PDA

View Full Version : MB sec-1

Hoernerice
29-04-05, 15:39
how dont like mb sec 1 = savezone vote here plz

Ultazha
29-04-05, 15:41
Change MB-sec-1 safe with MB-sec-2 safe, and that would just be perfect :)

Hoernerice
29-04-05, 15:43
a savezone in mb is bad. we saw it in the past where the nice pk jumb in mb out mb in mb out mb.....

Ultazha
29-04-05, 15:44
a savezone in mb is bad. we saw it in the past where the nice pk jumb in mb out mb in mb out mb.....

May be, but at this time, CM is the only faction with a non-safe HQ. That's just unfair :)

Hoernerice
29-04-05, 15:47
aslong we have not to hunt fucking pks..... but we not need a savezone.

Bugs Gunny
29-04-05, 15:48
CM has honestly gotten fucked over too much by KK. First at the start of NC2, by making them neutral to all. I can only imagine how many missions they have to run. (I know that half the times you don't lose sl for killing one).

And now they put a safezone in the zone that shouldn't be a safezone.

Oh well, safezones are good from a comercial perspective. It means the new players dont' get killed too fast.
Soon, we'll have safezones everywhere and neofrag will be the most popular thing.

bi0
29-04-05, 16:02
mb1 safezone is a dumb idea
wtf are they doing to this game
(pkz r00l d00d)...

Gulinborsti
29-04-05, 16:05
I guess KK just screwed it up. MB Sec-2 == MB HQ should be a safe zone, anything else is just a fault IMO.

Dribble Joy
29-04-05, 16:38
I don't think either should be safe.

Infinite
29-04-05, 18:41
TH a safe zone... HQs a safe zone now MB.... wtf....

Make TH 2 a safezone and the rest belt drop zones!

Jesterthegreat
29-04-05, 19:19
I don't think either should be safe.

ding ding...

/me agrees

Dribble Joy
29-04-05, 19:22
I generally don't like the idea of safezones, however I won't suggest they all be removed otherwise it would kill cirtain parts of the game and trading community.

HQs should have the same rules as hunting zones maybe, but not completely safe.

zii
29-04-05, 19:35
spent some time doing a zoneline dance last night in CM, akin to the plaza/pp zoneline times and it was fun. no guards there either to get in the way.

eprodigy
30-04-05, 01:08
I generally don't like the idea of safezones, however I won't suggest they all be removed otherwise it would kill cirtain parts of the game and trading community.

HQs should have the same rules as hunting zones maybe, but not completely safe.

(hunting zones don't stop anyone, that ive met in one)

im for removing all guards (or at least the copbot as they insta fire instead of warning, remove their para too and just inc dmg slightly), removing HQ gr's but keep them a safezone(guards in there).

OR

make plaza/doy safezones, for city make PP1-2-3 anarchy and no guards as well as OZ, make DOY abandoned sectors anarchy, remove hq gr's and keep safe.

Xylaz
30-04-05, 01:14
i'm for removing all safezones...

Vae Victis
30-04-05, 02:05
mb1 safezone is a dumb idea
wtf are they doing to this game
(pkz r00l d00d)...
wait a few weeks and then plaza 1 is a safezone ;p

Dribble Joy
30-04-05, 03:13
(hunting zones don't stop anyone, that ive met in one)
No, but it depends on the people affected.

If Faction symp is ever made into an important factor of runner life, then it will make general life a lot better. Guard, NPC, trader NPC reaction and a miriad of other things.

ROZZER187
30-04-05, 11:36
off the subject of mb safezone kinda but it would be nice to see plaza 3 a safezone and all the guards moved from pepper park sector 1.

was good in nc1 because you always knew where to go if you wanted a fight :D

give people a safezone next to an unsafe zone and watch there bollocks grow :lol:

zone whoring suxx imo but safezones give people who dont wanna loose shit and cant pvp the guts to do some PvP......if that makes any sense at all o_O
(still not woke up yet)

Vae Victis
30-04-05, 12:34
nah ROZ, ppl who got stuff to loose or cant pvp need to stay in faction HQs or (like FF) stay in cycrow ug ;)

ROZZER187
30-04-05, 19:48
nah ROZ, ppl who got stuff to loose or cant pvp need to stay in faction HQs or (like FF) stay in cycrow ug ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah that about sums it all up m8 guess thats why they made hq's safe zones :lol:

btw lol at your sig m8

Vae Victis
01-05-05, 03:00
:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah that about sums it all up m8 guess thats why they made hq's safe zones :lol:

btw lol at your sig m8 even more lol at my avatar :D

say no to dr0ms :D

Toxen
01-05-05, 05:16
Warning Absolutely Pointless Post due need to relieve agro from flaming in other posts.

Lets Make everyzone everywhere a safezone opwars are won by the last person standing against the 110/110 uber bugged aoe doy bot from the DoY Tunnels that camps the GR and UG.

CMaster
01-05-05, 13:09
That bot is hilarious. Snpwcrash was throwing a load of new boss mobs at a group of 10ish calnned runners at Gravis. They came as a 120/120, with a collection of bodyguards. In most cases 2/3 people died and the mob was eventually dropped. Then snowcrash spawned the bugged bot (a 110/110) on its own. The entire team died except for me, who took one look at the thing and fled until it got despawned.