PDA

View Full Version : Soulight Rising?

Selendor
20-04-05, 18:46
Ok, since I've never allie killed in 2 years of playing, I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to soulight, so do you expert gankers know:

- Is your soulight supposed to rise over time, like it did in Neocron 1?

- Do you have to be online for this to happen?

- Do the soulight rising rules not apply if you have your LE chip in?

I'm asking because none of my character's soulight ever rises, only by taking missions or killing enemies seems to affect it. My LE'd tank has been on Soulight +15 since his transfer from Neocron 1. Just want to know if I'm bugged really.

Thanks.

Kozmos
20-04-05, 18:48
Ok, since I've never allie killed in 2 years of playing, I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to soulight, so do you expert gankers know:

I'm asking because none of my character's soulight ever rises, only by taking missions or killing enemies seems to affect it. My LE'd tank has been on Soulight +15 since his transfer from Neocron 1. Just want to know if I'm bugged really.

Thanks.
it wont naturally rise higher then it has been before

so on a newbie char, the highest it has been is 10, if you go upto 15 then lose SL to say minus 11, it will over time raise to 15, then stop.

Skusty
20-04-05, 19:33

Thanks.
Ask bob or Obliv for TT tl 150 ress missions in clan ;)