PDA

View Full Version : btw who used my acount name

ZoVoS
29-04-05, 20:40
btw who the fluck stole my acount name GodLike =)

i have had that all through nc 1 and i cant have it in nc2 cos on of u lil gits nicked it :P

ppl cant see aconut names ye, but when ur sharing ur acount ppl are like woooooooo :p dam theives

nobby
29-04-05, 20:42
"account name...password breaker in progress...3 hours remaining..."

ZoVoS
29-04-05, 20:45
=) meh like i said it was mine in nc1 sumbody elses in nc2 :P,

jus tell me his character names so hes kos LMAO :angel:

Vae Victis
29-04-05, 20:53
it was me it was me
KOS KOS KOS KOS me me me me

my char is named ermmmmmm.. Bugs Gunny..

PK PK PK PK ME ME ME ME

ZoVoS
29-04-05, 20:59
goes gets his nuke drones :) fear my lvl 3 rigger noob =P

im only messing about the kos :p but i was just interested in who took it

besides a dragonfly could own buggs =)

LOST
29-04-05, 21:20
dragonflies can own anyone.

Vae Victis
29-04-05, 21:27
ice > dragonflies > all

ZoVoS
29-04-05, 21:42
im sure a gm one spawned tons of the lil buggers on me, jus using gm invis and watching my tank be owned by hundreds of the lil buggers and laughin

evil gms....

there is no way there were that many on the spawn table :P

Doc Holliday
29-04-05, 22:37
it was me it was me
KOS KOS KOS KOS me me me me

my char is named ermmmmmm.. Bugs Gunny..

PK PK PK PK ME ME ME ME

bye iCe`

Vae Victis
29-04-05, 23:30
omg its doc...
since when u play again?

bi0
01-05-05, 15:02
worst thread ever?

Doc Holliday
01-05-05, 16:02
omg its doc...
since when u play again?

im not playin. i really dont remember that post either. my account was activated for the newbie thingy. i got declined due to late entry but im gonna let it idle a while and see if anything else pops up. i might try and play when i have some time too.

ROZZER187
01-05-05, 16:32
im not playin. i really dont remember that post either. my account was activated for the newbie thingy. i got declined due to late entry but im gonna let it idle a while and see if anything else pops up. i might try and play when i have some time too.

lol you come and go with nc as much as a nib zone whores m8 :lol:

soooo when will you have some time to come back??

Doc Holliday
01-05-05, 17:58
lol you come and go with nc as much as a nib zone whores m8 :lol:

soooo when will you have some time to come back??

lol. your talkin about me being on a few weeks back. dunno what happened there. i was drunk one night. decided to play the game. started up my account and went in nf with tick and a few others. things have gone a bit west with him and some of his new cronies since then so i havent been back in a hurry. that saturday morn i logged in to look and see if i had actually been playing the night before as i was totally unsure. had to say a few things to people to allay the obvious.

as for my account being open now i decided i would like to try and contribute something towards the community without being directly involved ie playing. i still dont want to go through the stress of it all due to the idiot factor being very high plus lack of friends still playing. you cant get anything done in this game without a good backing lets be honest so im gonna sit it out and wait and see what happens with the int release.

Apart from that its actually nice to lurk and see whats going on and chime in the odd comment.

i agree with your point tho rozz it must seem like i come and go like a yoyo. i guess the old neocrack thing is true. i hated readin the review that this game got tbh as it got slated and i thought well if there is somethin i could have done to give the guy a dig out i would have and maybe that would have helped things rather than sitting idly by.

at the end of the day im just a nice guy ;)

Heavyporker
01-05-05, 18:30
ER.... since this thread is offtopic already...

what do N.U.K.E drones do? blow up? shoot "boomy boomy" bits?