PDA

View Full Version : Filter Heart 2

numb
20-04-05, 13:20
Is this still as hard to find as in NC1 or is it dropping more often?

Also, which mobs does it come from (was it grim persecutor?)?

Dribble Joy
20-04-05, 13:23
You can get it from BTFSM afaik.

CMaster
20-04-05, 13:23
Wrong DJ - you get it from Crytons.

Dribble Joy
20-04-05, 13:33
HAHA :lol:.

One of the most prized possesions in all of NC reduced to being flogged by some grubby Crytons empoyee.

Bugs Gunny
20-04-05, 13:36
Remember that guy who found it out and started selling loads of them on trade? That was a great scam.

CMaster
20-04-05, 13:38
Remember that guy who found it out and started selling loads of them on trade? That was a great scam.
"Found it out" - I always wonder about the amount of people who start spamming trade for FH2s or Adv nerves 3. Did it never occur to them to LOOK in an implant shop? Meh, having never played NC1 I guess I look for these things in n obvious place, first.

Jesterthegreat
20-04-05, 13:40
i remember gettin my first FH2...

what a feeling...

Dribble Joy
20-04-05, 13:47
I got mine well before I even realised it was valuable, the one in DJ's chest is nearly 2 years old.

Jesterthegreat
20-04-05, 13:48
I got mine well before I even realised it was valuable, the one in DJ's chest is nearly 2 years old.

yeah the one in my PE is from the first few months of nc1 :)

before anyone specc'd resists... i thought i would put it in cos it was a higher tl than the nib heart i used ;)

:edit: the "what a feeling" refers to when i found out it was so damned sexy...

Dribble Joy
20-04-05, 13:51
*dreams of a FH3*

Jesterthegreat
20-04-05, 13:52
*dreams of a psi attack 3*

Dribble Joy
20-04-05, 14:02
Psi attack 2 is bad enough....

netster
20-04-05, 14:05
psi attack2 with the TL of an HL? omg >_<

Bugs Gunny
20-04-05, 14:13
PSI ATTACK 3 would give me a HEART ATTACK 1 and then i would indeed need a FILTER HEART 2

Dr Strange
20-04-05, 14:24
You still see the occasional person on the trade channels looking to buy various common place imp's such as FH2 and Anti Gamma bones (which are easily purchased from the Imp shops)

Obsidian X
20-04-05, 14:37
Yeah I remember some evil person selling FH2's over trade when that patch hit; luckily for me I was looking for new imps at the time at P1 Crytons and spotted the FH2 at the bottom of the list.

I remember in NC1 toward the end of retail a lot of level 2 implants were rarer than panda shit (at least on Saturn) as they were drop items, and the mobs that dropped them no longer did, or no longer existed (something about regant mutants dropping Level 2 imps I recall). I paid a shitload for a Zerk 2 and 3 set, as well as a Defensiv PSI 2.

Dribble Joy
20-04-05, 14:45
Regants did indeed drop lvl 2 imps, and they were sold at escuador for quite a while.

numb
20-04-05, 14:46
Wasnt berzerk 2 BPable though? Also, with my last char on pluto, I'm sure I picked up a few berzerk 3s whilst tech hunting. Wish I was about when you were buying ;)

Obsidian X
20-04-05, 15:19
Wasnt berzerk 2 BPable though? Also, with my last char on pluto, I'm sure I picked up a few berzerk 3s whilst tech hunting. Wish I was about when you were buying ;)

Yeah they were, but noone was willing to sell me any BPs :( And all I ever got from Tech hunting was Motoric 3 chips for some reason, I just had bad luck with loot.

LOST
20-04-05, 15:28
Yeah they were, but noone was willing to sell me any BPs :( And all I ever got from Tech hunting was Motoric 3 chips for some reason, I just had bad luck with loot.
or neural advancment 3 's they must have been the two most common and stupid drops of all in saturn. stopped looting them after a cab full and no one to sell them too.

remembers 20mill FH2's on saturn (might have been more) bought one after the patch in nc2 and dont even use it anymore :)

netster
20-04-05, 15:29
i had my first FH2 while doytunneling, man i needed ages (3+months) to find my first, but i actually had found 6 other in a real short time, after i had my first O_o

Obsidian X
20-04-05, 15:32
remembers 20mill FH2's on saturn (might have been more) bought one after the patch in nc2 and dont even use it anymore :)

Yep, people were even trading MC5's for them at one point, on the premise that as valuable as MC5's are, you could in theory get another one (a lot of work though), whereas becuase the FH2 wasn't dropping or BPable, there was only a certain number on the server, and were a collectors item rather than an extremely useful item.

netster
20-04-05, 15:46
a friend of mine does even have a constructed one (techparts)... at least i think its no difference, but i also have a constructed reflex4 on my spy :lol:

Freaky Fryd
20-04-05, 20:21
I think I still have a tech part to the reflex booster 4...
:D

As for the filter 2's, I got my first one in NC1 from the MC5 Base Commander himself...

E. Cryton
20-04-05, 20:22
Wrong DJ - you get it from Cryton.

i'll never give ya my one :mad:

Mr Kot
20-04-05, 22:45

*laughs all the way to the bank*

:D

Yeah I remember some evil person selling FH2's over trade when that patch hit; luckily for me I was looking for new imps at the time at P1 Crytons and spotted the FH2 at the bottom of the list.

lol, that was funny. i think i remember tipping you off about that on clan chat on patch day and asking you to keep it quiet while i made my millions ;)

J J
20-04-05, 23:20
lol I remember finally finding a FH2 in NC1 after about a year and a half. I was ecstatic and then died the next day and ate it cos it looked like a psi booster :lol:

Capt. Rik
21-04-05, 09:45
lol I remember finally finding a FH2 in NC1 after about a year and a half. I was ecstatic and then died the next day and ate it cos it looked like a psi booster :lol:

oh man that's so harsh...

In 2 years of searching, i never found one in NC1 :(

Dribble Joy
21-04-05, 11:54
I've heard about people eating their MC5s.

Original monk
21-04-05, 11:58
I've heard about people eating their MC5s.

i always eat my pants :/

netster
21-04-05, 12:37
ooc: i think i still got some broken mysterious parts somewhere :D
btw, if someone still needs the FH2, crytons/tech angels sell them, for just 25k or something. i had all my FH2's from Doy-Tunneling, thought one i found in a exping round with some 120/120 hoverbomber i think.

Mr Kot
21-04-05, 12:47
In NC1 i never did find a FH2 in a mob :( I hunted loads of the creatures they were meant to come from... i got a tip off about a terror leaper. After a year of looking.... not a sniff.

In the end, i traded for mine. I bought a brand new titan armour at an auction on Pluto (the server where the scorpion queen never spawned so titan armour was rarer than rocking horse shit). I never used the titan armour, so i traded it for the FH2 i have now.

Imagine my joy when i got FH2 in NC2 beta when i hacked it from a mad copbot.... now it's sold in a shop; we should be pleased, yet i do feel a tad disappointed. I think we should have one or two goodies such as implants that are really rare again.

Original monk
21-04-05, 12:53
I think we should have one or two goodies such as implants that are really rare again.

there are a few yes

dunno if the mysteriously broken needle is still ingame ... the biochip bp ... ffcourse the filterheart2parts and exp reflexparts .. yust as the cybereyeparts .. antiradiationsuits (115 dex, +200xray -50 hack -5int) ..

also rare in NC2 are psicore-, marine-, slotenhacerparts etc ...

there must be more but i cant remember on the spot :)

Dribble Joy
21-04-05, 12:57
I still have my Larent barrel.

netster
21-04-05, 12:58
exp mind3 was really rare when nc2 came up :D

Original monk
21-04-05, 13:06
dont sell the barrel and dont put it in a weapon :)

what i posted for is a small correction: its the broken needle (from the event) and the mysteriously broken implant i was confusing with .. the broken implants where the early mc5 chips they turned into broken implants after mc5 got exploited in the real beginning of mc5 ...

mc5 atm isnt rare nomore .. i would like a real rare chip like the mc5 once was yes .. sumthing that cant be attained by LE'ed droners preferably ...

Bugs Gunny
21-04-05, 13:07
It still is rare

Original monk
21-04-05, 13:08
[edited out]

ow never mind .. you where talking about the dronerchip :) i dont have a droner so i wouldnt know, but a clanmate of me needed one some time ago, so i guess there not storebought/fsm/database

Jesterthegreat
21-04-05, 13:27
I bought a brand new titan armour at an auction on Pluto (the server where the scorpion queen never spawned so titan armour was rarer than rocking horse shit

only sat had perma spawn... uranus didnt either (tbh i dunno about the ger / french servers)

Dribble Joy
21-04-05, 13:29
There was only about two sets of titan on uranus before the queen was supposed to start spawning, but that was rare as fuck (many thought GM spawned) so by the end of NC1 there was a few around.

Jesterthegreat
21-04-05, 13:30
There was only about two sets of titan on uranus before the queen was supposed to start spawning, but that was rare as fuck (many thought GM spawned) so by the end of NC1 there was a few around.

i had a set from ages ago on uranus, though i think i hacked it / traded it as i never went to el farid in early nc1 :p

nobby
23-04-05, 03:01
I still have my Larent barrel.

whats that?

=REMUS=
23-04-05, 16:30

same as remus's old marine god damn that thing is old 55% over all condtion I think!

Tantta
23-04-05, 17:28
Not too long time ago i was about to pay ALOT of money to get one and then in next patch you could find them from shops :lol:

hegemonic
23-04-05, 18:13
I got my FH2 in NC1 from looting either a Terror Raptor or a Terror Leaper.

PSI Attack 3? I have one in my APU's head... unless you're referring to a PSI Attack 3 spell? Now THAT would be cool :)

eprodigy
23-04-05, 18:43
Make everything sold at crytons! that would make things so easier :D

thantos your sig is too tall i believe

Tantta
23-04-05, 20:03
Make everything sold at crytons! that would make things so easier :D

thantos your sig is too tall i believe
yeah forgot to make it smaller. :rolleyes:
you like it? :p

Dragor
25-04-05, 13:47
i found my first FH2 while i was huntig rare parts at gaya. it was dropped by a terror raptor (or a terror leaper). that was a moment of pure sex :D