PDA

View Full Version : What do I do about this?

Glok
20-04-05, 05:04
All my chars are bald with black clothes, and this is my char selection screen...

Jolt
20-04-05, 07:27
Zone at least once with them and then put a GM request in. They will be able to set your hair and change your clothes colour back. Unfortunately your character selection screen with still be blank and the class name and profession incorrect.

Bugs Gunny
20-04-05, 08:03
It's a bug, which made people have no hair, and some had funky items on their heads, like grim chasers etc instead. KK fixed it by everybody going bald, and you have to send in a ticked for a gm to fix your hair.

Gulinborsti
20-04-05, 09:43
I had the same problem and I contacted helpdesk. The only way to completely fix it (character model, login selection, etc) was to recreate the char. A GM took all my current skill values, I deleted the char and made a new one (same class, faction, sex, etc) and the GM applied the old values to this new char.

Jesterthegreat
20-04-05, 13:21
if you can handle the odd login screen just put in a help request for a hairdresser...

they refused to give my female monk a beard and my pe an afro though... fuckers ;)

Dr Strange
20-04-05, 14:20
Do they actually fix the login screen?

I've long since had my characters hair and clothes ingame fixed. But the login screen is still snafued.

Making new characters let's you get a normal picture but you see the whole body and can't really distinguish the box for Delete or Character Info cause they overlap. Of course older characters are as shown in that screen shot :(

Bugs Gunny
20-04-05, 14:24
Can someon tell me where i put that ticket for the fix?
I'm sick of some of my chars having no hair.

Obsidian X
20-04-05, 14:31

Yeah most of my characters are still bald, but I cba spamming GM help tickets over something so trivial to be honest (though I would if any of them still had those pink trousers, those were a serious issue ;) )

Glok
20-04-05, 14:35
I wouldn't mind at all if I had normal chars that wear PA, but only my spy wears PA. So a help ticket (or 3) it is then... :)

Bugs Gunny
20-04-05, 14:35
I want my pistol spy to have his funky hair back so i can run him around pvping naked and be a nice corpse.

[TgR]KILLER
20-04-05, 14:36

its been said a gazillion times.. but just for you again.

right click on the little "?" on the right top screen in neocron and just put in a help ticket for "bugged" :p and just say you want your hair fixed.. easy as that.

Bugs Gunny
20-04-05, 14:42
Oooooooohhhh... i thought there was some kind of email you had to send out and they told you to go to a certain url, where you could redo your hair with a revised character transfer webinterface.

LOST
20-04-05, 15:31
the information for my chars are wrong and three of them are shadows as that picture. but my last char has a full body that obscures the information and screen.

strange that i have shadow bug and full body bug. -they are suppose to be just heads right ?

you think you know a game then..... :lol:

Xylaz
20-04-05, 16:47
So, is it possible to fix shadows/incorrect infos at the login/character selection screen?

Any official statement about this?

Seven
20-04-05, 18:21
Making new characters let's you get a normal picture but you see the whole body and can't really distinguish the box for Delete or Character Info cause they overlap.

Yeah that happens when running the game in DX7 mode.
In DX9 mode you just get the heads.

LOST
20-04-05, 18:31
Yeah that happens when running the game in DX7 mode.
In DX9 mode you just get the heads.
which explains one of my chars...but the other 3 being shadows ?
should all be one or the other surely.

not seeing faces isnt exactly a big deal, but its there and shouldnt be.

Glok
20-04-05, 18:49
Well 2 of my chars were fixed by a nice GM, I left my spy bald cause he looks good like that, and I deleted my melee tank and made a rifle PE. Sorted. :)

Seven
20-04-05, 19:55
which explains one of my chars...but the other 3 being shadows ?
should all be one or the other surely.

not seeing faces isnt exactly a big deal, but its there and shouldnt be.

All my chars are shadows except the couple I created after the bug.