PDA

View Full Version : Selling NC1 on Ebay

zii
22-04-05, 16:53
Having seen a few copies of NC1 for sale on Ebay I would like to know if buying them actually helps you get a discount for NC2?

I hope that some potential clients don't get burned.

I'm sure that this has come up afore.

z.

enigma_b17
22-04-05, 17:25
i doubt theyll give em a discount to upgrade to nc2, if they buy nc1 theyr screwed they cant play it lol

Nidhogg
22-04-05, 18:41
There's only one price, regardless of whether you buy NC2 new or upgrade from an old NC1 account. Those $5 NC1 boxes in the bargain bin at your local games store are also pretty useless.

The only thing you're paying for on EBay are the characters and associated skills/items, you still have to come to us in order to use them.

N

Spermy
22-04-05, 18:47
There's only one price, regardless of whether you buy NC2 new or upgrade from an old NC1 account. Those $5 NC1 boxes in the bargain bin at your local games store are also pretty useless.

The only thing you're paying for on EBay are the characters and associated skills/items, you still have to come to us in order to use them.

N

Hence the reason KK have'nt closed/deleted the accounts then?

Shrewd business... Harsh, but shrewd, still I guess they'll take business where they can get it these days huh?

Nidhogg
22-04-05, 18:51
What the hell is that supposed to mean? How are we supposed to know who's going to sell their accounts and who's just going to throw their box in the cupboard and come back in 6 months time? We keep accounts. Your accounts! Most people are happy that we do. Sheesh.

N

Spermy
22-04-05, 18:55
What the hell is that supposed to mean? How are we supposed to know who's going to sell their accounts and who's just going to throw their box in the cupboard and come back in 6 months time? We keep accounts. Your accounts! Most people are happy that we do. Sheesh.

N

Chill - for christs sake, it's easy enough to get in touch and find out whose accounts they are, even just through whose email they're under, surely? Someone seems awfully tetchy today... :rolleyes:

Digital-Talios
22-04-05, 18:57
Im glad they didnt delete my accounts like they said they would when I first left. :)

Nidhogg
22-04-05, 19:02
When someone tries to claim that our more than generous policy of keeping everyone's accounts is just a cynical ploy to screw people who use EBay, I'm going to get peeved. :p

N

Spermy
22-04-05, 19:06
Pfleh - I'm sick and pissy - I'm inclined to be a big gayer like that...

:(

<--- sorreh

Bugs Gunny
22-04-05, 19:56
I think what he means is people selling 20 new boxes of nc1

zii
22-04-05, 20:03
Hence the reason KK have'nt closed/deleted the accounts then?

Shrewd business... Harsh, but shrewd, still I guess they'll take business where they can get it these days huh?

Gawd, Give them break, Spermy!

Spermy
22-04-05, 20:22
Gawd, Give them break, Spermy!

Bite me... Bite me very much :)

When I can actually get online with the freaking client I will, at the mo - I've paid 30 odd quid for a nice wallpaper when I start the client.

Selendor
22-04-05, 20:24
I'm more interested in the guy who seems to sell 5 million Neocron credits every few days on Ebay. I guess you could earn it that fast but I'm suspicious...

zii
23-04-05, 00:06

N

Its the unused unregistered bargin basement boxes they are selling, not the characters. I see quite a few of them.