PDA

View Full Version : screw this kk get the mission fixed

[TgR]KILLER
28-04-05, 23:39
O M F G

fucking been hunting warbots for 3 fucking hours now to get the bloody mission done.. 32 warbots killed 18 to go.. not to mention about 60ish warbot titans i killed to. fucking wasted loads of ammo gun stats armor stats.. then bloody get mission failed out of nowere with no reason what so ever..

thanks kk thats how you lose people. fucking pissed off

:mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Animated
28-04-05, 23:44
I'm guessing the magical reset time kicked in. I think Selendor knows a little more about it. Sucks when it happens though.

-FN-
28-04-05, 23:53
Killer, I understand you're pissed.... however:

A) This should've been posted in the 131 Bug Thread.
B) You should've posted WHAT mission you're working on, cuz I have no clue.
C) What Zone(s) you were in so the problem can be identified.

Sorry to sound cold, but you want a fix, but I don't see any info here that could help them fix it :(

LOST
29-04-05, 00:31
1) not neccessarily a bug
2)anti city high level mission
3) the zone the mission instructs you to goto

was there...killed 9 warbots (probably more titans) bored and tired....logged.

oh, and procity in 15mins o_O -takes that long to get to the canyon and accept the mission.

Dribble Joy
29-04-05, 00:34
The reset time thing doesn't happen to this run, I thought mine was going to fail at 00:00, but it didn't, you only get a day to do this run, I had to do it twice. You really do have to find a good lvling spot.

[TgR]KILLER
29-04-05, 13:15
i don't know how much time we get but we got 3 days for the doomy shit and that took me about 6 hours over the day ( dinner etc between it ) don't know how much time we had for the warbots but was just busy with it 3 hours and it failed still had 18 to go what comes down to another hour or so.. its fucked up.. maybe if warbot titans actually counted it would be a lil easyer

and FN i don't want this bug fixed i want kk to give me the 32 warbots back i killed.. because there is no way in hell i gonna waste all that time to do that shit again and maybe just fail once again.

tbh my download of biA is done in 30 min. something fun to play :rolleyes:

Bugs Gunny
29-04-05, 13:22
Which zones was that? :angel:

*locks and loads*

[TgR]KILLER
29-04-05, 13:49
lolz from what i just heard on vent everybody got the mission failed in the end of the warbot mission.. there just aint the time to finish it.. somebody actually tried it 3 times and got as close as just 12 warbots from the 50 left.

alot of people actually given up on the whole thing. already had to rep my weapons 2 times yesterday its t3h joke. high level missions ok.. but from what i heard the pro and cm missions are way way easyer and actually can be completed with ease in the time thats given from it.

SnowCrash
29-04-05, 13:52
I have raised the time limit for the Reporting for Duty and Canyon Challenge Quests. The changes will go live with the content fix which will be available as soon as possible.

Jesterthegreat
29-04-05, 13:55
smurf completed the cm one...

he wasnt impressed...

[TgR]KILLER
29-04-05, 13:58
I have raised the time limit for the Reporting for Duty and Canyon Challenge Quests. The changes will go live with the content fix which will be available as soon as possible.

gues i gotta say thanks now..

have all next week off anyway so might try the 50 warbots again.. at least i killed all doomreapers :p

Vae Victis
29-04-05, 16:52
smurf completed the cm one...

he wasnt impressed...

smurf is never impressed

LOST
29-04-05, 17:24
dont finish it....dont do it....

after all that...(my armour and 3 weapons wrecked)

you get the +10 force, fire, energy, xray "freedom fighter cpu"
i nearly died. :(

and the medal which will give you the keys to neocron city when the evil reeza and his bum-chums get kicked. :D