PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to Neocron and Thank You!

The Demons
19-04-05, 12:43
Well I just woke up and thought to myself how really I should post this thread. It would be rude to completely leave without saying goodbye but as most of my ingame friends were/are either banned from the forums or were banned from the game in the big 'Neocron 1 campaign' I don't know if anyone will actually remember who I am!

I took a leave of absence from Neocron a few months back, well quite a few months back actually and have been playing EVE Online in that time. After getting bored of EVE, I thought lets go back to the best MMORPG I have ever played, NEOCRON!

Anyway I bumbled about a bit on Neocron 2 and after a few hours messing about I thought this is quite cool, lets get my old chars on here so I can play it properly. Read the forum on how to do this, found out that I can't anymore. Well unfortunately I am not going to make all my chars again.

Neocron was the best MMORPG I have ever played, the community was great, I have never met so many people that I got on so well with. In all this game has cost me a girlfriend (we were together six years before she finally broke when she realised my true love was Neocron) a lot of money and so much time I can't begin to count it.

So this is it, (I am trying to remember all my char names so bear with me if they are slightly mispelled, it has been a while) goodbye from:

Demon-Slayer
PsiDemon
DemonSeed
PPU-Demon

ResDemon
ConstDemon
BarterDemon
Beef Curtains

Spy-Demon
Drone-Demon (or something like that)
My Melee Tank whatever his name was
and another one whose name I can't remember.

Well at least I can now stop paying for these three accounts!

Thankyou to everyone who made this game great for me, too many people to list, but it includes everyone who was in Cartel (remember them?) Long live BD!

I am off to play World of Warcraft. Demonseed on Thunderhorn if anyone else cares to see me.

Maybe I will be back one day, who knows.

Thankyou KK, Thankyou everybody.

The Demons

naimex
19-04-05, 12:44
cya...

numb
19-04-05, 12:45
As far as I know if you mail support with your old account details they can still transfer your chars!

enigma_b17
19-04-05, 12:50
cya later, but last post is true, it is possible to still transfer your characters.

Dr Strange
19-04-05, 12:58
thats gotta suck ;(

Morganth
19-04-05, 13:00
I recognize the name DemonSeed from Saturn.

EDIT: Just reread the post, lol

Scanner Darkly
19-04-05, 13:02
Yep, I just transferred my account from NC1 less than 2 weeks ago - support rox0rz.

KK know that we always came back :D and keep our characters in the attic or in liquid nitrogen or whatever the hep thing to do is these days.

Selendor
19-04-05, 13:03
In all this game has cost me a girlfriend (we were together six years before she finally broke when she realised my true love was Neocron)

Ouch.

Morganth
19-04-05, 13:05
Well, if you haven't made very high level characters on your WoW server, I am playing on Al'Akir with a few Cartel peeps you may remember: Smok3d, Twisted, Gro, Nippa, Devils Grace and DarkH.

I am sure we can find a home for you amongst the ranks :p

Bugs Gunny
19-04-05, 13:33
If your game adiction cost you a GF, then i'd say, staying away from games would be best for you.

I'll take a pair of leather boots, pink niples and long hair, with a soft voice saying "buff this!" over any computergame any day ;-)

Nidhogg
19-04-05, 13:48
Leaving thread, but before I close...
Anyway I bumbled about a bit on Neocron 2 and after a few hours messing about I thought this is quite cool, lets get my old chars on here so I can play it properly. Read the forum on how to do this, found out that I can't anymore. Well unfortunately I am not going to make all my chars again.
Can you point me at the thread/post that gave you this wrong impression so I can fix it? Characters can still be transferred, it's just that the cheaper transfer option has finished.

Please contact account@neocron.com if you'd like to know more. Thanks.

N