PDA

View Full Version : <Commercial Break>

imper1um
28-04-05, 03:29
Someone said a comment of these, so I guess I should just post them. I'll add to this list...when people embarrass themselves on OOC, which is daily, so be seeing alot of replies from me.

<Commercial Break> Like shittalking, but tired of getting owned from everyone backtalking you? Protect yourself with Shitake Condoms! Now you can protect your precious e-penis from being harmed when your lack of skills both in-game and in shittalking lack! Act now, only 15.99 per pack!

eprodigy
28-04-05, 06:54
mabye you could use one of these. ive seen you post a few posts here id call "shittalk".

netster
28-04-05, 07:03
reminds me of the adminmessage for MilkyRens O_o

Jesterthegreat
28-04-05, 07:50
you seeem to be one of the main ooc fools though...

kinda odd to see you post this

netster
28-04-05, 09:15
you seeem to be one of the main ooc fools though...
kinda odd to see you post this
who do u mean jester? i dont have OOC activated even ....
and the milkyren commercial was seen as an adminmessage ingame ^_^

mulle
28-04-05, 09:21
maybe he wasn't referring to you...

Bugs Gunny
28-04-05, 09:33
I watched a bit of ooc last night.....
This game is definitely going kiddy....

Original monk
28-04-05, 10:11
I watched a bit of ooc last night.....
This game is definitely going kiddy....

lol to true :) i heard some serieus nonsense over the years on trade but lately on ooc its over the top :)

Freaky Fryd
28-04-05, 10:33
...and people still wonder why I have only unmuted OOC once in NC2 (during an event on it), and have my ignore list full on 3 of my 4 characters...

Selendor
28-04-05, 12:12
Don't know about the other servers, but Saturn OOC in Neocron 1 was much worse than Terra is now. Most likely due to higher population, but the number of spaming fights was silly. Haven't seen that on OOC in terra at all.

enigma_b17
28-04-05, 13:19
L o smegging l

[edit] another useless post, hhhmmm spam

Jesterthegreat
28-04-05, 13:31
who do u mean jester? i dont have OOC activated even ....
and the milkyren commercial was seen as an adminmessage ingame ^_^

im replying to the thread starter

Scanner Darkly
28-04-05, 13:48
Demands for stricter moderation (warnings/temp bans) and default ooc muting have been made, but I propose another slightly different solution to the idiot troll/flamer problem.

If someone is being consistently idiotic, generally offensive and perhaps racist, or braking any other rules, instead of us having to mute him, or mute ooc, a GM should mute HIM (or HER) - for added hilarity, do this without telling him. I think that's punishment enough. These should last hours or days depending on the level of idiocy involved.

Perhaps, not to take this to extremes the offender (at GMs discretion) should only be muted on global channels and should still be able to use faction/clan/local/etc