaly lends to a good fight, NF dueling is still awesome, raiding plaza2/3 with a team (ala PPU) can be fun, or stealthing in on a spy if you run into the occasional person.

TOASTIE
01-05-05, 08:29
I miss the PP fights. Peper Park was great, but when i went to it yesterday to see some action it was dead. I went to get a poke in Plaza and no one was their but one guy afk high level with a le in. Strange... Ok thanks for your input!

Skusty
01-05-05, 10:26
Is any of my old TG Final Resistance still play?
You were soliderz to :rolleyes: but if there is any FR lest i think they in FF :p

LiL T
01-05-05, 11:35
Hello Toastie :)

Serpent
01-05-05, 11:42
i dont think it's worth the money atm, tbh.

Jesterthegreat
01-05-05, 12:16
You were soliderz to :rolleyes: but if there is any FR lest i think they in FF :p

seems most clans are in or follow ff these days...

soon who will there be left for them to fight?

Skusty
01-05-05, 12:21
seems most clans are in or follow ff these days...

soon who will there be left for them to fight?
No clan can hold forever, most clan broke as cartell before, when i started nc they owned whole map allmost but some months after they did't :lol: Our clan been many factions but TT the best :D

Jesterthegreat
01-05-05, 12:28
No clan can hold forever, most clan broke as cartell before, when i started nc they owned whole map allmost but some months after they did't :lol: Our clan been many factions but TT the best :D

back then there was a few interesting things to do.

theres less to do now... just a load of boring fights.

thats why i have personally retired from the op war scene indefinatly and am dedicating my time to pure pvp :p

[TgR]KILLER
01-05-05, 12:43

seeing as ff is here from way way back in nc1.. i'll say they stay :p

but there is still nce / soldierz / blood etc fighting so the question who is left to fight them aint that hard..

Jesterthegreat
01-05-05, 12:45
KILLER']seeing as ff is here from way way back in nc1.. i'll say they stay :p

but there is still nce / soldierz / blood etc fighting so the question who is left to fight them aint that hard..

since nc's e recruited mint fear... there seems to be alot of in-city fighting.

no one ever listens to my advice... instead you now got NC's E pking soldierz in plaza 1...

her.
01-05-05, 12:48
since nc's e recruited mint fear... there seems to be alot of in-city fighting.

no one ever listens to my advice... instead you now got NC's E pking soldierz in plaza 1...

hahahahahaha...they shoulda listened to ure advice :p

Vae Victis
01-05-05, 12:48
I wonder why ppl dont whine about NC's E PKing but they did when NCAT was...
:rolleyes:

System
01-05-05, 13:34
Ok let me settle this whole thing before it gets out of wack.

We already told Mint Fear if he wants to PK allies we will not help him in anyway and he will probably be kicked from the clan if it is kept up. Kayne has told me that he talked to Soldierz about Mint so everything should be ok atm.

I think Kayne talked to someone in Soldierz yesterday so I'm not sure if everyone in the clan has heard that shti has been worked out or not.

Back to topic:

Some Toastie, Yea its not the same as it used to be in nc1. All I have found myself been doing is lvling and OP fighting. But like what was said before, the wars depend on the zerg these days it seems like. If one isnt zerging one then the other one is. (But i dont give a shit about zergs I'll go against them any day).

For you to come back to the game... I might find the new missions fun and shit like that but its not the same. probably a 50 50 chance of liking it or not.

-- Diablos --

Jesterthegreat
01-05-05, 14:35
We already told Mint Fear if he wants to PK allies we will not help him in anyway and he will probably be kicked from the clan if it is kept up. Kayne has told me that he talked to Soldierz about Mint so everything should be ok atm.

if it is kept up...

eventually then?

bi0
01-05-05, 14:39
come back and play. theres still enough pvp going on.
jest stop talking about mint fear, you fancy him AHAHAA

TOASTIE
01-05-05, 20:27
Sounds good. Thanks for the comments. I'll continue to play on my friends account every once in a while. I'll keep my eye's on the forum. I have money set aside to pay for a year upfront. Let's hope the population goes up a lot. Solderz = FF ? Are they still TG? Little Terror / Skusky / Killer wsup. Long time no see! It's nice to know their are still a few of us around :) I have my account set up and on neocron2. Just got to wait for the population to go up a little :)

Siguršur
01-05-05, 21:56
if you quit you old thug, then ill take a dam airbaloon over the big sea and give you and yer bloddy yank president a big THUBB

REBEL

Vae Victis
01-05-05, 23:22
pops are better than januari/februari ...

NiMBle
07-05-05, 11:40
Lol only just saw this thread... and TBH its a pisser...

No idea how old this thread is, but guessing not that old.

Yo Toastie what happened to you? You came back and got your tank to like lvl 55 and then quit again?... I'm from FR under many names :)

If you gunna start playin again, then I can hook you up with tank shit.. again :lol:

^^As for me PKing, I only PK those who attack me first (unless I REALLY dislike them) E.G 'Smurf' in Soldierz (not smurfen <3 ) and Sanzen/Dyku who cant let something go that happened like a month ago - pretty sad actually.

And I'm not longer in NCs E because Kayne believes I opened the Gravis Underground for DarK, even though I had a 0 rank for most the time, and died at Gravis when DarK started piling into the UG. Also, he still believes that after I've given clannies rares (including a DS)... Its nice how Soldierz choose NCs E's Members.

Ascension
07-05-05, 12:03

FF was formed about june '03 and before then they were in TR - GEF etc.. so go figure :rolleyes:

her.
07-05-05, 12:08
meh fuck ff...and yea toastie u should come back mate...the mroe ppl the merrier

Awky
07-05-05, 12:50
Just making sure... you the nib who bought toasties acct or the real toastie?

NiMBle
07-05-05, 16:49
NC2 Clans atm are a bit messed up.. was talking to a mate today, and he said the only rela hope of being in a decent clan was DoW, and I agree with him. It had great potential, great players. Just a shame DarkH and Crom didn't have the motivation to lead the clan properly instead of pissing off..

FF - Seem to be poaching players and recruiting noobs.

NCs E - They're great, but tbh too soft and dont see the whole picture.

Paradox - Not bad, but spend too much time at DRE HQ when they could be Opwaring instead.

Soldierz - The decent members have already left and Spike is hardly ever online.

BLOOD - Dont get me started. :rolleyes:

I think clans need to figure out their Objective in the game, do they want to just raid NC/DoY/CRP? Opwar and hold their ops to the last man? Ninja ops?... Atm looks like clans are doing all of these at once, which doesn't leave much space for the real good opwars, where there are 4+ clans opwaring at the same time all over the map.

Toastie I'd like it if you came back, but the fact is, this isn't anything like NC1, the good old days in TG.

:HEAT:

Cor
07-05-05, 17:07
I agree with everything you said Nimble, but I think Toastie, should come back and bring some wisdom and humor back to NC. :p

mulle
07-05-05, 17:27
Not everyone thinks OP war is the one and only thing to do. I personally hate OP waring causs it doesn't really show any skill but more who has the most ppus/people

her.
07-05-05, 18:26
wit ure comment about paradox not opwarrin...u shouldnt say shit like that unless u kno wuts goin on...everyday we look to see which clans have how many on...cuz we neva like to ZERG a clan..so if they have one or two ppl less than us or vice versa we will engage in an op war...but if they have a hella lot more than us or we more than them we just go to dre hq and pk a bit....and that is why we do wut we do

Jesterthegreat
07-05-05, 20:25
I think clans need to figure out their Objective in the game, do they want to just raid NC/DoY/CRP? Opwar and hold their ops to the last man? Ninja ops?... Atm looks like clans are doing all of these at once, which doesn't leave much space for the real good opwars, where there are 4+ clans opwaring at the same time all over the map.

people may have no love for venom... but at least they know exactly what they are doing. they dont try for ops, nor do they try to ninja them.

NiMBle
07-05-05, 22:50
wit ure comment about paradox not opwarrin...u shouldnt say shit like that unless u kno wuts goin on...everyday we look to see which clans have how many on...cuz we neva like to ZERG a clan..so if they have one or two ppl less than us or vice versa we will engage in an op war...but if they have a hella lot more than us or we more than them we just go to dre hq and pk a bit....and that is why we do wut we do

Which is great, but the amount of time Paradox spend at DRE is ridiculous, especially zoning all the time, and every fighter having a PPU each. Wouldn't it be more fun to do a full on NC raid into P1?

Or maybe you guys could even start a Fightnight like FF did. You seem to have alot of spare time while you're online, so doing something like a Fightnight would make sense, and hey - fightnights are great, if you did set some up you sure as hell wouldn't get any complaints from me.

people may have no love for venom... but at least they know exactly what they are doing. they dont try for ops, nor do they try to ninja them.

Well VENOM is a PK clan, they do whatever the fook they want - awesome. Only thing I don't like about VENOM is the amount of smack talk I get from you lot :wtf: I play NC to have fun, play the way I want to, do what I want to, which I believe is what you guys are doing, so didn't really expect the attitude I got... oh well...

C u in p1 when I'm tl3 heal spamming your PPU :lol:

Nidhogg
07-05-05, 22:57
Stay on topic or the thread will be closed.

N

NiMBle
07-05-05, 23:00
It is on topic, discussing the state of neocron atm so ultimately discussing whether Toastie should come back or not O_o

But yeah Toastie you should come back mate, be good to get some of your classic humor back into the game... its a shame some of the fellas like Aeon wont come back and play.. hes busy playing WoW.

Dan Szeen
08-05-05, 02:16
Come back Toastie! Do it.... do it....