PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED] How's NC these days?

Kauhu
29-04-05, 01:12
Thinking that might give it a shot again one day if i'll have time, just wondering what's the amount of players currently, how's the game engine, any new content after NC2 launch etc etc.

Tantta
29-04-05, 01:18
Well international releaze is out "very soon o_O" so it probably brings some new players what i believe.
And i seen some new players around nc anyway so server pop has been going up a bit.

Kauhu
30-04-05, 22:26
Current amount of players / server during peakhours?
Amount of average game crashes / day? ^^

honour
30-04-05, 22:43
neocron2 = op wars

pwnage

nuff said

vashtyphoon78
30-04-05, 23:34
ya? well i just PMed niddy about INT release (which is also when we get PAYPAL!) and he says they have no date yet. :mad:

Asurmen Spec Op
01-05-05, 06:34
Hey guys, Im still here *heres the sighs :p *
but I have had issues with my computer so I cant play right now, I have the required parts here on monday so hows it going around here?

and I never left, I just had comp issues :p and I got the new predator game

and to all of you who hate me, haha Im not dead :p
and to all of you who like me.. wtf is your problem

so tell me, hows the NC going? give me the details! jjuuuuccyyy details!

Skusty
01-05-05, 10:25
Let me say NC1 > nc2 :D

NC2 is laggier, less people where you wanna pk and the char moddels looks like fags atm :lol: :lol: But other wise NC is playable :D

Our clan trying to get up to FFs lvl and rip their ops. :lol:

FF is strongest atm, then revoirz dogz, then its paradox / nc's elites / SoliderZ on 3th place :rolleyes:

Skusty
01-05-05, 10:28
neocron2 = op wars
I dont think so :wtf:

I think nc1 was better for op wars, lesser lag :D

Jesterthegreat
01-05-05, 12:21
same old same old...

and i was just getting to like your old sig...

:edit: details.... details... well... i hit 8000 posts recently...

hmm... NC's Elite have had 2 high ranked peeps leave (including Tick who reformed the ronins, which merged with ghetto to become NC's Elite)... and 90& of the Ghetto people arent in their now either... so i'm not sure how long the clan will last when its shrinking.

res dogz seem to have all but disappeared...

pp1 / plaza 3 became plaza 3 / dre hq... zonewhoring paradox can be fought there daily.

Skusty
01-05-05, 12:24
and i was just getting to like your old sig...
Who wasent :lol:

Jesterthegreat
01-05-05, 12:25
Who wasent :lol:

it said he respected me...

it beats the usual "your a 12 year old cs kiddie who masterbates over every kil he gets!!1!1!! lololololololololol"

Street
01-05-05, 14:11
nc2 op wars = lot bigger, better use of vehicles & more vehicle i.e bombers scouts ect, better char setups. dont get me wrong, nc1 ops were good but i prefere nc2

bi0
01-05-05, 15:36
edit cos i realised all i do is take the piss outta jester :(

(but 8000posts? haha sick..)

Dribble Joy
01-05-05, 15:40
Very much a matter of preference.

bi0
01-05-05, 15:43
if you like pvp, come back and play. if you dont then all the other crap is still in game, simple as

sultana
01-05-05, 16:08
I prefered nc1 op wars over nc2 ones, least in nc1 it wasn't just one massive side taking on another, red vs blue. The winner usually being the side with the more people.

I just prefer smaller fights between individual clans.

tkNukem
01-05-05, 16:55
Thinking that might give it a shot again one day if i'll have time, just wondering what's the amount of players currently, how's the game engine, any new content after NC2 launch etc etc.

Hey guys, Im still here *heres the sighs http://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/tongue.gif *
but I have had issues with my computer so I cant play right now, I have the required parts here on monday so hows it going around here?

and I never left, I just had comp issues http://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/tongue.gif and I got the new predator game

and to all of you who hate me, haha Im not dead http://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/tongue.gif
and to all of you who like me.. wtf is your problem

so tell me, hows the NC going? give me the details! jjuuuuccyyy details!

sultana
01-05-05, 17:12
Wow, 3rd thread ;)

Nidhogg
01-05-05, 20:13
Threads merged.

N

Serpent
01-05-05, 20:20

nothing to add.

Asurmen Spec Op
01-05-05, 22:43
it said he respected me...

it beats the usual "your a 12 year old cs kiddie who masterbates over every kil he gets!!1!1!! lololololololololol" I 0wns j00 witz meh splooooge :p

yeah... I never got around to finishing that list.. Ill go do it again

EDIT:
hey my secondary account went down

Your subscription with 10tacel studios AG was cancelled and the cancellation period expired. Your subscription now ended
Im not going to have one of those shits were I gotta pay 20E again right?