PDA

View Full Version : Classic NC FANG Videos

Scanner Darkly
25-04-05, 17:24
Those of you who haven't yet seen the FANG PvP videos and have oodles of bandwidth here are a couple of them:

http://members.ping.de/~pyrit/neocron/fang/EpilepsFangs.avi [~27Mb this one has lots of flashing lights]

http://members.ping.de/~pyrit/neocron/fang/fang_promo.avi [~127Mb less flashing lights]

These are not the same as the one found on Fileplanet, which seems somewhat messed up (nasty compression/banding).

Since these are hosted on the public interweb and googleble (with a bit of luck) I think it's ok to post them here.

SovKhan
25-04-05, 17:27
the ones on fileplanet were recompressed, not sure why. swork hated crappy compression which is why the vids are good quality.

Scanner Darkly
25-04-05, 17:31
gonna try and track down the rest of the HQ vids and post links here. They really deserve to be seen.

landofcake
25-04-05, 18:07
Any mirrors up ? those links give me an appaling download speed ...

Scanner Darkly
25-04-05, 18:53
what do you consider appalling? I pulled them both down at around 85kbps here in the UK

edit: just tested speeds again : ~70kbps here in the Old World

SovKhan
25-04-05, 18:55
getting 3.75 im east coast US. thankfully i have all the fang vids on my HD already anyway.

landofcake
25-04-05, 21:41
what do you consider appalling? I pulled them both down at around 85kbps here in the UK

edit: just tested speeds again : ~70kbps here in the Old World

15k or so from the UK on a one meg line.

Dr Strange
25-04-05, 21:59
dling the 126 meg video

95 kb/sec

not exactly blazing fast but better than nothing. (note if it drops below 70ish I'm just gonna stop it, no time to waste waiting that long for such a small file)

Scanner Darkly
25-04-05, 22:10
I'm a bit disappointed I can't seem to find any of the others on the web. These two are ok, but for the life of me I can't find the super-slick flick with the sharp editing where the second background track was "Wishmaster" by Nightwish. If you lot can get your mitts on it, feel free to post the link itt.

Guilt
25-04-05, 22:16
good video but damn that flashy one messed with my eyes :confused: :(

SamuraiPizzaCat
25-04-05, 22:54
I'm a bit disappointed I can't seem to find any of the others on the web. These two are ok, but for the life of me I can't find the super-slick flick with the sharp editing where the second background track was "Wishmaster" by Nightwish. If you lot can get your mitts on it, feel free to post the link itt.

i have that one :D

Vae Victis
26-04-05, 01:41
whats the music used in the 127 mb vid? thats fresh :D

anyone know the song names? its from Iced Earth thats for sure

Scanner Darkly
26-04-05, 03:09
Hay Cat,

Is there anychance of a torrent or some other way of that vid making its way to me? I remember it being around 100Megs though :(

If its under a 100 I could host it on my webspace and link here - I think that's the best vid those guys made.

I don't know what those tunes are, but FANG's vids were always really tight, and their nu/pseudo-metal was never too hard on the ears. If you want to find out amigo, post on the german forum :) I believe that's where most of those guys hang out...

kane
26-04-05, 04:40
Those of you who haven't yet seen the FANG PvP videos and have oodles of bandwidth here are a couple of them:

http://members.ping.de/~pyrit/neocron/fang/EpilepsFangs.avi [~27Mb this one has lots of flashing lights]

http://members.ping.de/~pyrit/neocron/fang/fang_promo.avi [~127Mb less flashing lights]

These are not the same as the one found on Fileplanet, which seems somewhat messed up (nasty compression/banding).

Since these are hosted on the public interweb and googleble (with a bit of luck) I think it's ok to post them here.

I would try look for more movies but remember that one long long time ago and as I see it there unbeat yet ;)

Makes me wish I can change clock back I mean I careless between nc1 and nc2 but do care about the loyal players and the big op wars :(

Kuya
26-04-05, 09:47
teh FRESHCORE nice movie, very nice movie :D

Bugs Gunny
26-04-05, 09:58
I remember seeing those and the one with the intro and WAR at the beginning is awesome. It's actualy a lot better than the official neocron video.

$tormbringer
26-04-05, 12:31
whats the music used in the 127 mb vid? thats fresh :D

anyone know the song names? its from Iced Earth thats for sure

its NOT iced earth... i would know if it was ^^

searched teh web: iron savior - titans of our time is the song...

€dit: got the fang pvp1 and 3 on my machine... but i dont have space...

fang pvp 1 ...... 94mb
fang movie 3 ... 157mb

Scanner Darkly
26-04-05, 12:40
I could definitely host FANG PVP 1 - the other one is too big - if you can get it to me somehow. Any ideas?

Vae Victis
26-04-05, 13:44
i got fang pvp1..
if u have gmail i can send it to u..
if u dont have gmail i can send u an invite to gmail

:D

PM if u want

/edit
tried sending the fang_pvp1.zip to a m8.. file to big...
so erm.. that wont work.. if u got time just send through msn ^^ i got the time :p

Vae Victis
26-04-05, 13:49
cant find the song Iron Savior - Titans of our time via LimeWire and kazaa..
u able to host that song somehow or something, stormbringer?
would be great! :p :D

hinch
26-04-05, 14:51
i still have all 5 videos on my machine at home :)

and the one with war at the begining is quite distressing as thats my voice i believe :)

Vae Victis
26-04-05, 14:59
lemme gues.. ur brittish ?
thought I heard a brittish accent or something like that.

pvp1 vid was the best imo. :)

<3 dev tank @ noob ppu at jankins

Kuya
26-04-05, 15:33

and the one with war at the begining is quite distressing as thats my voice i believe :)

can you put up all 5 movies for DL plz0r

Scanner Darkly
26-04-05, 15:37

Yep, I wondered when you'd pay a visit to this thread. You sounds vaguely nothern - Madchester?

Once again if anyone has a way of hosting these/sending me PVP movie one - let me know, so the rest of us can get to see them (seen PVP 1 and wish I burned it)

hinch
26-04-05, 15:49
if i remember i'll upload them all tonight onto a machine for you to leech from :)

and its a south yorkshire accent :)

just north of sheffield :)

Kuya
26-04-05, 16:24
if i remember i'll upload them all tonight onto a machine for you to leech from :)

and gimme teh link :D coz its not where the other 2 movies are...

Tankz0r
26-04-05, 17:01
the original Fang vid had Iced Earths Coming Curse(of something wicked album) and the theme from the Rock

the second fang vid had 3 tracks on it, one was a track called condition red, the second was a track by nightwish(wishmaster) cant remember the other.

ive not downloaded the ones on this thread as i have them already.

however if hinch says theres 5 then that means im missing one :confused:

hinch
26-04-05, 17:36
5th one was only short not public as such it was a tester for us to see how things were going etc and what swork was capable of

Scanner Darkly
26-04-05, 18:02
I think I saw the 5th one when it came out. Was it the one set mostly in the Canyon and with an ultra close up of a tank's eye?

Unfortunately I can't edit the first post, but I will put links to the other FANG vids in here. Big thanks to Tratos who sadly can't post here anymore, but was kind enough to host these and PM me with the info

FAnG Video #1 (Approx 48MB) Right Click Save As.. http://www.broken-reality.org/neocron/fangmovie.avi

FAnG Video #2 (Approx 124MB) Right Click Save As.. http://www.broken-reality.org/neocron/Fang_PVP_2004_2.rar

FAnG Video #3 (Approx 156MB) Right Click Save As.. http://www.broken-reality.org/neocron/fang_movie_3_divx.rar

And some others also provided by Tratos

”Evidence” (Approx 10MB) Right Click Save As.. http://www.broken-reality.org/neocron/evidence_001.wmv
Above by SilentEye

Saza’s Tank Venue (Approx 87MB) Right Click Save As.. http://www.broken-reality.org/neocron/tankvenue.zip
Above by Saza

PcP'
26-04-05, 19:03
fang video's are like visiting a museum of when times used to be good

$tormbringer
26-04-05, 19:35
cant find the song Iron Savior - Titans of our time via LimeWire and kazaa..
u able to host that song somehow or something, stormbringer?
would be great! :p :D

dont have that song on my machine sry m8....

her.
26-04-05, 21:19
thats some sick shit......ppl need to start coming out wit some pvp videos again....i think paradox are goin to try and make some.....me being one of the makers...hopefully they come out badass

Tidus_Origin
26-04-05, 22:29
fang video's are like visiting a museum of when times used to be good

Not to sound like the guy from the Budweiser ad, but...

True....true. :D :lol:

Vae Victis
27-04-05, 01:20
we were gonna make a NCAT PvP vid..
but that was in the ally PKing-times ...
and doing a cycrow raid with 2 ppl THEN have Fraps on... meh 5 FPS..
you guys would see some sucky PPUing then :p (it would turn out like Darkens videos ;))

but meh.. maybe arrange a Fraps fight with FF (doubt they would tbh, with a rezz after the fight!)

Drake6k
27-04-05, 02:06
but meh.. maybe arrange a Fraps fight with FF (doubt they would tbh, with a rezz after the fight!)

The best videos are full of selfish killing and suffering.

Vae Victis
27-04-05, 02:14
guess I'll have to get fraps running and PK allies from behind :p
if i would have fraps on to film a cycrow raid with 2 monks.. u'd see 10 minutes of fighting and 40 minutes waiting for them to come up again after their zoning etc ;) :lol:

her.
27-04-05, 04:05
lol yea isnt that the truth ice.....o well maybe nce and para can arrange sumthin like that if u guys wanted...at least it would look kool

hinch
27-04-05, 13:51
ok well i could only find 3 of good quality the others i have are all pre-production ie : no sound or cut scenes etc

http://beta.furious-gamers.com/fangmovie.avi
http://beta.furious-gamers.com/fang_movie_3_divx.avi
http://beta.furious-gamers.com/Fang_PVP_2004_2.avi

Jesterthegreat
27-04-05, 13:54
venom want to make some... but none of us get good enough fps without fraps running... let alone with it :p

hinch
27-04-05, 14:09
didnt use fraps on the fang ones cant remember what swork used but it cost alot either way i remember him saying its some kinda professional package

SovKhan
27-04-05, 17:53
hinch didnt know you had an active account. and i do remember swork didnt use fraps but the name of the prog he used escapes me atm.

Vae Victis
27-04-05, 18:16
venom want to make some... but none of us get good enough fps without fraps running... let alone with it :p

not all of us have a crappy machine as u have :p
i can run it prolly, ive got 40-60 fps when fighting

125 in my app :D

Vae Victis
27-04-05, 18:24
lol yea isnt that the truth ice.....o well maybe nce and para can arrange sumthin like that if u guys wanted...at least it would look kool

im not NC-Elite :p

VENOM to tha bone ;)

i might have a big surprise coming up, for you guys AND for me.
wont tell yet since its not sure.

i fought paradox once when we still had Ghetto.
altho it was ALL of u guys vs 2 of us.

your leader (cant remember his name, he was PPU though) DMed me after sayign whats going on?
u guys checked howmany we had on and we had like 10 or something.
by the time u guys attacked it was me and chopo left :lol:
(was at Tristar btw)
good fight tho, we almost killed buju :D:D:D:D:D
we lost tho :( ;)

yeh lets arrange something in a few weeks (since im on a fekking trial account ive got since monday... need to cap chars and oil my ppuing a bit)

for all i know, paradox arent whiners so we could have some fun making a vid.

Kozmos
27-04-05, 18:34
I think swork recorded to VHS direct, and then onto a proper extremely highspec editing PC to configure the vid's

Scanner Darkly
27-04-05, 18:36
Wouldnt that be onto mini-DV? VHS is just so much more hassle and adds noise, etc.

edit: and yes anyone who has a graphics card equipped with a video out (s-video ideally) you will get decent performance and quality hooking up a digital camcorder or any kind of decent video recording device to it. I've never used fraps, but have recorded various things onto mini-DV through my camera and then edited on a pc with Premiere and Vegas

Kozmos
27-04-05, 19:29
Wouldnt that be onto mini-DV? VHS is just so much more hassle and adds noise, etc.

edit: and yes anyone who has a graphics card equipped with a video out (s-video ideally) you will get decent performance and quality hooking up a digital camcorder or any kind of decent video recording device to it. I've never used fraps, but have recorded various things onto mini-DV through my camera and then edited on a pc with Premiere and Vegas
Might have been, all i remember is someone in fang that talked about recording NC that way instead of fraps, Direct to another device then back onto a PC

PcP'
27-04-05, 20:43
I think swork recorded to VHS direct, and then onto a proper extremely highspec editing PC to configure the vid's

no actually swork had a second dual processor pc solely for recording straight to hdd he had 120gb's of movie for the second movie before editing and he output from the comp he was playing to a input on the second comp and recorded it lagg free and live.

MoschMongo
27-04-05, 22:51
with the new fraps version - i mean the brand new and a good PC everyone can record on his own computer.

her.
28-04-05, 03:19
yea iCe i wasnt in the clan at the time u were in ghetto but I am now and i think it would be sick as hell if we had a pvp video fight or wuteva the fuck u wanna call it...and yea found out a few days ago that u were venom...which is even betta because im goin to prolly be joinin one of my chars to the clan...still gotta talk wit jester and chopo bout it...but yea....lets do it sometime after this week because I have a dickass roommate who keeps takin the internet as mine was cancelled for downloading music and movies :p

Vae Victis
28-04-05, 12:44
u didnt have a tank called "Vamp" did ya?

LEFF|pm
28-04-05, 13:02
As soon the download section of our new Website is done, well upload all videos again....
We got some new servers, allowing us several TB traffic each month.

Url is www.fa-gaming.com, a little announcement will follow as soon they are upped.

stay tuned :)

Vae Victis
28-04-05, 13:16
nice ava :D

Maui
28-04-05, 14:22
..which is even betta because im goin to prolly be joinin one of my chars to the clan...still gotta talk wit jester and chopo bout it...but yea....

let me help u out of this dream, u wont join VENOM.

her.
28-04-05, 15:50
ok maui i forgot your totally right....and no iCe I didnt

$tormbringer
28-04-05, 20:19
ice... and everyone else who wants the dl link to the song from the promo vid...

clicks0r meh! (http://www.noiserecords.com/mp3s/f-j.html)

hf :O

Vae Victis
29-04-05, 02:20
tyvm tbh!

WE SHALL PRESERVE, PROTECT, AND SERVE. WE SHALL BE UNIFIED. WE'LL BE TITANS OF OUR TIME!!! LA LA LA LA LA LA

<3 it

Infinite
29-04-05, 04:44
I miss NC1, NC2 has no spark and is so dull!

I dunno why I just don't like it, shame WOW is such fucking total and utter wank...

Remind me of good times :(

*misses AYB*

bi0
29-04-05, 12:50
:lol: :rolleyes: :) :angel: snore!