PDA

View Full Version : Enraged!!!!!!!!!!

naimex
24-04-05, 06:43
FUCKING PISSED OFF :mad:

we had 5 people over for a small party..

fine.. nice people.. we talk, share our beer and booze..

1 phone gone missing.. well hell, it could be anywhere..

then just as 2 of the visitors are leaving.. THE ONLY ONES EXCEPT US THAT LIVE IN THIS APARTMENT!!!

MY PHONE DISAPPEARS !!!!

AND ITS BEEN IN THE FUCKING RECHARGER ALL DAY!!!

IM SO GOD DAMN FUCKING ENRAGED AT THOSE FUCKING *CENSORED DUE TO RULES* XXXXXXX FUCKING!!!

IT CAN ONLY BE FUCKING THEM!!!

So we smash 3 doors, smash 7 bottles with the bare hands..
Suited up, and went to visit them, since they lived nearby..

AND THEY CLAIMED NOT TO HAVE THEM!!!!

THEN I COME HOME AGAIN, JUST TO NOTICE THAT ALL MY STUFF HAS BEEN LOOKED THROUGH AND MOVED AROUND!!!!

WTF? my phone wasnt enough?

luckily nothing else was missing.. if they had taken one of my knives.... !!!! I would have gone seriously postal!

god im pissed off.. im sitting trying to be really calm on the outside... but inside im already jamming that 20 pound crowbar we got WAY UP THERE!

but its cool.. its fine... well get them someday... some fucking sweet day..

we talked to a guy we knows father... woke him up at 5 fucking am... to ask what to do about it. (hes an x-rocker thats why we asked him).

and he tells us that its not worth it, cuz we would just start a war, and as much as he wanted to fuck them up, it wasnt worth it for 2 phones..

I just had to get some of these rages in my head out... going insane!

FaveriN
24-04-05, 08:39
Calm down, naimy.

You havent told us who 'they' are, yet. Who were these visitors? And how could an x-rocker help? And for that matter, how would it start a war, unless the robbers are also gang members?

Im not following much at all.

Terayon
24-04-05, 10:20
Calm down, naimy.
Why do people feel saying this ever helps. When people say this to me it just makes me want to slit their throat.

I hate people like that. When you get em back be sure to post about it :) .

FaveriN
24-04-05, 10:36
Say, arent you the tard who got owned and ridiculed a few threads down, in the warcraft discussion? *Looks again*...Yep, that would be you. I like the way you constantly made an arse of yourself by claiming wrong information and contradicting yourself when refuted. Its like no matter how many times you were beaten into the ground, you just bounced back up like indiarubber with even more inane rhetorics.

Now, the reason i said that, was because unless naimy doesnt calm himself down, he's not going to be able to give us a clear picture of exactly what he's saying. In a manner of speaking, none of us can actually 'help' him physically unless we all magically happen to live within 5 minutes of each other, and the very reason he posted here was to either ask for advice, or vent. Either way, i asked him to calm down so that i could understand him better, and ive met him before in-game and in SwG, so i happen to like the guy.

If you assume it's so simple to just waltz up to me and cut my throat, i'd love to see you try it, you bah-stard son of an ugly camel.

dark_reaper
24-04-05, 10:53
One word: "Tracers"

Put them up near your phones and doors, and any unwanted visitor will have a little suprise waiting for them.

(oh, almost forgot. They tend to work both ways, you would need to be careful around them.)

Nymphette79
24-04-05, 11:28
Its very scary and sad how violent people are in RL :(

Skusty
24-04-05, 13:48
Nexttime, hide ya valubles or put tracker to ya phone. :D But sad that happend

nobby
24-04-05, 14:00
Have you not considered that it could well be a Poltergeist? :lol:
Maybe it was bored and decided to play a few tricks :p

naimex
24-04-05, 14:34
well.. we sat for 11 hours listening to music videos, we drank all we had and shared it with them, it was the first time we saw them.. and the 3rd time the girl that invited them had seen them..

they were really cool and nice.. no reason to suspect them at all..

then my roomies parents left..

both phones were still there at that time.

then my other roomies sister and her boyfriend left..

one of the phones were missing at that time..
but we all knew them both, and it was his sister for crying out loud!.

so hell no if she or her boyfriend could have taken it.
my phone was still here at that time.

then the 2 black guys left, and thats why i censored it before, cuz were not allowed to be racial here, and i was pretty sure if i didnt censor myself, it would have been nasty.

I have nothing against other people in general, i think of myself as one of the least racial people on this damnet planet..

but being robbed in my own house, after being nice and sharing our waterpibe, 3 boxes of beer, and 7 bottles of booze..

IS NOT MY IDEA OF HOW YOU TREAT PEOPLE NICE!

the thing is.. it could only be them, cuz my phone was here after everyone else but them has left.

and right after they left.. my phone was gone.

and there is further proof that it wast just dropped somewhere..

my phone has NEVER been turned off, except for when i bought it and had to put the battery in.
Besides that, its always been turned on.

Last night... it was turned off.

and the same was my mates, and he knows he had full battery on his too.

so thats what happened, as calm as i can say it..

and the best part is..

the insurance company hasnt even withdrawn the money yet, for our first month with them. and we already need them to give us some cash..

We cant even be sure they are actually going to pay up so soon.

Its the second phone ive lost!

The first was when i was just finished with the army, and i passed out on a trainstation..

almost died from the fucking cold (body temperature of 33) and close to lethal amount of alcohol, and then some bastard robs me of everything i own.

Havent spoken to any of my friends from the army since... didnt have their numbers anymore and i was trapped in a hospital for 18 hours, with no way of getting home, cuz i was in the other end of the country.. they took my phone and my wallet and they didnt even bother to call an ambulance when i was close to dying...

and now ive been robbed in my own home because i was being really friendly to 2 people ive never seen before, but seemed like really nice guys.

I think i have a pretty good reason to be pissed off :(

dark_reaper
24-04-05, 20:43
That is why I do not trust anyone anymore. But that just sucks. I hope you find out who did it and get them back.

naimex
24-04-05, 23:42
That is why I do not trust anyone anymore. But that just sucks. I hope you find out who did it and get them back.

i know who did it, but all i have is :

part of a name
no address
a phone number to a relative of his
an address of a guy who knows him
and no proof at all, except word against word that it was him who took it...

and if he gets busted by the cops, ill risk a broken skull.. hurrah...

[ edited ]

dark_reaper
25-04-05, 09:51
Come to Florida, 1 out of like 50 people are actually Floridians. I am a freaken endangered species here. I lived on a small Island all of my life and still do. Back in the day before the Ritz Carlton you could actually trust people. [ edited ] I cant even trust the people I work with and some of my firends.
[ edited ]

Bugs Gunny
25-04-05, 10:19
[ edited ]
Please keep "suggestions" like this to yourself.

G

Jesterthegreat
25-04-05, 13:38
Last edited by Gotterdammerung : Today at 09:31. Reason: please be kind to the immigrants

/me s******************s

naimex
25-04-05, 13:52
sorry gotter, didnt mean to generalize. just in hard times right now.. just moved out, got no money, and now i have to battle with insurance, just to get a new phone..

i cant live without a phone, so im seriously crippled right now.

Kuya
25-04-05, 15:12
Last edited by Gotterdammerung : Today at 10:31. Reason: please be kind to the immigrants

Last edited by Gotterdammerung : Today at 10:32. Reason: please leave personal hatreds off the boards

Last edited by Gotterdammerung : Today at 10:36. Reason: adcovacy of the destruction of personal property

Atleast we are keeping someone busy :D

Preach
25-04-05, 15:17
it was probably some kind of drug peddling midgets, its textbook

numb
25-04-05, 15:36
If that happened to me, I probably would tell the police. These kind of people are counting on people like you not doing so.

I cant see how telling the police if someone has robbed your own stuff right under your nose could be considered grassing.

If you do nothing, they will think they'll be able to do that sort of thing to you again if they see you.

Lexxuk
25-04-05, 16:46
not sure if it works where you are, but in the UK the phones have an IMEI number imprinted on it, as soon as a phone is reported stolen, the phone gets locked down on all networks and cant be used, ever. Sure they could get the ban lifted by modifying the IMEI number, but thats illegal and probably traceable too.

naimex
25-04-05, 17:11
not sure if it works where you are, but in the UK the phones have an IMEI number imprinted on it, as soon as a phone is reported stolen, the phone gets locked down on all networks and cant be used, ever. Sure they could get the ban lifted by modifying the IMEI number, but thats illegal and probably traceable too.

we got the IMEI numbers here too, but they are only allowed to trace it, when its activated, and they cant be traced if its not a subscription sim card thats put in it.

we can only lock the sim cards here.

Genty
25-04-05, 17:24
Maybe no one stole it and you lost it due to a bug...Left it on the floor too long and it past midnight so it auto-reset your room...Shame item-tracking is not in yet or you may of got a replacement...

nobby
25-04-05, 21:57
:p :lol:

naimex
26-04-05, 01:13
i know you are only trying to make it sound not as bad as it is..

but, trust me.. its very crucial to me that i get it fixed soon.

my exam starts on friday, i have no money at all left, cuz its expensive to move out and live outside the care of your parents..

and i dont even know if the insurance company will help me yet.

i had really important notes on the phone, including travel information to a girl im going to see end of this month.

it had some of my poems, that are nowhere else.
passwords for some of my personal places, luckily there are no urls in it.

everything is just so fucked up right now...

its the worst timing ever. im generally screwed. trying to figure out just exactly i have to do to fix it all.

and i hate talking to the cops, but it seems i soon have no other choice but do so.

its not that cops are bad.. its that they dont believe you.

the last phone that was stolen from me, where they took everything i had of value and left me close to death.

the police said they were pretty sure i had thrown it away myself..

yea, right, ill just throw everything i own away, and leave myself to die on a railway station, then call them and give them all the information i can, and ask them to do a trace on the damn thing.

and they accuse me of attempting insurance fraud.

is it really so hard to believe the truth?

apparently it is...

as a wise man once said, lifes a bitch and then you die...

my life is a bitch, ive been close to dying so many times, both on my own and by other peoples hands..

it doesnt happen.. it just breaks me and breaks me and breaks me.. and i keep getting back up even though i dont want to.

i have to get back up again, just have to figure out how...

once youve seen and been around normal people in abnormal conditions, you feel more and more normal, and more and more weird at the same time..

i have no idea why im writing this right now, it has no bearing on the subject.

i just needed to speak my mind.

guess what im trying to say is... i have to sort this shit out, so i can sort my studies out and sort my life out, get track of what i had to remember, since i lost my notes on what it was.

all these emotions breaking you down, over a phone..

its the phone fucking up the things you had to remember, so you could keep your life on the track without having to take alternative routes, to keep what you had to do, still being done.

and what breaks the psyche, is that you trust people, let them into your house, talk of everything on this earth, and then have them stab you hard in your back.

its toying with my emotions, that inside i knew i couldnt trust them.. its that feeling you have... a gut feeling.. but you choose to anyways.. and then your instincts were right.. but you were too much of a fool to see it...

thats what i feel right now.. and if i cant trust my instincts when they are right, how can i be sure that any of my decisions are right?

how can i be sure anything i do is right?

because i do them? and they were my choice? so i have to take the concequences of that choice?

or how?

how can i be sure of anything?

this is beginning to sound like a bloody diary...

well, ill find a way.. im not stupid.. im still alive.. i have my health.. people there for me.. ill find a way..

ill stop this now, before i start making less sense than i do now..

ill go drink some more coffee.. need to stay awake.. tired of killing people in my dreams.. tired of dying.. tired of losing.. ill go smoke some pibe..

spongeb0b
26-04-05, 09:27
Lo naimy... talking to the police is not as bad as you think... sure they can be asshats but it seems you had 1 shit experience with them and now you think it will be the same again...
unfortunately for your insurence company to help you, you'll need a crime number which meens going to the cops.
As for the passwords you left in your phone... all i can say is " :rolleyes: " why?" you really shouldnt do that, as for poems they belong on paper... thats the problem with technology it gets to that point where you can do so much with it that it is all the more devastating when you lose it, not for the phone itself, but it's contents. As for the girl you are supposed to meet, surely there is another way you can contact her and regain the directions? email? msn? something of that nature?

Spermy
26-04-05, 12:24
it was probably some kind of drug peddling midgets, its textbook

Helpful.

:p :lol:

Constructive

Have you not considered that it could well be a Poltergeist? :lol:
Maybe it was bored and decided to play a few tricks :p

O_o

It's amazing how people can be such twats.

Feelin for ya Naimy.

Chin up mate

Jesterthegreat
26-04-05, 13:36
naim needs a blogspot...

oh and ask the guys if they found a simcard... they will get their phone to sell on, and you will get your bits n bobs saved on it

xavulos
26-04-05, 22:26
oh man....now that just sucks....it actually hapened in your house?(ouch)mm..i mean inviting strangers is kinda stupid...and man just dont get so pissed over a phone ...i know you say you have poemes ect..but i mean imagine if someone who means a lot to you dies ?!wat then.Its only material move on....but i still have sympathy man i know the feeling bloody f*cked up

anyway gl with insurance ..

naimex
26-04-05, 23:17
thanks, called the insurance company today, well my mate did.

he talked to a nice girl there, and she said they would be happy to give some insurance money, but i had to report it to the police..

so.. we called the police told them what we know, and now we are waiting for them to figure something out, so we can get a receipt from them, so we can send the stuff to the insurance company so i can get some money, so i can start picking the things i had to do up again.

now theres just to hope that my skull wont get cracked in, and that i will actually survive the week.

*starts praying to whoever*

Original monk
27-04-05, 17:12
i wanted to say sumthing

then i read the reason why bugs got edited out: adcovacy of the destruction of personal property

if this is bad allready (destruction of property) then i better dont say anything :)

daamn i get mad about thieves :/

Spermy
28-04-05, 20:33
To be honest - if it was me I'd break the fucker's (or fuckers') Legs, have a good old root around and then some. But that's me, and I'm prone to overreacting slightly ... Only slightly though...

jernau
30-04-05, 20:07
not sure if it works where you are, but in the UK the phones have an IMEI number imprinted on it, as soon as a phone is reported stolen, the phone gets locked down on all networks and cant be used, ever. Sure they could get the ban lifted by modifying the IMEI number, but thats illegal and probably traceable too.The first "I" is for International ;). It's a global standard and even the yanks might adhere to it now I think.

@Naimex - Really sorry to hear all that dude :(. Why are you so worried you'll get your "head cracked in" though?

Now you've told the police I'd give it a month and if it's not sorted get inventive ;).

naimex
30-04-05, 20:13
The first "I" is for International ;). It's a global standard and even the yanks adhere to it.

@Naimex - Really sorry to hear all that dude :(. Why are you so worried you'll get your "head cracked in" though?

Now you've told the police I'd give it a month and if it's not sorted get inventive ;).

cuz, I know 3 people whos been to intensive care after messing with immigrants.

and I know of many of these things happening.

A guy I was in the army with, got beat up so bad, it looked like his entire skull was put together with metal pins, just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

He had just been to the stadium to watch a football game, had gotten home, sat on a pub got some beer, then he and those he had been to the game with had been pulled outside by a guy who said he wanted to talk to them about something, dont know what, and outside there were 30 more waiting that jumped them, and jumped on his head over and over..

just for being in the bar, nothing else.

And we didnt do nothing, we called the police about them.

So... thats why I´m kind of not so happy with living in an area thats about 80 % immigrants.

and no im not saying all immigrants are bad, most are decent enough, and there are as many danish people that do this shit as there are foreign people, but its the foreign you hear about, and its the foreign that rough people up the most.

its not discrimination, its facts.

so plz dont ban me.

jernau
01-05-05, 03:01
You seriously need to move Naimex.

Wherever it is you're living atm sounds like a total crap-hole.

naimex
01-05-05, 06:01
You seriously need to move Naimex.

Wherever it is you're living atm sounds like a total crap-hole.

you know the fun part is...

I just moved here 1 month ago today...

Skusty
01-05-05, 10:30
you know the fun part is...

I just moved here 1 month ago today...
O_o and you lost your phone the first moth O_o

dark_reaper
01-05-05, 20:04
So... thats why I´m kind of not so happy with living in an area thats about 80 % immigrants.

Then I would not go to Southern California or South Florida. It is like 99.9% are immagrants. but most of them are cool. Just try to avoid the gangs and thier territory, and you will be fine.

Maui
01-05-05, 23:03
IRL NC W)0000 ! need gunz ?? I supply ^_^

her.
02-05-05, 09:57
yea southern florida kinda sux.....i live there and I kno exactly wut u mean reaper

jernau
02-05-05, 13:24
Sorry to put perspective into this but the native Floridians weren't exactly impressed when your (and our) ancestors turned up.....

Bugs Gunny
02-05-05, 13:28
Guys, dont' you realise it yet?
WE'RE ALL IMMIGRANTS !!!!

We were dropped here by an alien species to grow in numbers and evolve into meaty slightly overweight people.

Soon, the aliens will return to harvest us all for food processing !

her.
02-05-05, 13:28
jernau wasnt talkin bout immigrants in general...as reaper said usually pretty kool...just some of the gangs and shit that go around killin ppl and shit sux...and that goes for both immigrants and americans...but yea natives were prolly pissed....

her.
02-05-05, 13:29
Guys, dont' you realise it yet?
WE'RE ALL IMMIGRANTS !!!!

We were dropped here by an alien species to grow in numbers and evolve into meaty slightly overweight people.

Soon, the aliens will return to harvest us all for food processing !

where the fuck you come up with shit??? :wtf: :wtf:

dark_reaper
02-05-05, 20:39
yea southern florida kinda sux.....i live there and I kno exactly wut u mean reaper

North Florida is getting pretty bad now. After the superbowl, Jacksonville is getting worse. Tooo, many people is on this Island, well Jacksonville is getting there.

Genty
02-05-05, 21:44
This is where Conservative voters come from...i see

Nidhogg
02-05-05, 22:15
Be careful on this thread.

N

naimex
04-05-05, 21:57
Got my police receipt copied today, got my old phone purchase bill copied, now I just need to find out what papers to send to the insurance company..

Borrowed 2500 today off my mom for a new phone.

Then soon I can get my life back on track, it´s gonna be so great.

I bought this lil beauty Nokia 6230i (http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,69499,00.html)

Bought a 512 mb memory card for it, and a bluetooth thingy for my computer.

This time I´m gonna store all my shit on my computer.

So besides my now totally broken economy, things are becoming dark and creepy as they used to, instead of this lil´ scared girl psychological profile I´ve been keeping for some time now.

Gonna be sweet... haven´t enjoyed the nice girls that´s been walking in and out of our apartment cuz of this thing...

just been far far away, but soon I´ll be back in my little house of goths.

mulle
04-05-05, 22:07
who the hell spends 2500dkr on a phone....

naimex
04-05-05, 23:06
who the hell spends 2500dkr on a phone....

actually, this would be the 3rd time i do it...

my 2 last got stolen, and the one before those 2 was 1000...

Skusty
05-05-05, 12:16
This time I´m gonna store all my shit on my computer.

that so smart? i mean now ALL know where to find ya phone :lol: