PDA

View Full Version : The Program on Schools in Britian on channel 5

nobby
27-04-05, 22:55
Did anyone see it today?
It's fucking disgusting!
The OFSTED also ! who the fuck actually looks at the school, "Some bad behaviour, occasionally good"

I have to put up with a school like that...I fucking hate it!
all 3 of my Maths have resigned, one had a nervous breakdown :(
My teacher wondered why i only got 3 of 13 on a practice sats paper...

The hell am i supposed to do?
The hell are the government gonna do?

I've got my fucking SATS next week and i'm gonna do absoulte shit.......

My mum won't move me to a private school because fees are too high and i wont even be guanteed that the school with be full of hard working students that want to learn.

and Home Tuition, too much, mum can't afford 30 quid an hour and she's too busy to teach me at home.

A friend of mine at school tried to kill himself, now he gets to go to school for only 2 days a week and gets home tuition. Wish i had the same... :(

Hell-demon
27-04-05, 23:15
want a cuddle?

:)

Schools in England arent that bad but they arent that great. You could be in alot worse place kid

Oh a SATS are bullshit dont worry

CMaster
27-04-05, 23:24
Ya - SATS is evaluating your school, NOT you.

Scarus
28-04-05, 01:38
Some schools have been known to get extra support when they're SATS standards drop, so flunk them, get your school some more money to blow.

I don't agree with hitting children, I'm barely an adult myself at the age of 16 but seriously, a little shit of a kid can punch a teacher, teacher punches him back and it's their fault for not keeping the situation under control, not knowing better etc.. they get sued and sacked, fuck off.
I was hit as a child by my parents when I did something wrong and I didn't do it again I'll tell you that, now (some, not all) parents bribe their children and buy them gifts if they're good.. I could go on a rant about the entire decline of education and parenting, but we'd be here all night.

Good luck with your SATS mate, but don't fret over them, just buckle up for your GCSE's and revise your arse off, I didn't and wish I had.

-Scarus

Morganth
28-04-05, 02:52
Some schools don't even do SATs, so they aren't a real requirement ;)

james_finn
28-04-05, 09:41
Even so called "Good" schools were exactly the same, to be honest I dont think theres a school in the country where everyone is hard working. I used to go to a school that was regualrly in the top 10 in the country, and was supposedly Catholic, yet we still made teachers cry (Not me, but the year I was in) and made maths teachers resign. :( Its only when you get to University and realise how much those teachers helped you, you wish other poeple had been nicer!

Like the other says, dont worry too much about your SATs they are just to evaluate your school, the next major exams are your GCSEs and then AS/A2 levels!

Good luck

Delphi

RogerRamjet
28-04-05, 10:56
Ahh, i remember my god ol' school days. The only thing id suggest (this is how it works in Middlesbrough anyway) is nick off school, hit people, get suspended a few times, then, start coming back to school full time and act like a model pupil. The kids that did that at my school got alsorts. trips to the cinema, paint balling, Parker fountain pens, while the rest of us got bitch slapped if we spoke in class :rolleyes:

Fortunately my year was pretty scunner/chav/inbred sod free, but since we've left the schools went down hill.

This is an average classroom now..

http://usera.imagecave.com/MrLuke/chavs.jpg

But, id say dont worry about SATs, a little revision and youll breeze through them. Just try and stay away from NC. Its the garuanteed exam failure pass time.

Original monk
28-04-05, 11:48
A friend of mine at school tried to kill himself, now he gets to go to school for only 2 days a week and gets home tuition. Wish i had the same... :(

be carefull with what you wish, maybe those 2 days a week and the home teaching sounds appealing, the rest doesnt tough :/

LiL T
28-04-05, 18:48
Don't worry to much about school you have plenty of time to do them again once you leave, make sure to do well in maths english and science the rest fuck em.

/Edit

Geography humm map reading is good I guess but the rest what a waste of time... ZZZZzz

Music ok if you want to make a living this way but you got to be good at it, I think this should be scraped

History another total waste of time no exam should ever be needed for this POS just more stress for kids

Cooking food etc I really Thought this was more of a mess about than anything serious...

Ok some of these might be a good idea to teach our children but having an exam for them no. It should be maths english science and all the others are left for later on if they want to go that way in life.

Xiphias
30-04-05, 01:56
http://usera.imagecave.com/MrLuke/chavs.jpg

omg chavs!