PDA

View Full Version : [CbT] Account

Vae Victis
29-04-05, 13:43
I need some help with my new account.

I used PayByCash, after filling in all the details and recieving the mail from PayBYCash, I noticed it was 38 euro in stead of the usual 30 euros.
How can I cancell this and try paying with c2P ?

Bugs Gunny
29-04-05, 13:56
I think once an account is switched over to pbc you can't go back. At least not via the launcher.

You als get charged some kind of pbc activation or membership fee first and then they tell you how much it is for the neocron thing.

A friend of mine had this. It is indeed quite confusing.

Vae Victis
29-04-05, 14:02
Yeah I had to pay 8 extra euros, just 1 time...
thats ***
thats why I wanna use C2P :p

I mailed helpdesk, asked if they can cancel it so I can use C2P...
I REALLY dont like sending my money to USA, specially coz I live in Holland ...

It would take at least a week for my money to get there, so that means I'd be neocronless for 1.5 weeks

Bugs Gunny
29-04-05, 14:07
PBC have bankaccounts in most european countries.
Just do a money transfer to that account and it'll be activated in 2-3 days.

Vae Victis
29-04-05, 14:10
yeh but I gotta pay the extra 8 euros.
thats what I dont want, I wanna use C2P :(
and now I cant cancel it

Capt. Rik
29-04-05, 14:11
I think if you switched to C2P now, you'd also have to re-buy the game for what ever that cost is :(

Vae Victis
29-04-05, 14:20
Can I get an official reply from a mod?

The account was active in nc2, the real owner cancelled it a few months ago and today he gave his details to me so I could play it.

I then clicked on PayByCash, big mistake, now I want to cancel my PayByCash subscription and use C2P..

Do I have to pay extra with C2P also :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Original monk
29-04-05, 14:26
ok ice, if ya wonna switch to C2P i assume you have a CC ? then you can stay with PBC and change to the paynova option ... load up youre wallet with youre CC and if this is youre first time you have to give em a code to prove them its actually you ... this code is euh i dunno how to say/spell it: on youre endbilling of visa (op het einde van de maand of via PCbanking krijg je dan de afrekening van paynova op je visa .. stort 12,5 euro bij paynova om te beginnen ofzo ... die code die naast je rekening staat moet je bij paynova invoeren om je te verifieren) when this inconvenience is done you can keep uploading youre wallet and thus paying youre monthly/3month or 6 mothly fee

use: pretty easy but a few diffrent sites you gotta pass
time: takes till ya get youre bill for visa to activate, rest is easy i think

if you get transfered by helpdesk to C2P it will be way easier i guess but i dont even know if they do that and how long it takes etc, maybe wait for their response first before ya go trying stuff i dunno :)

be carefull with alternative options (about all of em lol 9/10 there certainly not faster and require you to send/fax copy's of ID/CC and even driverslicenses, doesnt sound that safe he, and certainly a hassle as it can still take upto 10 days to verify etc 8| ) i wouldnt send money in either as you said lol, and certainly dont go buy gold online etc, thats some dodgy stuff :)

good luck i would say, i spend some time also with finding out the best solution, all people of helpdesk/C2P/PBC/paynova etc where very quick and helpfull

paypaloption true pbc would be easy and a nice alternative when C2P isnt an option (practical example: when upgrading from a given or bought account that was previously payed true PBC)

have fun :)

Vae Victis
29-04-05, 18:28
hmm

Account status: Closed

wtf does that mean?

if you cancel it, shouldnt the status be: Cancelled ? or Terminated ?

Pungent77
29-04-05, 19:34
hmm

Account status: Closed

wtf does that mean?

if you cancel it, shouldnt the status be: Cancelled ? or Terminated ?
Damn bro, Closed=Banned..........j/k Ice, I have no clue.

I stuck with C2P since the launch of NC2 and had ZERO problems.

Vae Victis
29-04-05, 19:38
yeah i was going for C2P but didnt find the option so clicked on PayByCash..
I dont wanna do PBC but C2P.. but I cant seem to cancel that PayByCash ANYWHERE.
and mods dont reply 8|

I then hope Project Blue didnt get his account banned or i'd be paying for nothing o_O

Capt. Rik
29-04-05, 21:16
yeah i was going for C2P but didnt find the option so clicked on PayByCash..
I dont wanna do PBC but C2P.. but I cant seem to cancel that PayByCash ANYWHERE.
and mods dont reply 8|

I then hope Project Blue didnt get his account banned or i'd be paying for nothing o_O

Try sending a PM to Thanatos or Odin

Vae Victis
29-04-05, 21:19
cheers ill do that.

helpdesk is taking too long :p

Vithar
30-04-05, 19:24
You should send an email to account@neocron.com.

Moderators cannot answer questions such as these as it's not within our realm of control.

Please be patient, however, they are a busy group.

V

Jesterthegreat
30-04-05, 19:26
You should send an email to account@neocron.com.

Moderators cannot answer questions such as these as it's not within our realm of control.

Please be patient, however, they are a busy group.

V

adding a decent payment method would relieve the stress of the account team me thinks...

Vae Victis
30-04-05, 22:34
worldpay!

paolo escobar
01-05-05, 10:46
Well i'll stick with PBC, had far too many probs with C2P, ended up getting them to remove my card details from my account which they kindly did for me (something you can do yourself for some stupid reason). But last friday i was making a new account (yes another one) and thought i'd checkout C2P and maybe give em one more try. I log into my C2P account on their website to discover that they have put my card details back onto my account without my request or consent.
Now i dont care who they are, that quite frankly is some seriously qustionable behaviour and comfirms to me that C2P are indeed as i thought, a complete bunch of fucking idiots.
Thank godd that card has been canceled and replaced with a new one for some time now.

Like it sez on the PBC website "there are methods of getting money to us very quickly". Also afaik prices for PBC are effected much more by exchange rates, unlike C2P.
2 weeks ago i payed for my account and it cost about £1 more than the pervious time.

Vae Victis
01-05-05, 11:12
i got a reply from account@neocron.com saying that PBC is cheaper than C2P if you wanna get your account reactivated..
i was like..38 euros for 3 months o.O
in the end i think i pay 39 euros even.

mods close this thread :)

Nidhogg
01-05-05, 13:31
Closed by thread starter.

N