PDA

View Full Version : the first day of NC...

Vae Victis
26-04-05, 01:45
was great, met lots of ppl. community attitude really changed.
i met some people who gave me some nice stuff.
some dude even powerleveled me all night long (2 hours...)
after the first day at rank 36/36 aint so bad with 25 dex on an APU.. cant complain..

nice to see the server population went up a bit, highest i saw was 23%.

theres just 1 thing im missing..
ive got a monk.. but no fucking dress/robe !
im walking around in this [edited] outfit.
bring back the old clothes for monks !

[ edited ]

bi0
26-04-05, 02:11
___---=== fu ===---___

HOG
26-04-05, 02:44
i agree. They also need to get those outfiters working.

O_o

Glok
26-04-05, 02:45
[ edited ]The best reason yet to play in first person (and never look at other monks) :wtf:

Seriously though, I have gotten used to the new animations. They are just closer to what you see in other games.

kane
26-04-05, 03:25
it's like a fairy LOL

Scanner Darkly
26-04-05, 03:29
I came back a few weeks ago after a long sabatical. It's a shame that the flowing monk cloaks are gone, that was one thing that really distinguished the class from other people at lower levels.

Since the models look a lot more similar these days (gone are the Arnie Tanks and the East Enders gangster wideboy PEs - replaced by anorexia worthy of Princess Diana all around) why not give the monks the robes back? Of course there are the PAs, but many monks will opt not to wear those.

Can you really tell the difference between a monk a spy and a PE anymore?

PS: I don't really dislike the new casting animations anymore - they're a little wild and spazzo, but hay so am I. The avatars without PAs well thats another white hot rant thread in itself. We all know tanks should look hardcore and PEs should look like they can take care of themselves, whilst puny spies and mysterious monks is what we want.

Think I lost the thr

Clive tombstone
26-04-05, 06:47
man, I want my red hair back for Clive and the nice shades hehe. course, Im also not so for the cast anims since Im a realist, and all the arm motions seem unnessisarry (my im sick right now, and I dont care for spell check right now :( ) BTW, good to have ya here. Enjoy neocron and all its greatness, Maybe later, when I can finally zone in vehicles, Ill Give yah a genrep trip with my hover carrier.

PEace out :D

Kuya
26-04-05, 09:05
wow powerlevel you 2 hours, that guy must be really nice then, and i think i was 2,5 even!

Vae Victis
26-04-05, 14:04
i love careturtles ;)

cheers mage again :)
apu will be cap by thursday/friday.