PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried to do some Ultima runs in doy tunnelsl lvl3?

Tantta
30-04-05, 00:45
Meh im bored :)
Was wondering about has anyone tried to do some Ultimate runs in lvl3 doy tunnels yet?

Have been thinking about going there.
They rised up drob rate too if i dont remember wrong ?

Thantos

*sorry for bad english language*

edit:
oh and yeah after this new patch that is of course *doh* :)

ZoVoS
30-04-05, 01:07
that will be my first task second i get characters transfered :)

dam overpowered hybreeds take to long to lvl =) need my old one

Phlith
30-04-05, 02:53
Me and a friend killed everything down there, one rare part was all we got.. no slot enhancer, ultima.. nothing.. and they increased the drop rate.. pfft

Dribble Joy
30-04-05, 03:29
How long you spend down there?...

vashtyphoon78
30-04-05, 04:35
thantos if you go hows about gettin an old clan mate a few ultimas? ;)
i bet he doesnt even remember me :lol:

Phlith
30-04-05, 04:38
well we killed 20+ mobs.. id say 45 minutes to an hour

Tantta
30-04-05, 04:40
thantos if you go hows about gettin an old clan mate a few ultimas? ;)
i bet he doesnt even remember me :lol:
i have none on myself.
if im lucky and i get some ill probably keep those myself tbh.

Toxen
30-04-05, 04:52
Just spent the best part of an hour down there not a thing decent came out of it though a couple of deaths from that damm bugged bot mob

Nabil Kassad
30-04-05, 10:34
In my opinion the drop-rate has not been changed. I was told that it is just like before the patch. But I think it is well as it is now. Imagine everyone would freak around with ultimated wepons! It would be nothing special anymore.

(Sorry for the bad bad English. I just do my best but i can not guarantee that you can understand everything.)

Original monk
30-04-05, 13:12
i spend some time in the tunnels and cleared several, got me a few nice ultima's allready :) they dont drop insane tough, they drop ok now imo

previous patch i needed atleast 2 caves for a decent drop .. most extreme was 2 days before the patch i had to clear 3 caves to find 1 laserblade-ultima :/ slotenhacers didnt drop that good either ... roughly 4 a cave ..

now its better, once every cave i get atleast 1 ultima .. its still hard but its better then before :) also the amount of illegal slotenhacers went up it seems .. doubled even .. sometimes 6 up to even 11 but mostly between those 2 numbers ..

make sure you loot every mob, i noticed the mini jhonny 5's have the most chance in dropping the ultima's and the wariors mostly drop slotenhacers ... this can be coincidence tough :) (most annoying thing you can have is if a mob drops dead in the middle of a box and you can loot it :/ )

also if you relog or crash you spawn in the middle of the cave as i noticed yesterday .. the rest of us had to clear the whole cave first to rezz the poor guy :)