Kuya
25-04-05, 14:03
lol u didnt give me chance to edit it lol

did you edit it yet?

cos it still seems to tall

Maester Seymour
25-04-05, 14:10
They're all too tall actually. :p

Signatures may not be higher then 100 pixels in height, 6 lines of text or a combination of the two (for example, it is permissible to have a 50px graphic and 3 lines of text). Signature width may be as long as you require provided it does not extend the screen on a 1024*768 resolution and linked content must not consume excessive bandwidth. You can check your signature by right clicking on it and choosing properties; it will give you a length and width.

Scanner Darkly
25-04-05, 14:14
:lol: Kuya - sort it out - small is beautiful

Kuya
25-04-05, 14:15
NO! i like mine the way it is

Scanner Darkly
25-04-05, 14:16
They're all too tall actually. :p

Quote:
Signatures may not be higher then 100 pixels in height, 6 lines of text or a combination of the two (for example, it is permissible to have a 50px graphic and 3 lines of text). Signature width may be as long as you require provided it does not extend the screen on a 1024*768 resolution and linked content must not consume excessive bandwidth. You can check your signature by right clicking on it and choosing properties; it will give you a length and width.

Also learn to read, especially the rules.

What am I downloading again? About to find out I guess.

Tyr
25-04-05, 14:24
Kuya and warrior, both your signatures are too tall. As stated in the forum rules (http://cp.neocron.com/23/forum) signatures cannot be taller than 100px or 6 lines of text.

Please make changes to your signatures to be in accordance with the forum rules, also please get back on topic.

Kuya
25-04-05, 14:25
Kuya and warrior, both your signatures are too tall. As stated in the forum rules (http://cp.neocron.com/23/forum) signatures cannot be taller than 100px or 6 lines of text.

Please make changes to your signatures to be in accordance with the forum rules, also please get back on topic.

:wtf:

:edit yeye im changing.... bull****

SovKhan
25-04-05, 14:25
wasnt really impressed, the apu in the begining kills one person who had crashed then died because whatever ppu was suppost to support him didnt at all, the 2nd kill was a ppu spy team vs a pe, took the ppu ages to db but when he did the pe died in seconds, all the other stuff in the movie was just random stuff.

Scanner Darkly
25-04-05, 14:31
Not a bad little clip - especially fond of that cocky spy with the inserted PPU sexing that poor PE in the middle of that (Yutano?) OP fight.

The FANG movies may have been incredibly put together and super cool, but this had me rolling, good job.

As to the quality of the actual PvP :lol: :D :p

-=Jismo=-
25-04-05, 20:56
that tank dirty devil pwns i would like to see more pvp action of him, i think tht fightnight in jeriko cage is a very good idea ^^

mulle
25-04-05, 21:17
that tank dirty devil pwns i would like to see more pvp action of him, i think tht fightnight in jeriko cage is a very good idea ^^

Don't think that tank would fare too well in a fight night, where people actually have skill :D

Kozmos
25-04-05, 23:05
Thats your tank, and what you said was complete lies ;)

Dr J Zoidberg
25-04-05, 23:35
Nice Movie. I Like whatching what other people have come up with, because it inspires me to do various things. oh and btw any DarK members got a BD epic apt for sale i need one ^^

but still congratz on a kickass vid.